Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

games you played as a child

I didn't play games as a child, maybe that's why I'm playing now. When I do post to some sites, there is always the request for cowboys. My brother got 6 shooters for Christmas- he loved them so much that now he's a cop. I got a camera, so here I am. So, my question to you is: Cowboy or Soldier. My wife's uncle wanted to be the bride and he played with lace curtains.
    Mind you, there was the trip to the cemetaries which I for one enjoyed, as well as the wakes, but that's another story. Did you turn out to be the hero of the game you played as a child? Relatives of fallen soldiers sometimes say-He died doing what he always wanted to do.
    Thanks to the poster of this fantastic photo. The soldier was originally a cowboy.

Well we played a version of "Cowboys & Indians" where the Indians captured the cowboys and tied them to a stake to be burned. Those tied to the stakes were often stripped naked. Sometimes we even built a fire around them. Usually I was the one tied to the stake. I always wanted to be nude and have a fire built around me.
    Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

I played forensic expert and put all the boys from the neighbourhood on a wooden table set up by construction workers from a nearby block of flats that was being built at the time.

The morgue accepted young guys only.

I also loved police and vigilante but "forensic expert" was by far my favourite.

One mother of a boy found out and banned him from playing with me.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Always played soldiers, enemy could be German, French, English, Russian, didn't matter, we had toy rifles, sub machine guns, plastic bayonets, those killed were expected to fall with a cry and lie still, we took hostages and others rescued them or died in the attempt, sometimes the hostages were executed too, prisoners always were after questioning. So if I am killed in action my family can say I died doing what I loved.
    dulce et decorum est pro patria moria

n1213
    I too played " morgue" when I was younger. When I was a youth me and a friend played in an old shed deep in the woods. He would regularly die in some fantasy battle, and I would carry him to a table we had set up in there. Once I worked up my nerve and removed all of his clothing. I then gave him what I realize now was a handjob. It was probably one of his first orgasms and was a very special incident for both of us I think.

Forum Newcomer
    Played war and cowboys as kids, even up to the ages of 13 or 14. That wouldn’t happen nowadays; kids grow up too quickly.

I always enjoyed playing the baddie and I particularly the process of surrendering, being taken prisoner and then being killed.

But I didn’t really understand exactly why I liked it until much later

One of the most vivid recollections I have is playing after school. 4 of us caught and being tied to a fence, each one of us being tied to a fence stake, all in line.

My school tie was used to tie my hands behind the stake.

After being a chance to plead for mercy, we were shot by firing squad one at a time. I was third to be executed – with hindsight, I wish I had been shot last!

Forum Regular
    Meatpie just out of curiosity, how did you get the kids to play this game? It doesn't sound like something a young boy would be willing to play.

Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    Meatpie just out of curiosity, how did you get the kids to play this game? It doesn't sound like something a young boy would be willing to play.
    I am extremely manipulative I just told them I was planning on becoming a doctor.

Even today I chat up handsome dudes on the internet invite them home and make them do things for me they don't want to do. I eat their feet etc. Most are just left stunned.

I even did it with two straight guys.

I make them trust me, make them feel comfortable be friendly to them. I buy them drinks, give them money sometimes.

I have great serial killer potential but will absolutely never hurt another human.

Gay necros are made to be killers: Charming, easily adapt to their surroundings, I have no problem chatting up strangers.

The funny thing is women fall for me too and start stalking and when I ask them what they find in me they say "You are unlike any other guy I've ever met".

Very likely the necro thing has a part to play and attracts them.

The most brutal thing I've done was when I applied for a autopsy technican at 23 and got the job.

The forensic experts were "OMG he is so young".

When I got home from the morgue I had a raging hardon and came very hard in the kitchen.

Forum Regular
    Meatpie. Yeah, I understand. I can be very manipulative myself. I remember when I was a kid I used to manipulate my cousins into playing dead to me.

it's kinda interesting how gay necros have this ability to entice people. Many people have told me I am a mysterious and confusing person which they say is very attractive. I think in a way we are predators gifted with very troubling abilities that most people cant resist.

There is something very deep about people like us. Most of us see the world in ways most people cant. I think we can offer people that deep sense of self that most people never really develop and that is something that makes us unique and something people want.

Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    Most of us see the world in ways most people cant.
    Yeah, especially on the topic of dead young men.

How did you make your cousins play dead for you?

Sick fuck.

I was pretty young, mind you. Doctor was my favorite. Non-gender specific exams; I was a pervy kid. lol Another common game that comes to mind was playing dead and needing CPR.

Forum Newcomer
    When I was 7 or 8 I used to go over my friends house. We used to take our shirts off and poke each other with a plastic sword. The victim would have 10 seconds to live, unless he nodded his head to accept his fate and take the sword a few seconds early. We used to grab our bellies and pretend we were dying. It still makes me hard thinking about it.

Forum Lurker
    I had a friend when I was about 9 years old. We used to pretend to strangle each other.

Forum Inhabitant
    I used to play the killer,the victims would be stripped after death and the genitals would fondled I would also rub my cock against their cock.Sometimes the victims would be made to undress before their death.If the victim was female she would be finger fucked.Still fantasize about what i did even now after all these years.

Played soldiers and cowboys ... making sure I got killed. There were two brothers who I played with ... summer was best because we could play shirtless.
    Last edited by samnitewarrior; 23-05-13 at 12:48 AM.
    I will endure to be burned, to be bound, to be beaten, and to be killed by the sword

Thread Information