MarcusMan13

Forum Newcomer
Does anyone know where you can find videos of men that are drugged and/or sleeping while they are being jacked off by another guy until they cum, like the old videos they used to have on boyspycam.com?

treasureislandmedia.com also has a series got KOJO...knocked out and jerked off! there's some decent videos on there...

there is also one called sleepingmen.com

Does anyone know where you can find videos of men that are drugged and/or sleeping while they are being jacked off by another guy until they cum, like the old videos they used to have on boyspycam.com?

I'm asking this as a serious question, so please don't think I'm acting stupid. Would it really be possible to jerk off a sleeping guy to orgasm? Even if he already had an erection (I get them all night long), the sensation and pleasure would wake me up, especially the orgasm. And I'm thinking even if a guy is so drunk you can get him horny enough to mess around, but once he passes out I don' think you could give him an erection much less get him to spooge. Actually I don't think you could lick a dude's feet without waking him up. Seriously, is this a fantasy, or have any of you ever actually done this?

Well Waikiki ... I am pretty sure the jacking off is fantasy .. i dont think it is really possible. **but what a fantasy it is ** .. But I have on a few occasions removed the socks and sucked the toes of a sleeping guy - only sleeping not drunk and EXTREMELY straight and trust me he wasn't faking. So that is possible, but the person has to be a heavy sleeper! I am a heavy sleeper .. Someone could most likely mess with my feet and I wouldn't know ... But that said you couldn't get me to orgasm without me waking up! That's my take on it! Anyone else?

Well Waikiki ... I am pretty sure the jacking off is fantasy .. i dont think it is really possible. **but what a fantasy it is ** .. But I have on a few occasions removed the socks and sucked the toes of a sleeping guy - only sleeping not drunk and EXTREMELY straight and trust me he wasn't faking. So that is possible, but the person has to be a heavy sleeper! I am a heavy sleeper .. Someone could most likely mess with my feet and I wouldn't know ... But that said you couldn't get me to orgasm without me waking up! That's my take on it! Anyone else?

That really took guts bro! I've been SO tempted to just kiss the feet of a buddy sleeping over at my house and I was too terrified that he might wake up and I'd have no explanation. The furthest I ever dared was to sniff the feet of a guy snoozing and when my breathing began to get hard I stopped and went to my bed to beat off. I was so tempted to lick his feet, but even when we got high I was scared he still might wake up. What would you have done if he woke up and realized you were shrimping his toes? You got guts bro! You sound like you're into feet as much as me, but daring! I bet some of you had jerkoff contests and the loser had to kiss the winner's feet. You can imagine you hard it was for me to cum last and kiss the feet of the winner, but after the second contest I was scared the guys would realize I wanted to lose. Even after I came and lost the contest I was still so horny I couldn't wait to kiss his feet, pretending I was totally sickened by it.

I fingered a friend's hole while he slept. He never woke up, and I was really penetrating him - in and out. Perhaps he was awake and enjoying the attention.

Maybe you can't jack 'em off, but you sure can get them erect while they're sleeping. Done it to 2-3 straight friends. Voice of experience.

Back