Brian2012

Forum Veteran
This is my first attempt at writing a story like this, I hope people like it. I will be updating the story with regular chapter updates, each chapter will be a new victim.

Feed back would be welcome.

Chapter 1. Ashley

Scott was a bored young man, he didn't need to work as he had won a large amount of money, he lived in a large house in the countryside,. His sexuality was a secret to everyone who knew him and lately Scott had began to dream and fantasise about killing young men. Then one day he decided to make his fantasies a reality.

He had his ideal targets in his mind, young white men between 18-25 with athletic or muscular bodies, he began the hunt.
Scott came upon a number of potential targets and thoroughly did his homework on each of them studying patterns and home locations. He had finally decided upon his first target, a young guy he knew as Ashley, he decided upon him after over hearing him talking to friends in the pub about having a free house this weekend. Scott kept looking over Ashley in the pub imagining what he could do to him and playing it over in his head, Ashley was 19 years old and was wearing a dark blue t-shirt that showed off his muscular arms and was wrapped tightly up to his Pecs, he wore blue jeans and his head was shaved apart from a funky hair style on top,
tumblr_mbr0ooloVW1r8x9g8o1_500.jpg

he acted all cocky in trying to chat up the girls, and appeared to have some attitude, Scott liked that and was more determined then ever to make him his own.

Scott knew money was no object and put together a plan where he could successfully abduct Ashley to begin the plan, it was to take place the next day.
That day had come, Scott had the perfect ploy, he drove to Ashley's house and removed a very large box from the back and approached the front door, he felt nervous and excited and his mind shot forward to what he would be doing later, whilst Scott was day dreaming Ashley had open the door. " can I help you?" came a voice from the door, Ashley stood there his smooth flawless body was shirtless, with nicely defined Pecs and fantastic 6 pack abs, his Apollo’s belt was amazing with a pair of track bottoms resting below them, he had a tattoo on the top of his left arm covering his bicep.
tumblr_mblk3eglPV1r8x9g8o1_500.jpg

"Sorry, I was just thinking of what I’ll be doing this evening" smiled Scott, " I have a delivery for you." " I’m not expecting anything" explained Ashley and Scott showed him the paperwork and was waiting for Ashley to turn his back before he could make his move. " I'm afraid I need I.D." Ashley invited him in, as Scott entered he could see some dumbbells on the floor and noticed Ashley was halfway through a game of FIFA. He turned around and Scott whipped out a chloroform soaked rag and rushed up behind Ashley and covered his face with it, he flung back into Scott's chest and begin to struggle, Ashley's hand tried in vain to remove the rag but with each breath he consumed more fumes until moments later his muscular body went limp and his arms fell by his sides, his body rested in Scott's arms. Scott looked down and this fine specimen, he rubbed Ashley's Pecs and decided to act fast.

Scott brought the large box into the hallway, and placed Ashley’s unconscious body inside, he looked peaceful in their and Scott could feel the excitement. He grabbed Ashley’s mobile phone, wallet and keys and wheeled the box back to the van and placed it inside.
Scott drove back to his deserted county side house.

Once at home Scott dragged Ashley’s body to a special room, he lay Ashley on the floor and looked down at the smooth torso, he felt himself getting hard as he looked at the body, he knelt down beside it and massaged the torso, it was warm and smooth, he licked Ashley’s abs and began to pull down his trousers, he wore a pair of black boxer shorts and they revealed a pair of good legs, not much hair but muscular thighs, he touched Ashley’s shin and rubbed his hand up his leg, arousing himself as he did, as he reached the top of his thigh he placed his hand inside his boxers and fondled with Ashley’s balls, he then pulled the boxers down to reveal his nice uncut dick and balls his hair was nicely trimmed, at this point Scott began to jack himself off and in a state of euphoria his cum shot across the room.
Ashley began to come round and his hand shot up into Scott’s face, Scott rushed to get the chloroform rag and before he got Ashley began to put up a struggle, Scott managed to get the rag on him and he slowed down and went limp. Scott noticed that he had a tattoo of a star on each hand between his thumb and finger, he also had the words ‘mum and ‘Nan’ tattooed on each wrist.
Scott pulled up Ashley’s boxers and grabbed a camera he videoed Ashley’s unconscious body and also photographed it, he set the camera up in the middle of the room, and grabbed him under his arm and up into a chair, he positioned Ashley and tied his wrists and ankles down. He then waited for Ashley to come round again and in the meantime continued to rub his hands over Ashley’s body.

Moments later Ashley awoke in a daze, “Where am I?” he shouted, “ where are my clothes?” Scott didn’t answer. Ashley began to squirm in his chair, his muscles tensed as he tried to free himself, he looked sexy. He began to shout “help, help”. At this point Scott appeared and said “Its pointless, your mine and I’m going to do with you what I please.” He grabbed Ashley on his shoulder and rubbed his hand down his chest over his washboard abs and onto his boxers he fondled with his dick. Ashley tightened himself in the chair and shouted “ Get off me you queer cunt, when I get loose I’m gonna fucking kill you.” Scott laughed as his attitude continued “ No, no my friend I’m gonna kill you and enjoy doing it.. First some fun” He began to massage Ashley’s shoulders. Ashley felt uncomfortable and was shaking his head furiously. Scott placed his hand in Ashley’s boxers and began to jack him off, Ashley screamed “ Get off me, get off me, I’m not gay” but as Scott continued to jack him off Ashley’s shouts and taunts turned into moans of pleasure up until the moment he cum. Scott then incapacitated Ashley and dragged him to his bedroom, he placed Ashley face down with his hands tied behind his back and bent him over the bed. When Ashley came round again he was petrified and felt a chill on his nice tight arse. He shouted “Please no, no,” Scott inspected his arse and found it to be tight, “ Your gonna enjoy this” he said and placed his body up against Ashley and grabbed his shoulders, he thrust his dick into Ashley’s tight arse, and began to ride him, Ashley was shouting through out and at the moment he was about to cum, Scott pulled his head up and bite his ear. He then pulled out and lay next to him.

