todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hey, all... A few of us film makers at BestDeaths want to make some videos featuring TOE TAGGED Dead Guys...

Toe_Tag.jpg

Our question is.. what do you want to see??

Should the guy be dead already?

Do you want to see him killed first?.. if so how?

Give us some ideas... ok?

TODD film maker for BESTDEATHS.COM

Would like to see him die .. then remove the shoe and sock to apply the tag. You can even take him to the morgue and strip the body. that would be great.
Side note while I am typing this. I know you all try to please everyone and you do a good job, but camera guys tend to like to pan away or to the side (I guess for effect) when pulling off shoes and socks. I like to see the foot - a quick pause on the foot as the sock comes off would be nice - no need to linger - I can pause. just a thought for us foot guys, I doubt I'm alone about that. Cool - I have always wanted an opportunity to mention that to a filmmaker - thanks

Would like to see him die .. then remove the shoe and sock to apply the tag. You can even take him to the morgue and strip the body. that would be great.
Side note while I am typing this. I know you all try to please everyone and you do a good job, but camera guys tend to like to pan away or to the side (I guess for effect) when pulling off shoes and socks. I like to see the foot - a quick pause on the foot as the sock comes off would be nice - no need to linger - I can pause. just a thought for us foot guys, I doubt I'm alone about that. Cool - I have always wanted an opportunity to mention that to a filmmaker - thanks

i totally agree with this one! would love to see them die...

then shoes and socks removed (showing this happening) focusing on the feet, put the toe tag, put them into a body bag and transport them to the morgue...in the morgue strip them

I would guess kind of like a scene from morbid tech :)

and I'll second what laserdude said as well that you guys do a great job and get some of the best looking dudes!

Could do one or a series: Show a CSI guy or undertaker working on a toe tagged naked guy then have flash backs to him killing that guy-making his own work on bodies he likes!

I totally agree with you, laserdude.

I think it'd be cool if a guy woke up in the morgue, already tagged under the sheet and the mortician instead of helping him strangles him to death after all it's not murder if they are already technically dead

I agree with everyone else on how hot it would be to see the victim's shoes and socks being taken off before the toe-tag is applied. My addition to that would be if maybe we can get a variety on the kind of shoes & socks the vics wear. Sneakers, dress shoes, boots, white socks, dress socks, etc. But I understand if that kind of thing is limited to what the actors wear for their scenes.

I'm fine with either the vics being found dead or seeing them die, but if you go with the latter, asphyxia (murdered or auto-erotic) is always a hot way to go. I don't know how popular it is around here for the vic to lose control of his bladder (like some of the Masked Strangler kills), but that's always a nice touch to see, which in this case could be shown with just the victim's stained pants or underwear in the morgue.

devil nevil's idea reminds me of an older WAVE video about a morgue worker by day/serial strangler by night, as a way to satisfy her foot fetish (her victims end up on her slab the following day). Something like that could work here as well.

Just to throw my two cents in I like all the suggestions above, and personally would enjoy seeing the socks being stripped off revealing the victims helpless bare feet, and also agree it would be good to focus for a few seconds on the feet after they are exposed, to let the moment soak in. Maybe even play with them for a few moments before tagging/bagging them. I also agree seeing them unbagged in the morgue and then stripped (as appropriate) would be a nice treat. And not to counter DarkPlay's suggestion but I would also suggest using some younger looking victims too - 18-20ish is perfect in my book, and without the fur :)

And not to counter DarkPlay's suggestion but I would also suggest using some younger looking victims too - 18-20ish is perfect in my book, and without the fur :)

I'm also more for the younger dudes...not really into the olders ones...maybe for me 18-25 is good :)

I like to see a prep guy in shorts which is cut just above the knee. He has an innocent look to his face, very vulnerable, wears well polished shoes with socks so tidy to match. his tie fits his collar well, and his suit and vest go in all the right places if you know what i mean. in short, i want to see a victim that's so, so good to look at that it'd be so delicious to savor his death scene. it'd be nice if he's tricked, somewhat, to a deed, which then makes him aware of his doom. would be cool too if he's touched a bit, but not entirely raped. by the time he gasps and tries to escape, it's too late! it'd be nice if he dies of having a hard time breathing, but choking would be too literal. a bear hug sounds more interesting. all the polished feel his clothes have at the start of the film starts to feel all too perfect and too good to be true. he dies and i guess, that's the part where the perpetrator starts to do his thing. removes the guy's shorts, shoes, socks and all..

That's great!

Why not a story of a necro mortician with a cute dead guys just murdered and then prepared for funeral or autopsy?

Why not a coffin scneario too?

Back