Pyro Yoshi

Forum Regular
How do you feel about stories that include death/snuff but no sex? Since I don't have a dick I have no idea what it feels like to get a blow job, jerk off or do a guy up the ass, so I can't imagine that my stories would be full of sex.

I wrote one story and posted it here, but nobody seemed to like it, so I'm kind of wondering if a story in this section needs a sex scene in order to get replies. I prefer heterosexual scenes, and I've actually never written homosexual scenes. I could try, but I have a feeling it would be an epic failure.

I can write good death and gore scenes though. I have an idea that I've been toying around with. It would be a serial killer fic where the killer tries to re create the 1888 murder of Mary Kelley, just with a male victim instead. However there wouldn't be any sex.

Would you like this story, or is sex required for you to like a fic?

I must have missed your story--I probably would've liked it :)
I actually don't prefer sex scenes in stories, but don't really care for gore, either. (Though sex and gore can be fun if handled right!) A good sexy snuffing is its own reward, so I look forward to reading what you've got!

I'll see if any ideas come to me. I kind of want to write some snuff fan fiction of my favorite band, which is Nile. It would be interesting, but I just don't think I could ever snuff those guys in fiction. I like them way too much.

So original fiction is probably the way to go.

How do you feel about stories that include death/snuff but no sex? Since I don't have a dick I have no idea what it feels like to get a blow job, jerk off or do a guy up the ass, so I can't imagine that my stories would be full of sex.

I wrote one story and posted it here, but nobody seemed to like it, so I'm kind of wondering if a story in this section needs a sex scene in order to get replies. I prefer heterosexual scenes, and I've actually never written homosexual scenes. I could try, but I have a feeling it would be an epic failure.

I can write good death and gore scenes though. I have an idea that I've been toying around with. It would be a serial killer fic where the killer tries to re create the 1888 murder of Mary Kelley, just with a male victim instead. However there wouldn't be any sex.

Would you like this story, or is sex required for you to like a fic?

I could have written this exact post. As a het male, I find the fantasy of snuffing erotic. I've written a couple of stories here (you can search) and I kind of wound up with the same problem. I wouldn't be able to write a realistic homosexual sex scene if I wanted to, and it would take away a lot of enjoyment to even try.

I've found that if you want to post here, there needs to be sexualized elements or no one is going to comment. It kinda sucks if you have merely a murder fetish, but there you are.

- A

Why not repost your story here. I guess it might attract more favourable comments if it is read more widely. And for what it is worth I found your style of writing highly enjoyable even if my preference is for a homosexual slant. So please let's have more from you

There's no doubt that this site caters to the eroticism of male death. I comes as no surprise that many of the stories have a sexual element to them.
Sex isn't a requirement. Many can just as easily get into the description of that fictional death. It's an excellent challenge to find the right combination of words. I'm sorry to say I haven't read your story.

Two of my dreams would be to be bagged naked, tied into a chair and have someone suck me as I went into unconsciousness. The other would be to have someone either noosed or strapped onto the lethal injection gurney with saline solution running through the veins. Have another inmate handcuffed try to get the person to cum but if they can hold off for 10 minutes, the person who is sucking gets to take their place. If the person lying on gurney or noosed starts t cum, the signal is given and the trp opens or the drugs start to flow.

My snuff fantasies always include some form of sex. I tend to be more interested in what happens after the snuffing. So to speak. Although strangulation and suffocation still really turn me on..

Back