Scott was not going to torture Ashley he had other uses for the body and wanted more fun he rolled Ashley over who was in astate of shock after his experience. Scott cut the ties and handcuffed Ashley face up on the bed. He then began to lick Ashley from his thighs upwards, he moved on to his abs and Ashley tried to resist but found it difficult Scott licked his Pecs and then bit down on the nipples, he then began to suck and Ashley moaned, he moved up and began to suck Ashley’s neck and lips, he then kissed his quivering body, down to his manhood, Scott then began to suck it deeply and Ashley was moaning with pleasure, he went faster and faster, until he shot cum deep into Scott’s throat. Scott loved it, Ashley knew he had no choice but to submit, his attitude dropped but Scott had other plans, he grabbed a plastic bag and flung over Ashley’s head and tightened it up, Ashley breathed in suddenly sucking the bag into his face and began to smother, his body was twitching and his face was going red, Scott jacked off and when he finished he placed his finger through the mouth hole and Ashley gasped for air, Scott loved it, when he gained his composure he then sat on Ashley’s chest and again licked and kissed his torso, he then massaged his neck slowly tightening his grip until Ashley began to choke, he tried to fight but his hands were tied up, his legs were kicking all over the place and Ashley struggled, he put up a fight but Scott refused to let go, Ashley’s face was going red and his eyes were watering, he tried to scream but it was constricted, his body began to labour until he suddenly went limp, let out a gasp and his legs dropped and his eyes stared into space, he mouth was open and he had a cute death stare. Scott held up his grip and Ashley convulsed a couple of times. And that was it, Scott had his first kill and he loved it. He rubbed and kissed Ashley’s corpse one last time.
He looked down at Ashley and thought what a specimen, he now had to dispose of the body and decided to dismember Ashley, he then dumped the parts in various bins. Each victim would have to be disposed of differently so the police could not work out a pattern.

Scott had the perfect plan and couldn’t wait for his next victim.

How would people like the story continued,

A. On this thread
Or
B. each chapter a new thread

Good work with the story set up. Please try to think more inside of your characters. What are they feeling as the story plays out. What feels good, what hurts. What hurts then feels good. What is the worst fear of the victim or the ultimate goal of the aggressor? Do the feelings of the characters evolve as the action plays out? You have a great talent for writing. Don't stop.

Good work with the story set up. Please try to think more inside of your characters. What are they feeling as the story plays out. What feels good, what hurts. What hurts then feels good. What is the worst fear of the victim or the ultimate goal of the aggressor? Do the feelings of the characters evolve as the action plays out? You have a great talent for writing. Don't stop.

Thanks for the feedback, ill work on that for the next chapter,

Chapter 2. Drew

It had been over 10 days since Scott had made that crucial decision, the day he had taken his first, he would always remember that day, he would always remember Ashley, his first and what he was going to make sure would be the first of many. Scott had appeared to get away with the police only had Ashley down as a missing person and it his disappearance had only made the local papers, nothing national, Scott had checked his dumping grounds and found the local refuse men had collected the bins that contained the body parts and hadn't noticed anything unusual. Ashley was now in landfill or better he had been incinerated.
Scott relived the kill, watching the DVD he had burnt and had pleasured himself many times but the urge grew stronger, he didn't even want to fight it. It was time for the next victim. It didn't take Scott long to find him.

Whilst out in a local bar, Scott was drawn towards a group of young men who were being loud and rowdy at a table, he was particularly drawn towards a young stud named Drew who had a girl sitting on his lap, Drew made Scott begin to get an erection just looking at him, he was about 20 years old and had short brown hair, he wore a red & white chequed short sleeved shirt that showed off his large biceps, he also wore a pair tight denim jeans. At this point a photographer from the bar was taking photos of the drinkers and came up to Drew and in an attempt to show off and a sign of his manliness, stuck his tongue out in an erotic way and began to rub his left pec, the camera flashed and the photo was done.
tumblr_mcvnzlz7kh1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Drew's mind was on one thing and one thing only, scoring with a bird. It was at this point that Drew slapped the arse of the girl who had been sitting on his lap, in fit of rage the girl picked up a drink and poured it over Drew soaking his shirt and jeans. Drew stood up, dripping wet and laughed. “ fucking bitch, playing hard to get” and blew her a kiss, he removed his shirt to reveal and fit muscular torso, it was sculptured in a near perfect way, his pec were amazing and thick and his abs were tightly packed, the was no hair on his chest at all, he rubbed his torso in a sexual manner and said to the girl, “this is what your be missing.“ He told his mates he was going to get changed and would be back in a minute. He stood up and left the bar. Scott never took his eyes off him and was brought back to the real world with the bartender asking for his money. “ Sorry, I was miles away” he handed the bar man his money and moved closer to the group, at that point a mobile phone rang, one of Drew’s friends answered it “ the minibus is here” he said. “ cool lets get going” another one replied. “ Ring Drew tell him we’re off, and we’re see him tomorrow.” One of the group tried to ring him, “straight to voicemail” he said. And the group left the bar.

About ten minutes later Drew returned to the bar, her looked sexier then when he left, he had changed into a tight purple top, it had a long v-neck that revealed his smooth pecs and you could see the outline of his tight body underneath, he also wore a pair of sandy coloured Chino trousers.
tumblr_mcvnt761Bf1rkpltno1_500.jpg

“ Down boy” Scott said to himself. Drew looked around the bar and was unable to find his mates. He pulled his phone out and tried to ring but it was frozen, it had got wet in the incident. Drew then approached Scott. “ excuse me” he said. “ but would you mind if I borrowed your phone for a second, mine isn’t working” Scott thought he was dreaming, were the gods playing a trick with him, this was going to easy, he didn’t have to make the first move. “ er, yeah no probs” and Scott handed him his phone. As Drew made the call Scott stared at his handsome face, he was clean shaven and had deep blue eyes, his teeth were sparkling white and his neck was thick. Scott began to play it over and over in his head, he pictured him lying dead, Ashley was sexy but no match compared to Drew.
“ No answer, Cheers, looks like I’m on my own lol” said Drew. “ where have your friends gone? Why are you on your own?” asked Scott. “ Ah they got a rugby game tomorrow, but have to go for a team talk. I’m suspended for the game so not allowed to go.” “ wow, you play rugby” asked Scott. Not believing him for one second, the was no way this stud played rugby, he was hot and handsome, no broken nose, no scars to his beautiful face. “strange so do I. What you get banned for? My names Scott” he said. He’d never actually played rugby but wanted to strike a chord with this stud. Drew began laughing to himself, “I’m Drew” and shoke Scott’s hand, he had a manly powerful handshake and explained that during a game he had been caught by the referee grabbing an opponents bollocks and was sent off. “ I’m not gay” he said I just wanted to wind him up. “Where you from?” Said Scott noticing Drew had a northern accent, “I’m from Manchester, down for the games, I‘m staying in the hotel next door” he said. All the time Scott was making plans, this guy played rugby, he was used to doing things normal straight guys wouldn’t do. For the next hour Scott and Drew bought each other drinks and got to know each other. Drew said “ you know what I really wanna get some girls, you up for it” “ yeah, yeah why not, I got an empty house. We could bring them back to my place.” explained Scott.

