Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Inhabitant
    My buddy Randy (Junior High) had a slightly visible heartbeat that got more pronounced when he exerted himself. We were alone at his place quite often. He used to like to pretend he was asleep on his bed (slim in his tighty-whities. I'd be the Bad Guy who broke in and too him by surprise (I'd also be shirtless) After a bit of wrestling, I'd have him penned down, (Not too hard since I was a bit bigger & stronger than him). His visible heartbeat would be pumping just under his left pec, and his chest would be heaving with the fight, abs tight and body tense. His red hair plastered to his forehead by sweat as he'd say "Don't Kill Me'. Don't Stab Me In My Heart". I'd hold a fake blade to his chest, tip of the blade aimed at his pulsing visible heartbeat and he'd groan and struggle, looking at the blade against his lean body,l then I'd drive the plastic blade into his body. He'd let out a really low groan "Aaaaugggg" and stiffen His chest would begin to go up and down erratically as I twisted the knife against his chest (like I was tearing his heart apart inside his heaving chest). He'd finally cough a couple of times and lay still and limp (pretend dead) against me, his head to my chest - no doubt listening to my heartgbeat.

Forum Resident
    For me mostly my best friend and I played school - we both became teachers - he secondary, me University.

However, I remember once playing a game that ended up me sitting on a kid about 2 years younger than me - I was on his chest and he was having trouble breathing. I got off, all worried I had hurt him. we had been playing some hiding and capture game. Secretly, I thhink I wanted to play morgue technician then.

Forum Inhabitant
    Last edited by BladeThruMyChest; 26-01-18 at 04:49 AM.

Forum Inhabitant
    My favorite games centered around foot fetish and asphyxiation.

The first was called “Slumber Party Snuff” from the age of 11 - 14. We’d typically keep in that age range regardless and had a steady thing going for 4 years. Our peak season for this game was summer when school was out and we’d switch up whose house it was and keep it to times when the parent(s) would be out as to not get caught. The boys would wear their sleeping clothes which for my rules in creating the game had to be with pants as I loved the feet and pants look.
    I'd be the "intruder" finding the boys during a slumber party forcing them to get tied up in a row on their sleeping bags face down in their pillows; their bare soles facing the ceiling as I loved seeing their soles react to the treatment.
    I'd use medical tape on their mouths and pull a plastic bag over their head until they passed out; I’d make the boy next to the friend getting asphyxiated watch. They never knew the order as it was always random. That was part of the excitement. I also would force them to orgasm after they were “dead,” something the friend would also be forced to watch. After all were snuffed out and drained, I’d play with their lifeless feet until they woke up.
    It started with just two of my friends one summer that grew to three by the end of the first summer. By our final year of doing it before going to high school we had a total of nine boys in rotation. Groups would range from two to four boys on a given day. If they were available we’d play. The last summer before most of us went to high school we did a final “slumber party snuff” session that involved all of us.

In addition to slumber parties, four of the boys would involve their dads in snuff play sessions that I called “Father-Son Bonding” that started one year after the previous game and ended simultaneously with the slumber party snuffing. This was the result of the boys persuading their dads to try it after getting caught and the dads succumbing to pressure. It was funny because all the boys had the dad being a single parent in common and that played into it a lot.
    We got to play this game more frequently because the dads knew and it wasn’t so much hiding involved like the first game. I’d be invited over to the friend’s house and his dad would be aware what was going to happen. “Getting ready for bed” was the indicator of it was time to start. We’d flip a coin for who’d get snuffed first and the other would watch the other take the bag and get forced to orgasm after. There was always tension around who’d go first so this helped remedy that.
    It’d go down in dad’s room with him and his son ready to be tied on his bed. They’d give each other a verbal goodbye before I pulled the bag over the first’s head. Loved seeing their feet struggle behind me. Once they were “dead” I’d turn the lights out and sleep between them with my head at their lifeless feet until they awoke in the morning.
    This particular game produced some of the hottest moments I ever witnessed. Kicking and squirming was just a natural reaction to the bagging but made for rougher times. One dad made it a tradition that if his son went first he’d always use his bound bare feet to overpower his son’s struggling feet to lessen the roughness. He’d also use his toes to rub the boy’s soles as he held down his feet to calm him until the boy was “dead.” Additionally, he’d continue this even while he was bagged until he was “dead” too.

Gotta say I really miss those special times.

