in the early 70s there was a movie called Snuff, made in Argentina that had two scenes that very convincing...it was shown on 42nd street NYC before that street was bought up by Disney. the police closed the movie down after a few days

There probably is one out there somewhere, but I doubt that they'd post such a movie on a site like this. The wrong person may see it, if you get my drift.

There probably is one out there somewhere, but I doubt that they'd post such a movie on a site like this. The wrong person may see it, if you get my drift.

There are lots of "real death" videos out there, mostly vigilantly type killings. Vigilantly killings are not intended to be sexually stimulating, thus they are not true "snuff films", but they sometimes have a sexual aspect as the victims are often stripped naked before they are killed.

Oh guys please, there are dozens of snuff movies available for free download on the internet, how could you forget Luka Magnotta's 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Murder Video or 3 Guys 1 Hammer, if these are not snuff films I don't what is.

Beheading videos are also considered snuff, I believe.

I am looking for snuff videos that take place in a ring between 2 incredibly built young men say18-25 where one literally tears his opponent apart. The match should includes lots of blood, bone breaking & then snuff as where the Dom one rapes the fucker both facial & his ass bareback. I would also love to see fisting & the fuckers balls being permanently destroyed. Finally the fucker is slaughter say by a piledriver , choking, literally beating the fucker to death and one of my favorite where they are killed by suffocation when the killer rams his entire cock & balls down the fuckers throat literally choking the scum to death. I would also love to see a death match between a muscled Dad & his own muscled son of course over the age of 18 or 2 brothers even twin brothers.

Oh guys please, there are dozens of snuff movies available for free download on the internet, how could you forget Luka Magnotta's 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Murder Video or 3 Guys 1 Hammer, if these are not snuff films I don't what is.

Beheading videos are also considered snuff, I believe.

Was 1 lunatic 1 ice pick released 2012? Wtf 6 years blew away ike a fart :shock:

Iirc, "snuff" means the person was killed for the purpose of the video/entertainment. This would make 3 guys one hammer a snuff film. I wonder if terrorist videos would fall under this jurisdiction as the people are killed specifically to be shown on video but the purpose is decidedly not for entertainment purposes.

I think there is one on here. There are two guys in a hole that looks to be a grave. You see them shot a couple of times then dirt thrown on them as the hole is filled up

I am looking for snuff videos that take place in a ring between 2 incredibly built young men say18-25 where one literally tears his opponent apart. The match should includes lots of blood, bone breaking & then snuff as where the Dom one rapes the fucker both facial & his ass bareback. I would also love to see fisting & the fuckers balls being permanently destroyed. Finally the fucker is slaughter say by a piledriver , choking, literally beating the fucker to death and one of my favorite where they are killed by suffocation when the killer rams his entire cock & balls down the fuckers throat literally choking the scum to death. I would also love to see a death match between a muscled Dad & his own muscled son of course over the age of 18 or 2 brothers even twin brothers.

We have the same taste in movies.

Back