Drew and Scott left the bar and got in Scott’s Range Rover, “nice car mate” said Drew. The drive took about 20 minutes as they approached the house. Drew was impressed. “ hey, hey big house, I like it.” he said. They parked up and walked in, “straight through” shouted Scott. As Drew walked into the large open front room, Scott had a desire to smash him in the back of the head, he watched Drew walk and was impressed, he’d seen the body and couldn’t wait to see the legs and arse, they looked amazing through the trousers, imagine what they would be like out of them. Scott had an idea. He knew how Rugby lads liked to play drinking games and strip and had a plan to start one with Drew. “ I’ll ring the girls, while we’re waiting shall we play some good old Rugby drinking games, you know the usual” Drew was unsure he had just met Scott and didn’t know to much about him, “come on, your not a pussy are you, thought you play rugby” goaded Scott. Not wanting to be outdone Drew’s cocky attitude came out. “Ok then, but we go hardcore” Scott smiled that’s what he wanted to hear he had taken the bait. Scott pretended to call the girls whilst Drew looked around the room, he stared at the 50’’ TV screen and picked up a copy of Call of Duty off the table. Scott explained the girls would be about an hour. “You any good” asked Drew holding up the box. “not bad, you wanna play head to head, looser strips lol” Drew accepted the challenge, Scott got some more beer, to begin the challenge though Drew said it was customary to begin proceedings with an arm wrestle. Drew knew he would win, but wanted to show his dominance early. Scott accepted the challenge, the two squared up, and grabbed each others hands, Scott began to get a boner as the two duelled he was transfixed on Drew’s bicep that looked amazing through is top, with a thud Drew won. Come on lets start. The lads began there duel, the beer flowed and the clothes came off, when it was time for a break, Drew got up for a stretch, he looked amazing, his torso was defined and fantastic, his pecs were solid, he had a two red roses tattooed on his left bicep. Scott wanted to touch them, he wasn’t disappointed with the legs either, Drew had a powerful set of legs, thick muscular calves shot up towards a pair of the most powerful thighs, Scott would love to have them wrapped around him, he dreamt of it, Finally Drew wore a pair of purple briefs, they complimented his thighs even more and left more skin on show.
tumblr_mcvo45Vbbe1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

The games continued and Drew lost the last game, it was the punishment game, he would have to remove his briefs and go commando, into the swing of the games , Drew whipped them off to reveal a fantastic hung uncut dick, his balls looked decent but the cock was amazing. Scott couldn’t resist him self, he stared at this naked straight boy in front of him and had to fight of the temptation to make his move, he got up and went to the toilet. In there he removed some sleeping pills and crushed them up, on coming out he went to the kitchen and got two drinks he placed the crushed pills in one and handed it to Drew, he challenged Drew to down it, knowing that he would not refuse. After a 3 count they began to drink seconds later Drew’s bottle was empty, “aaahhh” he said sticking his tongue out. “I win you know what that means.” Drew stood there in his glory a scarf covering his manhood awaiting Scott to do his forfeit.
tumblr_mcvo0jMKpo1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott began to remove his underwear as he did Drew noticed his erection, “haha is that about me” he said pointing at Scott’s erect cock, “never had that effect on a bloke before. Come here” Drew beckoned Scott over, he wanted to get with a bird tonight, maybe it was the drink talking but Drew explained he had never been with a guy before and that he wasn’t gay but was curious and always wanted to experiment. Scott said “fuck this follow me” and led Drew up to his bedroom, Drew followed and they sat on the bed, this was beyond Scott’s wildest dreams he never knew it would be this easy and was hoping the pills took longer to take effect, they sat on the bed and Drew said “You can’t tell anyone about this, I’ll deny it happened.” Scott said “don’t worry, no one will know, they won’t even know you’re here.” Drew didn’t pick up on that hint and grabbed Scott’s cock in his strong manly hand, and began to massage it, Scott had a look of ecstasy on his face and began to moan pleasurably, as Drew sped up, the moans sped up until he shot his cum across the room. “your turn, do you want a hand job or a blow job?” said Scott. Drew thought about it and as this was his first time with a guy decided on a blow job, Scott approached Drew as he sat there naked cross legged on the bed, he was nervous and didn’t know what to expect.
tumblr_mcvnxsWN0F1rkpltno1_500.jpg

Scott grabbed both Drew’s powerful thighs and placed them in position they were warm and smooth and you could feel the thick muscles, he grabbed them hard and placed Drew’s cock in his mouth, Drew was scared as Scott began the action but before long Drew was moaning in pain, as Scott got faster and faster, as he was about to cum, Scott teased him and stopped. “no, no don’t stop now carry on, carry on.” shouted Drew. Scott smiled and carried out and Draw’s large thick erect cock fired its load into Scott’s mouth. “You fucking tease, that was amazing better then a number of birds.” said Drew. Scott now had warm feelings developing for Drew but deep down inside he knew it wouldn’t work out. Drew was straight he had made that clear, but he wanted to investigate the other side and Scott was gonna give him that. Before Scott could speak Drew asked if he wanted to go the full hog, and said “ I ain’t gonna, you can.” Scott knew he would soon have to make his move but wanted to play first, he suggested some foreplay and the two of them set about rubbing each others body, Drew lost interest at this point and Scott knew he had to make Drew the centre of attention, he sat him up
tumblr_mcvo5iI35Z1rkpltno1_500.jpg

