Adam Lanza - hot corpse or not?

• Total voters
Bro Ryan said he feels a victim too because he lost both his mother and brother in one day.

Father Peter Lanza issued a statment saying he was aware Adam had mental problems but did not comment on whether he took him for evaluation to a psychiatrist or not.

Very sad. He had very attractive eyes and a smile I could come to like seeing more of. He apparently had some real issues in life. I hope his soul finds the peace he couldn't find in life.

Living a few miles from where this massacre happened in CT, I cannot see his image without imagining is 20 little victims. I cannot picture this monster in any way attractive, and cannot imagine killing him in the worst way. The tragedy itself transcends my fascinations and imagination. He was not human, there was no soul, no heart, no brain, no "body," just pure evil.

Sometime I can look at a criminal, or truly horrible person, and fantasize about different ways of enjoyably killing them. With this one, I cannot even go there. Way too much devastation in my heart and in my mind to think about anything but the fact that he is dead and burning ETERNALLY in hell.

I agree withe everything you say Mattai except for the burning eternally in hell. I know it just makes you feel better to think that, but like anyone who croaks, they are just food for the worms

There is not enough possible suffering that could besiege him that could make up for what he did. I would never kill him, I would keep him alive and torture him until he died of old age (or from the pain I would inflict, whichever came first). And to go with what Stu said, he is just an ugly geek, nothing attractive there.

He was very seriously underweight (anorexic thin)..I doubt him being remotely hot in death.

In an interview, the father said he wished Adam had never been born. Under the circumstances, that is a reasonable sentiment. From what I've read, by the time Adam went on his rampage, he was floridly psychotic and should have been locked up long before. Not that it is any excuse, but he really had no insight into his actions that day. He was a berserker with a machine gun, running on autopilot.

Below is Adam, two or three years after his unfortunate birth...

Attachments

• adam lanza 1995 (age 2 or 3).jpg
    adam lanza 1995 (age 2 or 3).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
Such an amazingly cute guy... It would have been fun to fuck him while he was still alive, and then again when he wasn't! LOL

I agree. While he has a goofy look on his face in the picture, I am sure that would make the live fucking good.

Living a few miles from where this massacre happened in CT, I cannot see his image without imagining is 20 little victims. I cannot picture this monster in any way attractive, and cannot imagine killing him in the worst way. The tragedy itself transcends my fascinations and imagination. He was not human, there was no soul, no heart, no brain, no "body," just pure evil.

Sometime I can look at a criminal, or truly horrible person, and fantasize about different ways of enjoyably killing them. With this one, I cannot even go there. Way too much devastation in my heart and in my mind to think about anything but the fact that he is dead and burning ETERNALLY in hell.

I tend to agree with this evaluation. It is my hope the laws change so it does not happen again. Furthermore, I hold the mother partly responsible and both parents should have seen he got mental health - I take it they could afford it.

abjSOKhA.jpg

Adam is stark naked & cold in morgue, no one wants his body, no funeral arrangements have been made, no nothing.

Do you think he made a hot corpse?

I love him ♡ i would fuck him alive or just his cute hot corpse lmfao

Back