todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hundreds of young people die every year playing "the choking game" aka "Space Monkey". Their families find them sprawled out in their bedrooms, strangled to death, or hanging in their closets, pants to their knees. Many of these deaths are wrongly deemed "teenage suicides"...

In fact they are examples of the popular "Choking Game" gone bad... which is what often happens when you try to play the game solo...

In this pseudo "public service statement" just acquired by BestDeaths.com called "Space Monkey" we see the scenario played out in "in your face" realism as two good looking college boys play the game... with the result anyone might expect on "cute dead guys"... (I personally love this video)....

Space Monkey Never Before Seen 01.jpgSpace Monkey Never Before Seen 07.jpgSpace Monkey Never Before Seen 10.jpgSpace Monkey Never Before Seen 12.jpgSpace Monkey Never Before Seen 49.jpg

My question is....Have any of YOU played the game????

i never actually passed out but i want to someday, everyone i know is scared to choke me out but i have choked out more than a few people myself so i have played just never been the victim of it, yet.

Oh yes, used to play it all the time as a teenager. You only really pass out for a couple of seconds. It was the great feeling I remember from the pass out game that makes me want to take it a little further.

Back