“Your gonna love this.?” he then flung Drew backwards on the bed and jumped on him, he began to rub Drew’s legs up to the inside of his thighs and then tickled under his ball bags, Drew began to get aroused, he grabbed Drew’s chest and kissed the chiselled torso from his abs as he moved up he licked the abs and then began to bite and suck Drew’s pec’s, Drew loved it as Scott looked at his face, he was smiled and groaning , Drew loved it he then felt a sharp pain, Scott had bit to hard he jumped up, “ouch” that hurt, “sorry I got carried away” lay back and let me continue, Scott massaged his torso and began to work on the thick neck, he placed his hands around them and Drew said “no, not that” they then passionately kissed and Scott said are you ready “ Drew yawned the pills were kicking in “ Yeah lets do this.” Scott spread open Drew’s thick muscular legs and jammed them up by his head, he placed his arms in a position where he had control of the legs, and penetrated, he found it hard to enter and knew Drew had a tight hole and made a move again he entered and Drew gave a loud scram it hurt but the pain lasted seconds, as Scott rode him he could see the look of pleasure on Drew’s face, he was groaning and moaning, Scott rode him hard and knew his moment was about to come, as Drew was occupied he grabbed a pillow from above Drew’s head and began to bring it down over Drew’s face, Drew saw it at the last moment and tried to sit up, but found himself being overpower, he was growing tired and tried to fight Scott off, Scott held the pillow firmly over Drew’s face and continued to fuck him as he smothered him, Drew was making muffled sounds and begging fro his life from under the pillow, his arms and hands were reaching up and he was trying to grab Scott but Scott held firm, the sounds continued as Scott fucked him, and shot his load into Drew, as he did Drew began to labour his movements, he thought of good times and his family, he didn’t want to die, he was to young, “please. Please” he shouted as he went slower and moments later he let out a “humph” and his arms went limb his legs flopped down, Scott then got up and sat on Drew’s face with the pillow holding it into place as he massaged the smooth lifeless torso, Drew’s body convulsed a few times and it looked sexy as his muscles constricted. Scott moved the pillow from his face, Drew’s eyes were wide open staring into space, his mouth was open the death alone was horny, Scott rubbed and licked his perfect body, he played with his solid pecs. He thought what a waste and graded the body out of ten, he gave it 9/10.
tumblr_mcvo2hnFLg1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott got off Drew and felt a tear run down his cheek, he felt sad, but knew he had to do it, it had to be done, he picked Drew’s lifeless head up and stroked his hair, now your mine forever I’m not gonna let you go, he kissed him up and down, no one knew Drew was there so he was safe, he wanted to keep him, he had an idea to eat parts of the body, that way Drew would remain with him forever. He photographed and videoed the body.
He slept with and cuddled Drew’s body during the night rubbing his hands on his limp body, the next day Scott purchased a large box freezer and placed it in his basement, he then went to Drew’s body and stared down at it, even in death he looked hot, his muscles were amazing, Scott turned Drew over and fucked him one last time, he grabbed him by his arms and dragged him down to the basement and placed Drew’s naked body inside, he then placed all the frozen food in the house in there with Drew so he had a reason to check him.
When ever Scott open that freezer he saw that sexy death stare, chiselled torso and powerful thighs.
Drew would always be his, as far as the police were concerned it was just another missing person.
tumblr_mcvnu7gHPD1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Chapter 3. Matthew

Scott sat at home, he had spent time writing notes and developing plans as to how he could conduct more kills, he finally had an enjoyment in life, he had began to develop parts of his house into certain rooms, besides he did have over 15 rooms in there. He had made one room into a photography studio and others into various other rooms, including a torture room and body preparation room, but at current his favourite room was his basement, and in particular the large box freezer, where his latest conquest Drew lay, forever frozen in time, Scott visited the freezer many times a day and stared down at the lifeless body of the muscular stud, his face frozen in his death stare, Scott would fondle his torso and play with the frozen body, but preferred a live or fresh body, the time was know. Another one had to go..

Scott was driving home from a visit, he had been driving for hours on motorway and was desperate to stop for a toilet break, he was hoping to see a fit young hitch hiker, but the ones he had seen were of no interest to him. Scott wanted to find a victim today as the urge was growing stronger and stronger. He pulled into the service station and made his way inside. He made his way to the toilet area and was amazed at what he say when he opened the door, standing in front of him was a young shirtless jock, he had his back to Scott and appeared to be drying his t-shirt under the hand dryer, Scott was amazed at the muscular back, and broad shoulders, he had short black hair, he held a white t-shirt in his hand and wore a pair of cream trousers. Scott gave a little cough to get the guys attention, the jock turned round nervously, and looked at Scott, “Sorry, it’s not what it seems” said the jock, Scott stared at the guy, he had a tightly packed body with a good set of abs and tight pecs, his face was ok, but not perfect, but Scott didn’t care as the body was fine.
tumblr_mcyzlguSKD1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott had one goal in line for this guy if he could and that was simple he wanted to see him lying dead and play with the sexy corpse, Scott played it out in his head, how he would do it, “ Don’t worry, what happened” said Scott. “ Ah, nothing much,” replied the jock “ I was waiting for a couple of hours to get a lift to get to central London, and a truck decided to go through a massive puddle and completely soaked me, had to come in here to dry off.” Scott’s mind was in overdrive, he had an idea. You had to go past Scott’s house to get to where the jock wanted to go. “ hey, I can give you a lift if you want, I’m going that way.” The jock thought about it and had been waiting for ages so decided to accept, Scott looked his age and the jock felt comfortable. “Yeah, that would be great, my names Matthew by the way.” “ Great, I’m Scott” and Scott put out a hand which Matthew shoke. Scott told Matthew he could put the heating on in his car and that it would dry his shirt faster. Matthew accepted, and they made there way to the car.
The two made conversation in the car, and Matthew explained he was on his way to surprise his girlfriend, as he missed her and wanted to bang her, she had no idea he was coming. All the boxes fitted in Scott’s head and he decided Matthew would never be meeting his girlfriend. The two continued their conversation and Matthew felt relaxed, Scott explained that he had to run to his first as he had a quick errand to run, but agreed to drop Matthew at his destination, Matthew agreed. Scott seemed a good guy, as the journey continued Matthew began to drop off, he then fell into a sleep, the heat and long journey had made him tired, Scott continued to drive but kept looking over at Matthew’s sleeping body, he looked sexy and Scott was amazed as his chest rose up and down. He couldn’t help himself, he took his hand and placed it on Matthew’s chest and rubbed it gently. It was smooth and warm, he couldn’t do to much as he didn’t’ want Matthew to panic. Matthew didn’t wake and they continued on their journey.

