How to become a member of the Secret Room section

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Lots of people have pm me asking for access to the Secret Room section of Cute Dead Guys.

Basically, there are two ways to get in:

- Members who are regular contributors are given access for free on a monthly basis, depending on their post count.
- Users may also donate a small amount via PayPal to pay for our increasing server costs. As a reward we give one month of Secret Room access.

In both cases you can apply by going to your User CP at the top left corner of the board, click "Usergroups" then send a request to join the "Forum Elite" usergroup.

If you have questions you can pm the mods or post in this thread.

Thank you.

I wonder what's in the secret room since the photo and video section is already very "fulfilling" to me.
* peek with curiosity *

I will try to contribute and wait till it's my turn to be in the "room". :D

Amount is optional. All donations are send to our PayPal account.

I do wonder what kind of delicacies await there... I can hardly stand the wait ♪

:O I WANT IN STILL :((

You guys have brought me much entertainment throughout the years, glad to see you're still around.

Glad to see you back, we haven't forgotten you.

Sending Money

Will you accept Either money orders or cashiers check? Is Western Union in your country? I don't like PayPal - they charge a fee for everything and I no longer have an account with a bank. Do you have a p.o. box?

After my experience with you we will only accept your donation via PayPal.

Access to secret room

Meatpie - I did donate a while back - but, never did get access to the secret room - could I please get access? thanks

Amount is optional. All donations are send to our PayPal account.

If ammount is optional why did you tell me $50? Do you just hate me or something? Is it because I'm female? I'm poor as hell and since you told me 50 minimum I havent donated anything.. if ammount is optional I would pay what I can afford rather than waiting until I can afford 50 meatpie! :(

Also.. I don't just overpost with crap trying to get into the secret room... I wait until I find quality. All my posts have been really good posts.. right?

look at my posts :(

Can we skip this drama.

The dollar has totally collapsed.

$50 is around 33 euros.

As I said anyone can donate as much as they decide, we get small donations of just a few dolllars - it adds up so every donation is helping this site a lot - large or small.

Have never used PayPal. What 'name' or 'details' do we have to give PayPal about CDG to get the money to you?

No personal details will be given about cdg. You just sign up with a nickname and a password and you have to register your credit card with PayPal, thats all.

PayPal asks for the email address of the payee. What email address do I use for CDG?

I've sent you the details in a pm.

Meatpie, may you please also send me a PM with details. I would like to make a small contribution.

Back