ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
NEW LONGEVITY PREDICTIVE TEST as reported in the December 12, 2012 edition of the
EUROPEAN JOURNAL of PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY

Try sitting on the floor without using any support to sit on the floor. Then try to get yourself up off the floor without using any support other than just standing up on your own. IF you are able to do both with no support, give yourself five points for each, scoring a perfect 10 and consider yourself very fit.

IF you touch one body part to anything going up and/or down, deduct one point each time. Those who score between an 8 to 10 are still considered very fit.

HOWEVER, if you score from zero to three you are 6.5 times as likely to die in the next six years compared to people who scored from 8 to 10. Those who score between 3.5 to 5.5 are 3.8 times as likely to die in the next six years as the high scorers -- and those who scored 6 to 7.4 range were 1.8 times more likely to die than those with the highest scores.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, check out this link here:
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/201...s-simple-sitting-test-predicts-longevity?lite

My score? TEN :winner::winner::winner:

Last edited:
Mega ACE, Stu!
Way to GO !!! :Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

Well, it didn't say how long it takes you. I can get down with a bit of a plop, getting up I needed to use my hand (very awkwardly). So I guess I am technically 9, but I don't consider myself even close to being fit.

Totally fit here - they didn't specify Minus 10 if you are a combat infantryman :)

Im 52, 180 lbs and pretty lazy, i tried this, got down with ease, sitting straight up with knees bent, I sorta twisted my lower body and legs to one side and upper body to another never using my kness or hands and up i went. Now on the other hand my fat ass buddy is trying it, I had to push him down, that went well, neighbors down stairs must of felt the big thud. Its been 2 hours now, he is still rolling around like a weeble, hes not getting up anytime soon. I told him he better get up cause hes gonna die trying.

I'm a health & fitness freak - especially yoga and other forms of deep focus and relaxation exercises, & also keep my energy level so I can concentrate at and prepare a good work product - well written and researched. But I'm still ALWAYS horny. I'd score a 10, but predicting my life expectancy has more to do with my summer project this year: building the perfect guillotine and then see how many times I can hump the vibrator in the bascule without releasing the blade when I cum. I'd say my life expectancy is 8 months :)

Back