They finally arrived at Scott’s, Scott invited Matthew and showed him into the living room, he pretended to do what he had to and left Matthew alone, Matthew began to look around the room, the house was big and the room filled with the latest stuff, he was checking the DVD titles in Scott’s library, and was completely oblivious to the fact that Scott had snuck up behind him with a hammer in his hand, the adrenalin started to pump if Scott’s body as he knew what was going to happen, he had a 50/50 chance that the blow could kill Matthew outright, he hoped it wouldn’t but wasn’t going to let that deter him, he raised the hammer above his head, Matthew shouted out “ good selection of DVD’s you have mate,” Scott didn’t answer and brought the hammer down hard on the back of Matthew’s head, the was a crack and some blood splattered forward, Matthew went “ urghh” and fell forward into the DVD case he then fell back and lay still on the floor, his eyes were closed and his body was limp, Scott examined the wound he had caused on the back of the head, blood was seeping out but as it was small it didn’t form a large pool, he checked for a pulse and was relived to find Matthew was still alive, he moved down to the chest and gently lifted the shirt, he placed his head next to it, and watched in fascination as it rose with each breath. He then began to undress Scott, he pulled the shirt off up over Matthew’s head and mopped up the spilt blood, his torso was amazing, Scott massaged it, and began to get aroused, he removed Matthews trousers to reveal a pair of black boxer shorts, his legs were fine with nice thick thighs, the only hair he had was on his shins, Scott massaged them, and gently caressed the inside of his thighs, he then fondled with his genitals through the boxers. He gently pulled them down to reveal a nice thick cock, it was veiny but amazing, Matthew was completely bald down below and had shaved his pubes. Scott stood up and looked down at the unconscious body, he began to jack off over it.
tumblr_mcyzk2vuv71rkpltno1_500.jpg

And shot his load all over Matthew’s chest. He cleaned it off and handcuffed Matthew behind his back. He then waited for Matthew to come round.

Shortly later, Matthew began to come round, he was dazed and wandered where he was. “ Where am I? Where are my clothes?” he called out. Scott entered the room “ nice to see your back with us” he said. Matthew started shouting “Let me go, Let me out of here, what are you going to do?” Scott told him to shut up and that he would find out soon enough. Thoughts entered Matthews head of what was going to happen to him, he thought about rape, and death. But didn’t want to believe it. Scott approached and and gently massaged his chest, he tensed his muscles to try to get away but it was fruitless, Scott moved up to his pecs and gently tweaked his nipples. He noticed Matthew begin to arouse and his boxers began to lift up, “pleased to see me then” laughed Scott. Matthew tried to thick other thoughts to stop the boner, but it failed.
Scott picked up a gun and put it to Matthew’s head, Matthew thought this was the time he pleaded with Scott, Scott told him that his was going to move him to another room, if Matthew made any attempt to run he would be shot. Scott picked Matthew up and walked him to the basement. His hands were still cuffed behind his back, in the basement Scott led Matthew to the freezer and said “look at this” Matthew didn’t’ expect to see what he did when Scott opened the lid. He looked inside and saw the frozen body of Drew eyes open starring straight at him, Matthew said “oh my god, is he” before he could finish Scott laughed “dead, yes.” Matthew panicked and wanted to be sick, he knew that his time would be soon the was no way, Scott would let him go after seeing that. He thought back to earlier in the day when he met Scott and how wrong he was, Scott made him feel comfortable, this was the last thing he expected. He was told the stories about what happened to hitchhikers, but didn’t believe them, only in America that happened he thought.

Scott led him upstairs to a room, as he entered the room he stopped and Scott pushed him in, the room was full of instruments. Knowing the time was near Matthew said “please please I wont tell anyone, let me go, please” he began to cry. Scott led him up to the middle of the room, and told Matthew to stand there. He set up a video camera and got a large noose from the side, he connected it to a hook above Matthew’s head and placed the other part around his neck. Matthew was shaking and shivering, he continued to beg for his life. He knew his worse fears were about to come true, he thought about his girlfriend and family and the life he could have had. Scott pulled his boxers down and began to slowly play with Matthew’s cock. He placed it in his mouth, Matthew went to kick him, but he moved out of the way in time. “ You shouldn’t have done that.” said Scott and grabbed the gun and placed it next to Matthew’s temple. “ Sorry, sorry” begged Matthew. Scott then pulled the trigger and Matthew shut his eyes nothing happened, he opened them to see a flame coming out of the barrel and relaxed a bit, Scott was laughing. “I’m not gonna kill you just have fun” said Scott. Scott grabbed Matthew’s cock in his hand and pulled it up and down, Matthew squirmed and tried to resist but the urge became to strong, he began to moan pleasurably and moments later Matthew shot his load far across the room at the point Scott pushed a button and Matthew was lifted into air, he began to hang his body was twitching and his legs flyer all over the place, he made noises as he choked all of a sudden, his neck snapped in a final act he pissed on the floor and he fell limp. His body stayed mid air swaying in the wind. Scott hugged the hanging body and licked the thick thighs. He cut the body down and slung him over his shoulder and placed him face up on the floor. Matthew’s eyes were open and he had a petrified look on his face, frozen in time for ever, Scott videoed the dead body and slapped the thick abs. He then closed Matthew’s eyes. And removed the handcuffs. He pulled his boxers back up.
tumblr_mcyzj4dmRh1rkpltno1_500.jpg

He then dragged the body downstairs and placed it spread on the couch, Matthew looked hot dead, he played and fondled with the body, as he lay there. And began to take pictures of it in different positions.
tumblr_mcyzmizmRH1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Another hottie bites the dust he thought. And had to dispose of Matthew he place him on the back seat of his car and drove back to the service station he picked him up from, and began to drive back, when he came upon a secluded spot on the motorway he pulled over and took the body under its arms and dragged him to the ditch and threw Matthew in, he landed face up. Scott covered the body with foliage and drove home. Leaving the elements to deal with Matthew.