Forum Inhabitant
    Also used to play captured cowboy. I'd be the Cowboy. I'd be shirtless, in jeans and cowboy belt-buckle underlining my outie belly-button. I'd have my hands tied behind my back (his sister's jump-rope) as he walked my to a tree and stood me against it. Then, he'd go to his bow/arrow set (with the suction cup ends). I'd stand against the tree - shoulder back, chest our as he arrowed his bow, and took his stand. He'd play at aiming at my chest for some time an finally, let his arrow fly. Every-time, it he me right over my heart, at which I'd cry out and slam myself against the tree behind me. Just liked seen in the movies, I'd start to groan and slide down the tree, my chest sheaving and abs tight. He'd walk up to me, second arrow at the ready, as I lay dying on the grown, and place the tip just under my left pec. He'd pull back the arrow and again let it fly directly into my chest. Once again, I'd cry out, this time lower and weaker, and struggle a bit in the ground then lay still. He'd then place his hand over my arrowed chest to be sure my heart had stopped beating, or lean his ear to my chest to be sure I no longer had a beating heart.

Forum Lurker sentenced to death's Avatar
    Military firing squad at elementary school, as punishment under us boys: sentence to death, some days waiting (in which the condemned wasn't allowed to play with other boys), shirtless at a post or a wall, shot in the bare chest by thye squad.
    Then pirates, mortal wrestling, gladiators

Mortua sed non sepulta! alexonedeath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeThruMyChest View Post
    Then, he'd go to his bow/arrow set (with the suction cup ends). I'd stand against the tree - shoulder back, chest our as he arrowed his bow, and took his stand. He'd play at aiming at my chest for some time an finally, let his arrow fly.
    Those suction cup tipped arrows were supposed to be harmless, but I'll bet they aren't sold anymore, due to kids' eyes being put out.
    "I'll hit you so hard your ancestors will die."
    .....Harlan Ellison

Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeThruMyChest View Post
    My buddy Randy (Junior High) had a slightly visible heartbeat that got more pronounced when he exerted himself. We were alone at his place quite often. He used to like to pretend he was asleep on his bed (slim in his tighty-whities. I'd be the Bad Guy who broke in and too him by surprise (I'd also be shirtless) After a bit of wrestling, I'd have him penned down, (Not too hard since I was a bit bigger & stronger than him). His visible heartbeat would be pumping just under his left pec, and his chest would be heaving with the fight, abs tight and body tense. His red hair plastered to his forehead by sweat as he'd say "Don't Kill Me'. Don't Stab Me In My Heart". I'd hold a fake blade to his chest, tip of the blade aimed at his pulsing visible heartbeat and he'd groan and struggle, looking at the blade against his lean body,l then I'd drive the plastic blade into his body. He'd let out a really low groan "Aaaaugggg" and stiffen His chest would begin to go up and down erratically as I twisted the knife against his chest (like I was tearing his heart apart inside his heaving chest). He'd finally cough a couple of times and lay still and limp (pretend dead) against me, his head to my chest - no doubt listening to my heartgbeat.
    very, very hot! I had a young school friend I used to play with. we'd take off our shirts and take it in turns to stab each other in the belly and chest with plastic swords. I'd count to 10 and slowly stab his belly, then we'd swap. I preferred to be the killer as i loved watching him 'die'

I've talked about this before, but this seems like the perfect thread to recall in detail. When I was 10 or 11, we used to play "get shot" - just like "war" or "copes and robbers" etc... The object was to go down as dramatically as possible in a hail of bullets. Often we ended up in piles, and indoors or out, we always died in our bare feet. It was then that I discovered that I always want to fall with my face close to another corpse's dead feet. I would get hard without even knowing why. It was usually just guys, but occasionally some of my friends' sisters or even a female friend would play too. (Hence the utter bisexuality of my bare feet+death=sexual arousal fetish.)

In hindsight, it would have been awesome to be more daring... maybe to have the victors strip our dead bodies naked and throw us in a pile. If some boy's (or girl's) dead bare feet had slid against my penis as we lay in a pile of naked corpses, I'm sure I would have shot my little boy load one the spot!

When I was young, my neighbor who's much bigger than I was and myself liked to re-enact fighting scenes from Japanese superhero series. Usually he ends up straddling me and strangling me with both hands. I remember getting erection everytime he choked me hard. I used to wear short shorts so my cock came out of my shorts when I got a hard on. One time his older sister saw me being strangled with my cock out. She told him to stop choking me. Fun times :)

We had to wear neckties every Monday so quite often while waiting for the schoolbus to take us home, he pulled and tightened my necktie until I choke. I remember that my shirt was tight - it was quite hard to button up my collar, but I always made a point to do that because I liked the strangling feeling. Getting the necktie tightened further was even better.

Thread Information