ivanhowe

Forum Regular

I didn't play games as a child, maybe that's why I'm playing now. When I do post to some sites, there is always the request for cowboys. My brother got 6 shooters for Christmas- he loved them so much that now he's a cop. I got a camera, so here I am. So, my question to you is: Cowboy or Soldier. My wife's uncle wanted to be the bride and he played with lace curtains.
Mind you, there was the trip to the cemetaries which I for one enjoyed, as well as the wakes, but that's another story. Did you turn out to be the hero of the game you played as a child? Relatives of fallen soldiers sometimes say-He died doing what he always wanted to do.
Thanks to the poster of this fantastic photo. The soldier was originally a cowboy.

Well we played a version of "Cowboys & Indians" where the Indians captured the cowboys and tied them to a stake to be burned. Those tied to the stakes were often stripped naked. Sometimes we even built a fire around them. Usually I was the one tied to the stake. I always wanted to be nude and have a fire built around me.

I played forensic expert and put all the boys from the neighbourhood on a wooden table set up by construction workers from a nearby block of flats that was being built at the time.

The morgue accepted young guys only. :hahahahha:

I also loved police and vigilante but "forensic expert" was by far my favourite.

One mother of a boy found out and banned him from playing with me.

Always played soldiers, enemy could be German, French, English, Russian, didn't matter, we had toy rifles, sub machine guns, plastic bayonets, those killed were expected to fall with a cry and lie still, we took hostages and others rescued them or died in the attempt, sometimes the hostages were executed too, prisoners always were after questioning. So if I am killed in action my family can say I died doing what I loved.

I too played " morgue" when I was younger. When I was a youth me and a friend played in an old shed deep in the woods. He would regularly die in some fantasy battle, and I would carry him to a table we had set up in there. Once I worked up my nerve and removed all of his clothing. I then gave him what I realize now was a handjob. It was probably one of his first orgasms and was a very special incident for both of us I think.

Played war and cowboys as kids, even up to the ages of 13 or 14. That wouldn’t happen nowadays; kids grow up too quickly.

I always enjoyed playing the baddie and I particularly the process of surrendering, being taken prisoner and then being killed.

But I didn’t really understand exactly why I liked it until much later

One of the most vivid recollections I have is playing after school. 4 of us caught and being tied to a fence, each one of us being tied to a fence stake, all in line.

My school tie was used to tie my hands behind the stake.

After being a chance to plead for mercy, we were shot by firing squad one at a time. I was third to be executed – with hindsight, I wish I had been shot last!

Meatpie just out of curiosity, how did you get the kids to play this game? It doesn't sound like something a young boy would be willing to play.

I am extremely manipulative I just told them I was planning on becoming a doctor.

Even today I chat up handsome dudes on the internet invite them home and make them do things for me they don't want to do. I eat their feet etc. Most are just left stunned.

I even did it with two straight guys.

I make them trust me, make them feel comfortable be friendly to them. I buy them drinks, give them money sometimes.

I have great serial killer potential but will absolutely never hurt another human.

Gay necros are made to be killers: Charming, easily adapt to their surroundings, I have no problem chatting up strangers.

The funny thing is women fall for me too and start stalking and when I ask them what they find in me they say "You are unlike any other guy I've ever met".

:smirk: Very likely the necro thing has a part to play and attracts them.

The most brutal thing I've done was when I applied for a autopsy technican at 23 and got the job.

The forensic experts were "OMG he is so young". :facepalm:

When I got home from the morgue I had a raging hardon and came very hard in the kitchen.

Meatpie. Yeah, I understand. I can be very manipulative myself. I remember when I was a kid I used to manipulate my cousins into playing dead to me.

it's kinda interesting how gay necros have this ability to entice people. Many people have told me I am a mysterious and confusing person which they say is very attractive. I think in a way we are predators gifted with very troubling abilities that most people cant resist.

There is something very deep about people like us. Most of us see the world in ways most people cant. I think we can offer people that deep sense of self that most people never really develop and that is something that makes us unique and something people want.

I was pretty young, mind you. Doctor was my favorite. Non-gender specific exams; I was a pervy kid. lol Another common game that comes to mind was playing dead and needing CPR.

When I was 7 or 8 I used to go over my friends house. We used to take our shirts off and poke each other with a plastic sword. The victim would have 10 seconds to live, unless he nodded his head to accept his fate and take the sword a few seconds early. We used to grab our bellies and pretend we were dying. It still makes me hard thinking about it.

I had a friend when I was about 9 years old. We used to pretend to strangle each other.

I used to play the killer,the victims would be stripped after death and the genitals would fondled I would also rub my cock against their cock.Sometimes the victims would be made to undress before their death.If the victim was female she would be finger fucked.Still fantasize about what i did even now after all these years.

Played soldiers and cowboys ... making sure I got killed. There were two brothers who I played with ... summer was best because we could play shirtless.

