The Perfume

The idea of killing people to preserve their odor is definitely the highest form of necrophilic fantasy.

My all time favorite movies are Fire Walk With Me and Exorcist III. I always enjoyed the other world presence in Twin Peaks, but I also liked the romantic of Laura Palmer's death. Brad Dourif in Exorcist III is just so sexy and I wish I could meet someone like the Gemini Killer.

wargames, red dawn, trilogy of terror, tourist trap with chuck Connors, grizzly, from the 70s........
food of the gods, Sssssss, texas chainsaw massacre, 70s version and of course all star trek and star wars.

War movies and Westerns showing german soldiers or cavalry troopers massacred and stripped of their boots and uniforms by their killers.

My favourite film is a golden oldie, Genevieve, a British Comedy about the London to Brighton vintage car race. A wonderful film with lots of positives, funny with a little innuendo but nothing explicit. And the musical score was written by Larry Adler, the mouth organist, who was forced to leave America by the McCarthy witch trials. I think he was given an Oscar for his work. Other stars included the great Dinah Sheridan, Kenneth More, and Kay Kendall together with a glorious cameo from Joyce Grenfell.
Sure the film is over sixty years old and it is plot and character driven rather than by technology. But it, and many of the Ealing comedies should be remembered long after the current raft of movies have been forgotten. Other favourites include Kind Hearts and Coronets with Alec Guinness and Denis Price, and Passport to Pimlico with Stanley Holloway and Margaret Rutherford.

I like a good western specially the Spaghetti ones gosh those handsome guys getting shot I don't like real death only acting but some of these actors do it so wonderfully I don't think there is any thing nicer than a cowboy in all his gear getting a belly full of lead

I saw a video someone took of Daniel Radcliffe when he was naked on stage for some play in London years ago. Let me tell you, Harry Potter has VERY BIG BALLS. Who would've guessed?

I hate movies like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

Tried to watch them but failed.

I like dark, realistic movies like Taxi Driver which is among one of my favourites.

Any time you watch it you can find something new.
My favorite is much darker, its a Spanish film called in a glass cage. It centers on a German scientist who tested poisons on camp prisoners. He was dispassionate about his work till one day a test subject didn't die right away, he was fascinated by his death rattle, and from then on he was hooked on their suffering. After the war he moved to Spain where he interacted with countless village boys. One day he is working over a yng victim and he has a heart attack and falls off a balcony. Unseen by the Dr a late teen was spying on him, apparently one of his former abused boys. This boy cleans up the evidence, takes the Dr to the hospital, an finds the drs journal/diary of every act he committed... Including the 20 yr old boy from when he was much younger. The Drs injuries are so debilitating that he requires a iron lung to survive. The Dr has a col nasty wife and a sweet cute preteen girl, but the Dr needs a caretaker.
The 20 yr old former abused boy shows up demanding the job, over the wife's protestations. Things get truly bizarre for from here, the boy read the entire journal and far from being horrified he says he'll take over the drs dark passion. The Dr tries to dissuade the boy but he proved his willingness by acting out some deadly scenarios on innocents from the village in front of the Dr. From here the boy goes eve more unhinged.
Not sure what it's redeeming qualities are but it's a profound disturbing watch.

I used to love horror movies then I watched hereditary and I swear I must have gotten traumatised cos I can’t watch them anymore 🤣

Some of my favs are: LOTR, Der Untergang, Mary poppins (don’t wanna hear nothing about it it’s my comfort movie ), Amelie, the passion of the Christ, wolf of Wall Street, a couple of films by Almodóvar.

Very varied however I’m not a great movie fan cos I have ADHD and I can’t stand anything longer that 90 mins (but then I can watch 10 episodes of a series in a row 😬)

I used to love horror movies then I watched hereditary and I swear I must have gotten traumatised cos I can’t watch them anymore 🤣

Some of my favs are: LOTR, Der Untergang, Mary poppins (don’t wanna hear nothing about it it’s my comfort movie ), Amelie, the passion of the Christ, wolf of Wall Street, a couple of films by Almodóvar.

Very varied however I’m not a great movie fan cos I have ADHD and I can’t stand anything longer that 90 mins (but then I can watch 10 episodes of a series in a row 😬)
Same, i watched so many horro films when i was kid, Hellraiser series probably my favorite.and nightmare on elm street Scream Alien etc .My interest shift so much in college i began enjoying waching thoes masters work such as bergman ..even though i had no idea what i was actually watching

Ive got tons of favorites, I love Devils Rejects + House of 1000 Corpses
E. Merhige's BEGOTTEN
Most of David Fincher's Films
Luther the Geek
Just to name a handfull

My favourite movies are 'Mary Poppins' and 'The Sound of Music' starring Julie Andrews. I also really like the movie 'La vita è bella' starring Roberto Benigni.

Back