Chapter 4. Connor

Scott went for a bit of late night fishing at his usual haunt, he was having a bit of downtime to himself, whilst he awaited what he was going to do next, so far he had committed 3 murders and none had been detected. Ashley had been taken in the garbage, Drew lay in the freezer and Matthew was still undiscovered by the roadside. Scott enjoyed the thrill and pleasures of it, he had been with partners before but the sexual pleasures he had with his victims before and after death were much better. And had no strings attached.
His tranquil fishing was interrupted by the arrival of two teenagers who began to strip off, one of the lads only stripped as far as his jeans, his torso was ok, but Scott’s eyes were fixed on the second lad, who had stripped down to a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, he had black curly hair, and a handsome face, his body was athletic not two muscular and showed off good definition of the muscles, his chest was packed tightly and looked smooth, his body looked like that of a swimmers, he fondled with his white boxers getting them into position and you could see the outline of his bulge, his legs were nice, not to fat with nice thighs and hairless. He had a silver dog tag chain around his neck.
tumblr_mczecpniCr1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott recognised the lad from the local 5 a-side football centre and had often wondered what he looked like under that kit, “Hey Connor, you really gonna go in?” Shouted the other lad, “ Yeah why not, a dares a dare” Connor replied. And began to wade into the water, “Aahh, it’s bloody cold” shouted Connor, who began to retreat out of the water. Scott was to busy watching and didn’t feel the fish on pulling on his line, and was brought back to the real world when the fish nearly dragged him into the water.
In the meantime Scott had noticed that Connor and his friend were approaching him, they came up to him, “You got any money on you.” said Connor’s mate, “ Scott tried to blank them, “oi, I’m talking to you” said the lad. “ No, I haven’t sorry,” replied Scott. “ don’t lie” said the lad and moved into Scott’s face, Scott pushed him back and at this point Connor punched Scott in the face sending him flying to the floor, as he lay they dazed, Connor approached Scott and went through his pockets he took, his wallet. Scott looked at Connor and thought he’s definitely next. The lads ran to their car and Connor jumped into the passengers seat and sped off.
Scott sat there dazed , then collected his stuff and went home.

Later on that week, Scott went for his weekly game of football, he had a bruise on his cheek from the punch and at the centre he spotted Connor playing on the pitch next door, this spunky youth was full of attitude and Scott could hear him arguing with the referee and other players. Tonight would be the night. After the game Scott went to the changing rooms and sat at the back, Connor came in and didn’t recognise him, he began to get changed, he removed his shirt and his torso was amazingly tight.
tumblr_mczee8HHt11rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Scott left the changing room and sat outside waiting for his target to leave the changing room. Minutes later he emerged. He looked incredibly hot, he had gelled his hair up at the front, and was wearing a white t-shirt, with Osaka written on it and the number 6 on the front, it was quite tight to his body and you could see the outline of his pecs, it showed his arms off and Scott could see a vein running down the length of the bicep. He also wore a pair of grey UCLA broad short, that stopped just under his knee and had a backpack on his back. He left the centre and began the walk home. Scott jumped in his car and followed.
tumblr_mczef7bbsN1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Connor was taking the back routes home and Scott drove on up to an area up ahead, he parked up and jumped out and hid in the bushes, he got a rag and soaked it in chloroform, and awaited his prey to arrive. Minutes later Connor walked up the road, he had earphones in and was blissfully unaware of what was about to occur, once he had passed, Scott burst out and flung the rag in Connors face and began to smoother him, his phone dropped to the ground as he tried to put up a fight but it was in vein as his eyes grew heavy and he went into a state of unconsciousness. Scott dragged him to the front passenger seat and placed him in it, and sped off.
He drove to his quiet fishing spot and once there stared over at Connor who was slumped forward in the passenger seat, he lifted his head up and placed it back in the chair, and lifted the bottom of Connors shirt, he felt the tight abs, that were grouped together, and began to get aroused. He then removed the shirt to reveal the athletic torso, he had silver chain around his neck and wore a silver watch, he then pulled off the shorts to reveal a pair of black Pringle boxer shorts, he removed his trainers and licked Connor’s thighs, he then placed his hand in this boxers and grabbed Connor’s penis and moved his hands up and down, he felt the unconscious studs cock growing with each tug, at the moment of ejaculation Scott held the end of the foreskin closed so as he would not get cum on his car seats and emptied the penis out into a tissue. He pulled his boxers back up and sat Connor forward and tied his hands with a cable tie behind his back.

10 minutes later Connor began to come round, he was quite dazed and tried to move in his chair, but was unable to do so, he tried to bring his hands forward but couldn’t, when he gathered his thoughts he found he was strapped in by a seatbelt and his clothes were missing, “where am I? where are my clothes?” as he sat in his seat Connor thought about what was about to happen to him, he sat there and a part of him hoped a fit young bird was gonna jump out on him. He wriggled in his seat but was unable to move. At this point Scott said “ do you remember me?” and bought his seat forward. Connor stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Scott casting his mind back to the eventful night “ it’s you, what do you want with me?” “You’ll see” was Scott’s reply. This worried Connor even more and his mind jumped forward to possible events, but he tried to block it out. Scott knew what he had planned but didn’t want to say, he wanted to surprise Connor with each event. He lent over and began to massage Connor’s chest, it was smooth and warm, and tightly defined, Connor tensed in his chair but had no option but to give in, he began to shout for help, and kick his legs, Scott grabbed his legs and held them still, he could feel Connor’s muscles as he tried to get the power to raise his legs, Connor continuing to scream and Scott grabbed Connor’s shirt and rammed it in his mouth, Connor made muffled sound and tried to fight as Scott continued to fondle his body, Scott then noticed that Connor was choking he was fighting in his chair and trying to heave Scott had to quickly pull the shirt out, Connor grasped for oxygen, and his fears eased a little, if this guy wanted him dead surely he would have just let him choke, wouldn’t he…
Scott then grabbed hold of Connor’s cock through his boxers “this is what I want.” and pulled them down, Connor tensed in his chair and tried to move but the seatbelt stopped him, Scott placed his cock in his mouth and began to suck it roughly, Connor winched in his seat as it began to hurt at first but as Scott got gentler, Connors pain turned into ecstasy and he moaned pleasurably. He shot his load in Scott’s mouth and Scott lifted his head, and looked at Connor, and swallowed the cum. Connor turned away in disgust his mind turned to escaping, and thought if this was all the weirdo wanted, he would let him do it, when he could get away he could tell the police, he didn’t want to wind Scott up. Again Scott played with Connor’s body. He then got out of the car.

