Waikiki

Forum Regular
I just read a comment here and someone mentioned that "...it would have to be a closed coffin..." and got me thinking. When I was a kid I went to several funerals with open caskets and could never figure out why they did that. I wanted to remember them the way they looked when I last saw them alive, and seeing them dead seemed sick. (Not sick in a fetish type way at CDG where the fantasies get our cocks hard; but I mean sick in the way you'd display the corpse of a dead loved one and called it dignified). By the time I was a little older I always figured I'd want to be cremated. My body is just the house I live in here on Earth, and I don't want the last memory of people and friends that love me to be watching "me" lowered into the Earth so they can visit the site on my birthday - it's a waste of time: nobody's home.

Cremation is the one method of having my corpse disposed of that would be honored if I don't want a funeral. Actually I really wouldn't care at all what's done with my body once I dead. Dismember me, tear me to shreds, feed me to the lions, slide a skewer up my ass and roast me. Once I'm dead I seriously don't care if I was eaten knowing that the following morning dozens of soldiers would be sitting on toilets squeezing me out their assholes.

So really, do you guys really have a preference for open or closed casket, or cremation, etc?

I want a funeral all the way - open casket in my favourite suit, shining black shoes, money on my chest and a coin on my forehead....oh yes they do put money on the corpse here if it's an open casket.

I will rot and melt like hell, my toenails will all slide off and the stench will be incredible as my hairy feet turn dark brown.

Not a bad requesr!

I want to be left out in the desert or woods to rot naturally to be returned to the earth
Since I wouldn't mind being roasted over a bbq pit and then eaten and devoured by my old frat brothers knowing that they will be sitting on toilets the next morning and squeezing me out their assholes, I'm not one to judge how any man wants his torso disposed of! Let's here more! This is horny!

I actually don't like the idea of cremation. There is something nice to me about lying in a coffin forever. Either that or be eaten by someone. Something awesome about the idea of my motionless heart being consumed. Something warrior like about that.

I think cremations are a waste of fuel and oxygen.
Likewise precious oak coffins with silk linings are unforgivably extravagant in my opinion.
So I'd like to be buried naked, without a coffin, six feet under, so some life forms will enjoy my remains for food.
I'm prepared to be shrouded in a thin white cotton sheet as ultimate concession, but that's the limit.
Then slowly dissolve, my atoms reorganizing into other molecules, ...

I would like my organs to be donated to someone who might need them. Then, I'd like whatever is left to be creamated. As a matter of fact that s in my short will. Funerals are too expansive and I wouldnt want my family to have to deal with such a cumbersome expanse. Besides, I have been to funerals and the vibration is always so heavy. I want my departure to be calm and easy. I also put in my will that I want my ashes to be thrown in the ocean. I have always felt a very deep connection with water, so that's where I would like to spend eternity.

However, if money was no issue, I would like my remains to be thrown in a lake in the Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska. I know that sounds silly and maybe too romantic from someone as pragmatic as I am, but I have always been fascinated with the northern lights so I would like my ashes to spend eternity where I could see the northern lights.

Actually, PiercedChest, the idea of being buried naked does sound wonderful. I also agree to the donating my organs. (if they're not eaten of course)

Actually if I die suddenly and there are some hot frat boy type cannibals, I would love to have them eat me up as well, otherwise, I think I'll just get cremated as I am a closet pyro as well :hahahahha:

Well I'm all about burning, so cremation is the only way for me. I would like to go for an open air cremation, on a sandalwood pyre. If it could be done, and this is fantasy right, I would want to be laid out naked on top of the pyre.

Prefer military burial in uniform but without a coffin - battlefield style in a trench with dead comrades, sometimes a simple shroud is used sometimes not if nothing available.

Actually, PiercedChest, the idea of being buried naked does sound wonderful. I also agree to the donating my organs.

Yeah by all means remove all the spare parts and tasty bits first!

I'll opt for cremation. Maybe I'd request that my ashes be dumped or buried somewhere very specific. A viking funeral sounds kind of neat too. My corpse could be put on a makeshift raft, lit on fire and pushed out to sea, where my body would probably get eaten by sharks. The fact that I live no where near the ocean is irrelevant.

Viking funerals look great in the films - you'd have to be in Viking gear on the pyre in the boat, a sword in your hand as the flames send you to Valhalla to become a shield maiden. If there is no ocean the boat could be on a lake near where you live ?

Back