veryblah214

Forum Regular
"It's cool," coaxed Josh with a wide grin. "Just take some of these and you'll feel awesome in a few minutes."

"If you say so," replied Devon. He was hesitant, but poured a few in his hand and quickly swallowed them down.

It wasn't long before he started feeling drowsy. A heaviness crept in, starting at his feet, his fingertips, and crawling up his limbs. He sprawled out on his stomach in a daze.

"He won't mind if I just pull these down and sneak a peek," thought Josh as Devon slipped in to unconsciousness.

He admired the calm body for a while before pulling the shorts off completely.

Unfortunately, Josh's fingertips scrapped against the tender sole of Devon's foot in the process. He awoke suddenly, confused, with a stabbing in his temple.

"What the fuck?" he asked, shaking, disoriented from whatever Josh had given him. "My head is killing me. Where the fuck are my shorts?"

Devon's headache only got worse. The heaviness moved throughout his whole body. Every muscle began tensing.

"What did you give me?! Make it stop!" he pleaded.

"Sorry, buddy," said Josh, coldly. "Slipped a lil somethin' extra in there. Won't be long. Just let it take you."

Devon's body began to convulse. He clutched the sheets, writhing at the unbelievable tension.

But it wasn't long before his vision blurred, his limbs went limp, and his eyes glazed over.

He was gone. Just a souless body.

"Might as well have a little fun," thought Josh, contorting the lifeless corpse in to different positions.

"There we go," Josh whispered to himself at last, flipping over Devon's lifeless body one last time and tying his arms behind his back. "So peaceful."

***On a side note, somebody purchased me 2 months of premium membership as a gift. I asked Meatpie for the username, but he told me it was confidential, which I absolutely can respect. Whoever you are, please accept my thanks. That was very kind of you :)

Last edited:
Wow, thanks, thanks. I want to hug his dead body until he becomes stiff. He's the perfect corpse.

Great pics, great bod. Thanks for sharing. If you need to be fiddled with too let me know! ;-)

Blah you tell a hot story and then spice it up by peppering it with your wicked hot body in such bone blowing poses. Thanks for sharing - I'd do you in a New York minute :Owned:

nice body :)

Back