Last edited:
My buddy Randy (Junior High) had a slightly visible heartbeat that got more pronounced when he exerted himself. We were alone at his place quite often. He used to like to pretend he was asleep on his bed (slim in his tighty-whities. I'd be the Bad Guy who broke in and too him by surprise (I'd also be shirtless) After a bit of wrestling, I'd have him penned down, (Not too hard since I was a bit bigger & stronger than him). His visible heartbeat would be pumping just under his left pec, and his chest would be heaving with the fight, abs tight and body tense. His red hair plastered to his forehead by sweat as he'd say "Don't Kill Me'. Don't Stab Me In My Heart". I'd hold a fake blade to his chest, tip of the blade aimed at his pulsing visible heartbeat and he'd groan and struggle, looking at the blade against his lean body,l then I'd drive the plastic blade into his body. He'd let out a really low groan "Aaaaugggg" and stiffen His chest would begin to go up and down erratically as I twisted the knife against his chest (like I was tearing his heart apart inside his heaving chest). He'd finally cough a couple of times and lay still and limp (pretend dead) against me, his head to my chest - no doubt listening to my heartgbeat.

For me mostly my best friend and I played school - we both became teachers - he secondary, me University.

However, I remember once playing a game that ended up me sitting on a kid about 2 years younger than me - I was on his chest and he was having trouble breathing. I got off, all worried I had hurt him. we had been playing some hiding and capture game. Secretly, I thhink I wanted to play morgue technician then.

My favorite games centered around foot fetish and asphyxiation.

The first was called “Slumber Party Snuff” from the age of 11 - 14. We’d typically keep in that age range regardless and had a steady thing going for 4 years. Our peak season for this game was summer when school was out and we’d switch up whose house it was and keep it to times when the parent(s) would be out as to not get caught. The boys would wear their sleeping clothes which for my rules in creating the game had to be with pants as I loved the feet and pants look.
I'd be the "intruder" finding the boys during a slumber party forcing them to get tied up in a row on their sleeping bags face down in their pillows; their bare soles facing the ceiling as I loved seeing their soles react to the treatment.
I'd use medical tape on their mouths and pull a plastic bag over their head until they passed out; I’d make the boy next to the friend getting asphyxiated watch. They never knew the order as it was always random. That was part of the excitement. I also would force them to orgasm after they were “dead,” something the friend would also be forced to watch. After all were snuffed out and drained, I’d play with their lifeless feet until they woke up.
It started with just two of my friends one summer that grew to three by the end of the first summer. By our final year of doing it before going to high school we had a total of nine boys in rotation. Groups would range from two to four boys on a given day. If they were available we’d play. The last summer before most of us went to high school we did a final “slumber party snuff” session that involved all of us.

In addition to slumber parties, four of the boys would involve their dads in snuff play sessions that I called “Father-Son Bonding” that started one year after the previous game and ended simultaneously with the slumber party snuffing. This was the result of the boys persuading their dads to try it after getting caught and the dads succumbing to pressure. It was funny because all the boys had the dad being a single parent in common and that played into it a lot.
We got to play this game more frequently because the dads knew and it wasn’t so much hiding involved like the first game. I’d be invited over to the friend’s house and his dad would be aware what was going to happen. “Getting ready for bed” was the indicator of it was time to start. We’d flip a coin for who’d get snuffed first and the other would watch the other take the bag and get forced to orgasm after. There was always tension around who’d go first so this helped remedy that.
It’d go down in dad’s room with him and his son ready to be tied on his bed. They’d give each other a verbal goodbye before I pulled the bag over the first’s head. Loved seeing their feet struggle behind me. Once they were “dead” I’d turn the lights out and sleep between them with my head at their lifeless feet until they awoke in the morning.
This particular game produced some of the hottest moments I ever witnessed. Kicking and squirming was just a natural reaction to the bagging but made for rougher times. One dad made it a tradition that if his son went first he’d always use his bound bare feet to overpower his son’s struggling feet to lessen the roughness. He’d also use his toes to rub the boy’s soles as he held down his feet to calm him until the boy was “dead.” Additionally, he’d continue this even while he was bagged until he was “dead” too.

Gotta say I really miss those special times.

Also used to play captured cowboy. I'd be the Cowboy. I'd be shirtless, in jeans and cowboy belt-buckle underlining my outie belly-button. I'd have my hands tied behind my back (his sister's jump-rope) as he walked my to a tree and stood me against it. Then, he'd go to his bow/arrow set (with the suction cup ends). I'd stand against the tree - shoulder back, chest our as he arrowed his bow, and took his stand. He'd play at aiming at my chest for some time an finally, let his arrow fly. Every-time, it he me right over my heart, at which I'd cry out and slam myself against the tree behind me. Just liked seen in the movies, I'd start to groan and slide down the tree, my chest sheaving and abs tight. He'd walk up to me, second arrow at the ready, as I lay dying on the grown, and place the tip just under my left pec. He'd pull back the arrow and again let it fly directly into my chest. Once again, I'd cry out, this time lower and weaker, and struggle a bit in the ground then lay still. He'd then place his hand over my arrowed chest to be sure my heart had stopped beating, or lean his ear to my chest to be sure I no longer had a beating heart.

Back