Adam Lanza - hot corpse or not?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
abjSOKhA.jpg

Adam is stark naked & cold in morgue, no one wants his body, no funeral arrangements have been made, no nothing.

Do you think he made a hot corpse?

Hot corpse but does nothing for me alive.. Looks like a little goof but if he had blood coming out of his ears, nose, etc. alongside with some nice DEEP cuts, then you'd have my attention ;)

Hot, though not so uch in this pic. But what he did not hot at all - he sould have done the decent thing and hanged himself rather than harming anyone else.

Such an amazingly cute guy... It would have been fun to fuck him while he was still alive, and then again when he wasn't! LOL

Oh poor Ryan Lanza dude was completely crushed he hated Adam and escaped from him.

ugly little fucker, looks like a femme little faggot, not masculine AT ALL, yuk.......
i never thought id say this but he is one dude who's feet i wouldnt even get into!
probably very small dick and feet,

I wouldn't usually find him all that hot, but the thought of humiliating his corpse, using it in a number of brutal ways and keeping his scalp as a trophy seems fitting.

Agreed. Fucking monster.

Anyone have info if he is still in morgue?

His bro Ryan gave an interview he said "I love you my lil bro"...despite the fact they hadn't seen each other since 2010.

I would hope his family that's left behind is arranging his burial or cremation. They're probably shamed and not saying much.

Back