Scott opened the passenger door and walked told Connor to get out, he walked Connor towards the waterline, Connor began to worry again, Scott told him to kneel down, Connor did as he was told, fearing he was going to be killed Connor began to plead for his life and remorsefully apologised for the assault. Scott told him to lie down, again Connor complied, Scott dragged him a little forward and went behind him, he knelt behind Connor and pulled a condom out of his pocket and put it on, he grabbed Connor’s boxers and pulled them down, “no, please not that no” begged Connor who was now trying to get up but without the use of his hands was unable to do so, he again shouted for help as Scott thrust his cock into Connors tight hole. And began to fuck him, at this point Scott grabbed Connor’s curly hair and rode him hard, Connor cried out in pain, it hurt him, he continued to cry out and plead for help but Scott thrust his head down into the water and began to drown him as he fucked him, Connor was trying to lift his head up, but was unable to, each thrust by Scott forced his head further in to the water, he tried to scream but took on water and began to gargle, Scott lifted his head up, “Bet you wish, you’d left me alone now you spunky cunt” said Scott, Connor grasped fro air but his head was forced back into the water, Connor twisted his body and kicked his legs but was unable to move, all the time Scott continued to fuck him, Connor felt his body giving up, he thought of home and then he went limp, his legs fell he stopped fighting , Scott continued to fuck until he reached his orgasmic stage. He pulled out and let go of Connor’s head, he stared down at what was once a spunky young lad, who now lay face down in the water he picked Connor’s head up and his eyes were open along with his mouth, he had some grit and dirt in his mouth. Scott dropped his head, it splashed into the water. He pulled up Connor’s boxers and turned him over, Connor had cuts and grazes from where he had tried to fight, Scott photographed the body for his collection fondled it one last time and cut the cable ties off, he removed the chain and watch and cast Connor’s body adrift in the water.
Connor athletic corpse floated away..

Chapter 5. Adam

Seven days had passed since his last kill, and six days since the police discovered Connor’s body floating in the lake, the news coverage was thin and without any solid leads the trails soon went cold, and it was another unsolved murder. Scott was loving the excitement and the planning but loved the final delivery, He would make taking a life his work and would as a reward pay himself handsomely for each stud he sent to meet their maker. He enjoyed the thrill of the kill, the sexiness of the victims and the life ebbing away from guys who thought they were untouchable. The power in his hands made him feel like a god, he decided on life or death, mostly death. He recorded as many of the demises as possible to watch back for pleasure and pick up pointers or mistakes he made.

As a reward for dealing with Connor, Scott decided to treat himself to a weekend break and took a trip to Spain, off he went. He stayed on a resort next to the beach and was amazed at the amount of studs walking about, the weather was hot and many of the guys walked around in just their shorts, and the girls in their bikinis. Scott couldn’t take his eyes of the bronzed bodies walking around on the beach, but didn’t find the local guys attractive, he scanned the beach for British beef. Surely he wasn’t going to find a subject on his break. Was he..
Scott found a group of lads that took his fancy, and pitched up next to them, he had seen them in his hotel, and hadn’t found any of them particularly hot. But he found himself drawn to a lad he nhadn‘t seen before, who stood in the middle and was posing and flexing, the guy was flexing and posing his biceps and acting like a body builder, his mates were laughing and egging him on and helping to stroke his ego, he was trying to get the attention of a group of girls near him. It was working as they were looking over and pointing and giggling. “ Hey Adam, it’s working” shouted one of his mates. On seeing this Adam began to blow kisses in the direction of one particular girl. Who responded to his gestures. Adam knew if he played his cards right he would have tonight sorted. But unfortunately for Adam he had also grabbed Scott’s attention and his eyes were fixed on him, Adam had short brown hair, he had a rough manly face and looked about 21 years old, he wore a white t-shirt that was tight to his body and left and outline of his pecs, his arm muscles were on show and his biceps looked good, Scott dreamt of what the body would be like beneath that shirt, he longed to see it, he also wore a pair of green and white striped shorts that complimented his nice curved calves well, Scott dreamt the thighs were just as good.
tumblr_md1bx7L2u41rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile in a final attempt to woo the girl, the cocky attitude side of Adam began to come out he whispered in a friends ear and they burst out laughing, he then removed his t-shirt to show off the torso underneath, Scott’s eyes focused as the sun beat off the slightly tanned skin, Adam had a slightly muscular torso that showed his solid muscular pecs, he had tuft of hair in the middle of his chest where the two pecs joined together, his abs were slightly defined, not as solid as previous victims but they looked decent, he also had a treasure trail leading down into his visible boxer shorts, and an outline of a v on his waistline.
Scott wanted to touch and feel the solid torso and watched as Adam began to remove his shorts, and boxers, Scott was right his thighs added to his sexy legs and looked thick and solid, as Scott’s gaze moved up he saw a large uncut cock, that swayed his two balls, indeed the treasure trail went down and led to the treasure, his pubes were neatly trimmed. When he turned Scott got a sight of his great butt.
Not caring what people thought Adam ran towards the girls past Scott and down into the sea, slapping his perfectly shaped arse in a teasing manner as he went. Scott watched his sexy leg muscles as he ran and was transfixed on them.
tumblr_md1bydkReP1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

The girl seemed impressed though and when Adam was walking back to his mates, she beckoned him over, they talked and giggled and Adam then dashed over to his mates, gave a high five to one of them and grabbed a towel he wrapped it around him, and grabbed his room key card and dashed back over to the girl, he handed it to her and they arranged to meet later, he ran back to his friends and got dressed, he got changed, he put on a black vest, and a pair of chequed boxers, even wearing these clothes he turned Scott on and Scott wanted to desperately make him his latest conquest but didn’t think his chances were high as an opportunity hadn’t revealed itself.
tumblr_md1ez2ayTh1rkpltno1_1280.jpg

Adam came back over and talked to the girl, they talked for fives minutes and the his mates called him over. He gave the girl a peck on the cheek and walked away like the cat had the cream, with his chest puffed out, his mates agreed to leave him the room tonight, and would hit the town they gathered there things and left. The girls remained talking and sunbathing, a few metres beside him, Scott noticed the key card had fallen out of the girls bag along with a dildo both lay on the sand next to her, he waited until a good moment and when the girl turned to place sun lotion on her friend he grabbed them. Looked at the key card and in his mind shouted “yeessss.”
He had an idea what he was going to do.

