Military firing squad at elementary school, as punishment under us boys: sentence to death, some days waiting (in which the condemned wasn't allowed to play with other boys), shirtless at a post or a wall, shot in the bare chest by thye squad.
Then pirates, mortal wrestling, gladiators

Then, he'd go to his bow/arrow set (with the suction cup ends). I'd stand against the tree - shoulder back, chest our as he arrowed his bow, and took his stand. He'd play at aiming at my chest for some time an finally, let his arrow fly.

Those suction cup tipped arrows were supposed to be harmless, but I'll bet they aren't sold anymore, due to kids' eyes being put out.

My buddy Randy (Junior High) had a slightly visible heartbeat that got more pronounced when he exerted himself. We were alone at his place quite often. He used to like to pretend he was asleep on his bed (slim in his tighty-whities. I'd be the Bad Guy who broke in and too him by surprise (I'd also be shirtless) After a bit of wrestling, I'd have him penned down, (Not too hard since I was a bit bigger & stronger than him). His visible heartbeat would be pumping just under his left pec, and his chest would be heaving with the fight, abs tight and body tense. His red hair plastered to his forehead by sweat as he'd say "Don't Kill Me'. Don't Stab Me In My Heart". I'd hold a fake blade to his chest, tip of the blade aimed at his pulsing visible heartbeat and he'd groan and struggle, looking at the blade against his lean body,l then I'd drive the plastic blade into his body. He'd let out a really low groan "Aaaaugggg" and stiffen His chest would begin to go up and down erratically as I twisted the knife against his chest (like I was tearing his heart apart inside his heaving chest). He'd finally cough a couple of times and lay still and limp (pretend dead) against me, his head to my chest - no doubt listening to my heartgbeat.

very, very hot! I had a young school friend I used to play with. we'd take off our shirts and take it in turns to stab each other in the belly and chest with plastic swords. I'd count to 10 and slowly stab his belly, then we'd swap. I preferred to be the killer as i loved watching him 'die'

I've talked about this before, but this seems like the perfect thread to recall in detail. When I was 10 or 11, we used to play "get shot" - just like "war" or "copes and robbers" etc... The object was to go down as dramatically as possible in a hail of bullets. Often we ended up in piles, and indoors or out, we always died in our bare feet. It was then that I discovered that I always want to fall with my face close to another corpse's dead feet. I would get hard without even knowing why. It was usually just guys, but occasionally some of my friends' sisters or even a female friend would play too. (Hence the utter bisexuality of my bare feet+death=sexual arousal fetish.)

In hindsight, it would have been awesome to be more daring... maybe to have the victors strip our dead bodies naked and throw us in a pile. If some boy's (or girl's) dead bare feet had slid against my penis as we lay in a pile of naked corpses, I'm sure I would have shot my little boy load one the spot!

When I was young, my neighbor who's much bigger than I was and myself liked to re-enact fighting scenes from Japanese superhero series. Usually he ends up straddling me and strangling me with both hands. I remember getting erection everytime he choked me hard. I used to wear short shorts so my cock came out of my shorts when I got a hard on. One time his older sister saw me being strangled with my cock out. She told him to stop choking me. Fun times :)

We had to wear neckties every Monday so quite often while waiting for the schoolbus to take us home, he pulled and tightened my necktie until I choke. I remember that my shirt was tight - it was quite hard to button up my collar, but I always made a point to do that because I liked the strangling feeling. Getting the necktie tightened further was even better.

Back