Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
  • :shooting spree: 24-year-old shooter from New Jersey confirmed corpse
  • Second gunman arrested
  • Entire classroom unaccounted for
  • One teacher said masked gunman started firing out shots from kindergarten classroom shortly after 9.30am
  • One student said there were bullets whizzing by him in the hallway
  • At least 100 rounds are believed to have been fired
  • Female principal is believed to have been targeted
  • At least three seriously injured in hospital
  • Two handguns found at the scene

advqSZ13.jpg

Merry Christmas USA: Traumatized students were led out of the school crying and holding hands

aczOGWOS.jpg

Bad news....Young teacher screams on the phone shortly after the massacre

Very very bad situation, even Syria will have fewer dead kids for Christmas.

Yeah - the USA is pretty f**ked. The gun-rights folks have lots of $$$$ and they use it to buy the politicians so that stronger laws can't be made or enforced. The blood of little babies is the cost. We're f**ked, alright.

Obama cried on TV for the second time this year

First time was when he was reelected president...now this.

acqS3SVE.jpg

I live about 45 miles from the school. I did not hear of the shooting until I was leaving work about 3:00 pm.
On my way home I heard the Presidents address to the nation, and started to cry. It is just so incomprehensible. The local stations have all been running continuing coverage since the event. It is too sad for words.

I am sorry billy, absolutely no one expected this just before Christmas what is the world coming to...there is a serious problem in your society.

Why was the gunman allowed the enter the school anyway, I don't understand.

The police do not have a clear picture yet, as to how he gained entrance to the school. One developing story is that the gunman is not the 24 year old from New Jersey but his 20 year old brother. The 24 y/o I guess went on facebook and said it is not me I am at work. The police in N.J. are interviewing the 24 y/o's roommates in N.J. The gunman is believed to have killed his mother who was a teacher at the school.

If you find a pic of Adam Lanza please share.

All I can say is brutality knows no limit!

Who knows what was going on in the gunman's twisted mind. Unfortunately "celebrity" is a big part. The "Who cares if I'm dead, everyone will know my name." attitude that so many mass murders have had. No one will ever know for sure what was going on in such a twisted mind.

Why kill those children? What could they have ever done to him.

Police are refusing to confirm identity of the shooter, I am curious if he had shown signs of violence prior to the massacre.

I guess Adam Lanza was confirmed. They do believe there was another shooter. I for one hope they find him alive. A quick shot to the head is too good for him. Send him to prison, prisoners do not take kindly to people that hurt kids. They would tear him to shreds.

Most Americans love their almighty guns (including assault weapons) more so than anything else. As a consequence, this is the kind of ongoing tragedy that will continue and continue and continue until Americans stand up and say "NO MORE .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!"

Last edited:
Fox News says the guns used in the shooting were owned by and legally registered to Nancy Lanza mother of the dudes who is a corpse now in her house shot by Adam.

PHOTO Adam Lanza shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School had mental problems

acr48rFf.jpg

[SUB]Troubled....Adam Lanza in 2005. Neighbours described him as "obviously not well"[/SUB]

Family friends in Newtown gave an nterview to ABC 30 minutes ago and described Adam Lanza as "troubled" and his mother Nancy Lanza as very rigid.

"Adam was not connected with the other kids," said one friend.

His brother Ryan works at Ernst and Young's tax practice in Manhattan. He had no idea about the murders until his friends notified him via facebook. Ryan told police he hadn't seen his brother in years.

Adam's father Peter Lanza is alive but in shock, he is refusing to speak to reporters. He lives in Stamford.

abnBYxHf.jpg

[SUB]Tragedy....Peter Lanza divorced his wife Nancy in 2008[/SUB]

Meatpie,
Out of curiosity, what are the gun-laws in Bulgaria? Are they stricter or lesser than the laws of the US?

Definately much more difficult to posses a weapon in Bulgaria you can apply at the police station but you need a mental health check and dozens of other documents...eventually most people get turned down.

Police officers though walk with guns I have a friend policeman and he sleeps with his gun and carries it around the house like a toy.

his mother was a teacher at the school. so a son of a teacher would not be suspect coming into a small rural school

Back