Meanwhile Adam prepared for his night, his mates had hit the town, he had ideas of what he wanted to do to the fit bird, he couldn’t wait, it was going to be a what goes on tour stays on tour moment, his girlfriend back home would never know. In reality though Adam was completely oblivious to the fate that awaited him. He continued to strut around his room getting ready.
Scott was finalising his details and was placing some crushed pills into the bottle of wine, he would bring to Adam, he wore a suit and practised a cheesy Spanish accent and made his way upstairs to Adams room. He knocked on the door, Adam shouted “Who is it?” knowing that the young lady had his key card and would be letting herself in, in his practised accent Scott replied “Room service senor” Adam shouted back that he hadn’t ordered and Scott explained that his friends had ordered it at the desk as they left. Adam opened the door and stood there shirtless Scott gazed at his sexy torso, he had a silver crucifix dangling round his neck. Scott couldn’t wait to touch it.
tumblr_md1bv9N9oq1rkpltno1_500.jpg

Adam took the wine and two glasses and thanked Scott. He shut the door. Scott retreated down the hallway waiting for the moment he would strike.
Adam placed the tray with the wine on the table, but the temptation was to much he poured himself a glass and drank it, he was about to get his jeans on, when he felt his head go giddy, the room appeared to be spinning, Adam found himself disorientated and blacked out falling to the floor. Scott wandered if his plan was working and saw the girl approaching Adam’s door. She went to her bag to get the card, and was unable to find out, unperturbed she began to knock on the door, knowing Adam would let her in, time passed and she remained outside she knocked louder, and louder. And began to get annoyed, not knowing that Adam was out cold on the floor inside. Finally she gave up and walked away cursing Adam for embarrassing her. Scott was excited, the time was near, he felt like a child who was about to get a new toy, butterflies turned in his stomach. Adam was about to be number 5. He let himself in and stood in the doorway.

As he entered the room he saw Adam’s arm on the floor, he moved in front of the couch and saw the unconscious body of Adam, he immediately began to get aroused, Adam wore a pair of chequed boxers and everything else was on show, Scott grabbed him under the armpits and lay him on the sofa. He knelt down next to Adam and blew into his short brown hair, he ran his fingers through it and began to kiss Adam on the cheek, he then moved down to Adam’s thick neck and placed his fingers around it, he squeezed his hands around the neck and could feel Adam’s pulse when he did, he placed his hands on Adam’s shoulders and gently massaged the top part of his torso, his pecs were solid and tight and his tuft of hair was dry, he tweaked his nipples and then licked his pecs, he ran his hand down the rest of the torso, following the treasure trail to the gold, he grabbed Adams cock through the outside of his boxers and played with it, it was big and thick, he moved down on to his muscular thighs, he love the touch here and massaged for minutes, he then moved down to the feet, Scott played with Adam’s feet and ran his fingers between his toes, he then licked Adam’s thighs and was tempted to take a bite but stopped him self, he then placed his hands in Adams’s underwear and gently massaged Adam’s cock, it grew thick fast and the faster Scott played the faster it grew, until it shot its load in his boxers. Adam grabbed a knife from his pocket and ran the blade across Adam’s bare torso, making circular motions, he then thrust it into his abdomen, but all it did was force the blade into the handle, it was a joke knife.. Adam wouldn’t know this though, he would use this to control him, he turned Adam over and inspected his beautifully shaped arse, his hole was tight but Scott had an idea, he got the dildo form earlier and shoved it up Adam’s hole, his body twitched as it entered but he remained out cold.
Scott got up and entered the bathroom and began to run the bath, he returned to Adam on the sofa and grabbed him under his arms and dragged him into the bathroom, and lay him on the floor. He removed Adam’s boxers and gently caressed the body. He placed Adam into the bath, the cold water began to bring Adam around and he moved about in the water. “what, what’s happening?” said Adam, Scott told him to do as he was told, and showed him the knife, he said if he complied he would live, if not he would be stabbed. Adam’s face was frozen in fear, this was not surprised to me what happened he was suppose to be with a girl having fun, not trying to fight for his life, “I’m not alone, my friends will be back in a minute” urged Adam. “There out for the night, it’s just you and me” said Scott. Adam felt uncomfortable and his arse hurt, he felt something there, “What have you done to me?” a scared Adam asked and moved to find out what was there, “Leave it” demanded Scott or and he lifted the knife on to Adam’s chest, the blade was cold and he made circular movements, Adam did as he was told. Scott told him to gently move up and down in the bath, Adam did at first it hurt, the pain was terrible but it soon became pleasurably and the pain stopped, holding the knife in one hand Scott placed his hand under the water and grabbed Adam large penis and began to play with it, Adam shot back and tensed up but it was hopeless, Scott held the knife to his neck, he wanted to punch Scott but knew if he did he could run the knife across his throat and Scott put pressure across his chest, Adam shut his eyes and pretended a woman was doing it, he kind of enjoyed it, he let out a large moan as he shot his load onto his chest. At this moment Scott placed his hands on Adams head and forced his head under the water, and began to drown Adam, Adam tried to scream and swallowed a large sum of water, he gurgled underneath and his arms were thrashing trying to grab hold of Scott head, Scott kept moving his head and Adams hands only brushed his face, his legs were kicking out water and his large erect cock moved with the body, minutes later Adam began to slow, his hands didn’t jump up as far and he was blowing bubbles from his mouth, Adam was looking at Scott and gave in to the fate that awaited him, his eyes became heavy and he blacked out, his body went limp, one leg was in the bath, the other dangled out of it, the same occurred with his hands, Adams eyes were wide open staring up out of the water. His cock remained erect, Adam fondled the body, the dildo remained in place. He placed the body as if Adam was having a bath and drowned, he placed Adams left hand over his penis and placed the cock in his hand, he looked like he had died jacking off, the other he dangled over the side of the bath. He shut Adam’s eyes to make it look like an accident and dropped the wine glass on the floor, he left the bottle on the side. He took a pictures and left the room.
He didn’t feel sorry for his actions he had to do it, no one would miss Adam,.
Adams body lay in the bath ready to be found by his room mates when they returned from their partying. To everyone it looked like Adam had drowned whilst he was drunk and playing with himself.

Back