When did your fetish begin

• Total voters

Waikiki

Forum Regular
When you were really young?

When you were between 8 but before puberty?

At puberty?

Sometime after puberty but prior to 20?

20 to 30?

over 30?

I can trace my "BATS" fetish, along with other fiery things and my attraction to butts, (Male & Female butts) to Grade 1 in my Catholic School when I got a bare butt strapping in front of a picture of Heaven & Hell. Hell was full of naked people burning and being tortured. As I've stated elsewhere in this forum, that School and Church were dedicated to the Canadian Martyrs who were burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois. There was a print of these Jesuits burning alive facing the stakes with the flames just licking their bare butts in a Church vestibule. When I started to understand sexuality, it was Butts and fire that got my member to stand up.

I consider myself "bisexual", I generally prefer women, but when it comes my BATS fetish, nothing turns my crank more than a nude man getting burnt, preferably with his butt clearly visible getting licked by the flames. My ultimate fantasy is to get executed like that, burnt at the stake nude, facing the stake so the fire is just licking my butt as I cum against the stake. After I cum I want to burnt to ashes and dust.

Fireboots

Last edited:
I have been attracted to men for as long as I can remember, developed full blown necrophilia at 23. It got so bad I applied for a morgue job.

My favourtie toy as a child was a rubber male foot - I kept it my bed and slept with it. My parents were stunned when they found it.

I also collected dead meat and bones in my desk and autopsied a lamb when I was just 12.

acb6mXvx.jpg

i took notice of my dads soles around 5yrs old and used a vibrator on my cock
while thinking of his hot soles!!!!

My fetish was already developing before I knew how to jack off. I was attracted to beautiful boys around age 8, and fantasized hotly about dead/dying men by the time I was 10. Had my first conscious orgasm still a few years later, reading a WW II comic book with soldiers killed by their enemies.

Played soldiers with my friends - enjoyed the play fighting with toy guns, killing them and being "killed" and lying dead in our battles myself - so joined Army as soon as I could

I was a weird one, I suppose. Growing up I didn't have attractions at all. No girls, boys, anything. I went through the motions of having a couple of girlfriends, but only because that's what I thought you were supposed to do. My dad had a few Playboys and Hustlers. I just looked at them and wondered what the big deal was. It wasn't until my senior year when everything clicked. I started realizing I had an attraction to guys. But it wasn't until I almost died that year that I realized my necro fantasies.

I'm in the minority here, as I'm not a guy and I'm not a necrophile. If I came across a dead body, I'd call the cops! Well, after staring at it for a really long time and maybe prodding it with a stick. I've always had a morbid fascination with death and murder though. Probably since I was about 10. I used to frequently fantasize about killing people, but not in a sexual way. That's all they ever were, mere fantasies. I have no desire to have sex with a dead body, or to actually commit murder.

I love brutal death scenes in movies and video games though, as you can probably tell by my avatar, and once in a while I will feel a little exited from such a scene. Take Resident Evil 4 for example. It seems to me that every heterosexual girl who's played the game is absolutely enamored with Leon S. Kennedy. I'm the exception. Leon and his horrible one liners don't do it for me (though I'd gladly take him over steroid abuse!Chris Redfeild) but the psychopathic, chainsaw wielding Dr. Salvador stole my heart the second he sawed Leon's head off with his chainsaw. And thus my chainsaw kink was born!

Now as for my biggest fetish, emetophilia, I've had that ever since I was a very small child. When my brother and I were kids, he got sick a lot, but I never did, so I think that helped to sculpt my puke fetish. I didn't experience full blown arousal from it until I was 15 or 16, which I shall now describe. When I was a sophomore in high school, I was in my second year of Spanish, and I had a huge crush on my class mate, who was a senior. (Our high school required two years of a foreign language class to graduate, and neither one of us really wanted to take it, but we had to) He was kind of the skateboarder/punk type. One day, I noticed that he obviously wasn't feeling very good, and I watched him with immense interest. We were watching some lame video with a budget of about $20, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him get up, cover his mouth and quickly bolt out of the classroom. I instantly felt very aroused, and I truly wanted to chase after him! Of course, that was out of the question, so I tried to kill my arousal my concentrating on the stupid video, but it didn't work. Even though I didn't get to see it, simply knowing that the guy I liked was out there puking was enough to get me wet. This was back in 2005, but I still remember it crystal clear.

When I was about 5 y.o. I was attracted by naked feet. It was my first fetish.

When I was 5 or 6 years old I had a "tickle cover" (sort of blanket) which was covered in silky satin. I loved it and it gave me great pleasure stroking it and rubbing my face with it. I'm not sure I would describe it as a fetish at that stage but by the time I was 11 I was really turned-on by satin sports shorts (e.g. boxing shorts). This really developed during my teen years and by the time I was 20, or so, I was well into boxing and had over 20 pairs of satin shorts. I fantisized about fighting (hurting and being hurt) with my dick flailing around inside my shorts.

I then developed fantasies about administering cp to guys in satin shorts and later about dudes being hanged by the neck in their satin shorts. It still continues ... happy days.

:shock: I am not quite sure this is physically possible, my balls were really small when I was six, no cum no nottin

I remember orgasming without cum when I was really young, but I think it started getting "wet" at around age 8 or 9... I have always had a fascination for sneakers and boots, not so much the naked feet...

I first milked at 12 while I tortured my big toe.

Wow! I figured I wasn't unque grinding my dick against my pillow & reaching 'dry orgasms' as I fantaszied about beheadings & feet-but you guys really reassure me - and make me wonder what the rest of most men not CDG actually think about as they spurt off! I'm not sure where my beheading fetish came from [maybe a previous life] or my fetish for male feet]. But it is so hot to know that men all over the world are members of CDG & spurt off thinking stuff as wild as me. Now all I need to do is find a bud to share these fantasies. The ultimate cum & them cuddling together while we talk about our next execution and/or who we'd want to do! Keep on cumming them guys. It's so HOT to share these. And notice we were mostly born with wild fantasies...I bet all men are!

well, something came out of me, early pre cum maybe?
all i know is it felt damn good!

My fetish or fetishes are still evolving. I am needing to continually experiment and experience more of what is out there so as to know what are my true boundaries. There are some avenues that I know I am not fond of and avoid while others become more interesting as I uncover and investigate more of what the world has to offer. As with life, things are constantly in a state of flux and what may have been acceptable or worthy of further attention changes as I change and as the times change. That is the great thing about forums such as this one. Regardless of what someone is into or not into, everyone can be comfortable being who they really are without worrying about trying to fit in and/or being someone or something they are not. :yes:

I first noticedmy appreciation for dead men after watching an episode of Tales from the Crypt; the episode in question being "Carrion Death". In the episode, a bank robber flees a pursuing cop into the desert in an attempt to cross the border into Mexico. Eventually the cop catches up to him, the struggle, the cop is able to handcuff the robber to him, but the robber snatches the cop's gun and shoots him. Before he dies, the cop swallows the key to the cuffs, leaving the robber handcuffed to his lifeless body. So the robber is now stuck not only carrying his loot but the lifeless body of the cop through the desert. I won't spoil the ending.

Just the idea of having private access to a man's body, and him being unable to do anything to stop musings and fondlings was a very intriguing and enticing prospect.

Back