Super hairy, bearded guys with no bodytone are ugly. Like the guy you been "cumming buckets" to.

We all have our tastes and preferences...

If we all liked the same thing, would be boring now wouldn't it?

Super hairy, bearded guys with no bodytone are ugly. Like the guy you been "cumming buckets" to.

Guys like other guys who are their height, body shape and facial feature.

This has been proven many times.

From your comments I get you are short, hairless queen.

You are also super thin and you think you are fit???

I am hairy, not muscled and I like such guys.

And once again, people from Asia are not cute, there is nothing sexy about flattened pancakes in the faces, short and hairless.

Most are thin yes because they don't have enough food because they are so many!

No, don't fight children. We all have our own favorites and that is OK.

Guys like other guys who are their height, body shape and facial feature.

This has been proven many times.

From your comments I get you are short, hairless queen.

You are also super thin and you think you are fit???

I am hairy, not muscled and I like such guys.

And once again, people from Asia are not cute, there is nothing sexy about flattened pancakes in the faces, short and hairless.

Most are thin yes because they don't have enough food because they are so many!

Why do fat hairy disgusting old guys constantly hit on me then when I go to gay hangouts or even when I post my pics on dating sites? >.< I'm cute and skinny but I'm no Queen and never will be. I'm also pretty strong and could viciously rape and eat you. rawr! (f'.')f You're so racist though, it's all I see in asian post.

Asian guys are CUTE. They don't need to have hair all over their bodies or fat or fair skin because that's what make them HOT

but you don't have to agree with that if you don't like. Everybody got their own taste, I see you are white and like white people with lots of fat & hair &... in my view white people will look a lot uglier without fat & hair, like walking statues, I guess...

Thais, Japs, Chineese can't compare with white guys from europe - ASIANS ARE UGLY!!!!

Why do fat hairy disgusting old guys constantly hit on me then when I go to gay hangouts

Because you are short skinny - all you are good for is shagging like a ragdoll, then throw it away.

You are also annoying with your know-it-all comments in every thread.

I'm also pretty strong and could viciously rape and eat you. rawr! (f'.')f You're so racist though, it's all I see in asian post.

I doubt it, you said it yourself - short and skinny and I've seen you on pics.

I am very racist. We all are to some degree.

Asian guys are CUTE. They don't need to have hair all over their bodies or fat or fair skin because that's what make them HOT

but you don't have to agree with that if you don't like. Everybody got their own taste, I see you are white and like white people with lots of fat & hair &... in my view white people will look a lot uglier without fat & hair, like walking statues, I guess...

All world famous actors and models are White males from Europe or the US.

Italians are absolutely hot, your short thai and chinesee guys who look like pancakes in the face can't compare with a beautiful italian guy.

You like them because you are the same but for most people white men from europe are the best breed.

Check out Opasan's thread and see how cute even serbs are compared with your ugly japs and thais.

Look at this beautiful Italian guy, how can you compare him with the pancake you posted above?

His face is perfect, awesome bod too.

simone_lucioli_du_und_ich_2.jpg

His name is Simone Lucioli born in Rome, Italy.

Thanks for the link Ricky, none of them cute in my opinion.

I don't want this to escalate into a conflict, so I stop.

I've already told you what I think and nothing can change my mind.

I do know-it-all though. ^.^ Where've you seen my pics?

And 5'8 isn't that short. :(

Last edited:
I happen to like all types of guys.
{Except for overweight, and super girly boys like me}

super girly boys like you are a waste of a nice body. :(

that could be taken as a compliment though, it's up to you. :)

Exscuse me.
But I'm fucking hot. Kthnx
=D
Its jagged mouth compliment.
I am fine in my feminity and masculinity.
I blend both.
I'm above one gender
=\

It couldn't be helped anyways, since it's impossible to change someones personality.

Just to throw this out there, don't forget about Latinos, the race stereotyped by passionate sex appeal as Don Juans and spitfire lovers.

In my opinion, they are the best! -_^

AsianHang

Hope you like......

Attachments

• AsianHangA.jpg
    AsianHangA.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 619
  • AsianHangB.jpg
    AsianHangB.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 326
  • AsianHangC.jpg
    AsianHangC.jpg