Chapter 393. Antony. Part 6

Half an hour later Antony was brought down and placed on a metal table were Scott was to prepare the hunk for cooking. The body was washed off any blood that had stained the young hunk as He then took the opportunity to fondle with Antony's fine body that he'd dreamt of playing with for a while. His smooth toned torso felt amazing and Scott soon found himself playing with the dead hunks amazing legs. He was dressed in a thong that would allow most of his flesh to be exposed for cooking.

tumblr_oqdqn91xLi1rkpltno3_1280.png

Antony's eyes remained wide open in shock, Scott chuckled to himself as he knew that Antony had no idea what had been planned for him. Je picked up a tub of BBQ marinade and began the process of marinating half of Antony's body. One arm, legs and half his torso was soon coated with the glaze which now gave the Brotherhood members a choice of plan meat or BBQ'd meat. With the body now glazed for cooking Antony was bent over the table and the long metal spit inserted into his arse, then carefully pushed all the way up the body until it could be seen in the throat and gently pulled out of Antony's mouth. With the body now prepared the spit was carried to the cooking pit and placed on the mechanism that would turn the meat over the open fire.

Flames started to jump up and lick Antony's body as it slowly turned on the spit. As Antony cooked a video of his death replayed on the big screen. A short while later the aroma of cooking flesh wafted from the spit as Antony's body glistened from the flames and his body juices dripped onto the fire that hissed up with each drop.

With the body nearly cooked Scott sharpened the knifes and looked down at Antony's abs as be gently cut a slice of flesh from them.

tumblr_oqdqjhVNyI1rkpltno5_1280.png

Scott lifted up his hands and declared "dinner is served." As was customary at Brotherhood banquets the more senior members of the order were the first to be served and the Sheikh eagerly chose Antony's BBQ'd pec which he placed in a bun and some plain meat from his thighs. Scott sliced and diced Antony and soon enough apart from his head, hands and feet no other flesh remained on Antony's body as all Brotherhood members now sat and ate their fills at the banquet.
The consensus was that Antony tasted equitant; a worthy offering for the Brotherhood, his juicy succulent meat now rested in the bellies of the orders members. The Sheikh turned to Scott "our plan was a fantastic idea and Antony tasted better than expected. Well done again Scott." He said as he shook his hand and congratulated his work.

The party continued long into the night, whilst Scott looked over some photos he had taken of Antony.

tumblr_oqdqcxMZTB1rkpltno4_1280.png

tumblr_oqdqcxMZTB1rkpltno8_1280.png

He felt some sorrow for Antony as he disposed of his remains then took some well earnt rest.

Chapter 394. Richard

Scott awoke the next morning with a tinge of sadness in his mind, he was disappointed that Antony's death had been so quick and would have loved to have made the young hunk suffer as he looked deep into his eyes and strangled the life out of him. But that didn’t happen and Scott wanted to ensure he took his anger out on another unsuspecting hunk.

Richard lay on the beach, his romantic holiday had just turned into a nightmare as the strapping twenty six year old's holiday romance had dumped him. As he lay on his towel in nothing more than a pair of speedos he looked up at the clear blue sky determined not to let this ruin his holiday and thought it was time to get a drink. As Richard slowly walked over to the inclusive bar he couldn’t fail to notice the shirtless young hunk propped up against the bar.
"Penny for your thoughts." Richard said as he stood at the bar and tried to get the barman’s attention.
Scott looked up from his glass "oh sorry, I was day dreaming." He replied "I’ll have a vodka and coke."
Richard was surprised, he hadn’t offered to get Scott a drink but it was a good idea and once he had the barman’s attention he ordered the two drinks. Scott knew there hadn’t been an offer of s drink but his actions were part of his plan. He'd spotted Richard earlier in the day as he lay on the beach. The killer had spotted the lone hunk who was wearing nothing more than a pair of dark speedos, he had pictured himself having to work hard to acquire Richard but if he played things properly he could have the hunk eating out of his hands.
Scott took a moment to look Richard up and down as he stood and waited for the barman to complete his order. Standing just over 6'00'' and looking roughly the same age as Scott Richard was indeed one good looking specimen, with a toned muscular body and deep ridged Apollo’s belt equally topped off by a great pair of quads on a fantastic pair of long slender legs dotted with dark hair.

tumblr_or1s3cV19S1rkpltno9_1280.png

"Thanks mate." Scott uttered as Richard handed him his drink and the two young men began to get to know each other. As they listened to each other’s stories they both discovered they were single and decided to hook up. Although the two had different ideas on how they wanted the night to end.
The small talk continued at the bar and Richard was surprised to find out that Scott was very wealthy and also owned one of the largest hotels on the island. It was inevitable what his answer would be when Scott invited him back for a little fun.

Any thoughts Richard still had for his ex-boyfriend soon dispersed as he entered Scott's private residence at the hotel that was complete with pool and great privacy. As Scott went to get the duo a drink Richard slipped into the pool with its inbuilt Jacuzzi and took the opportunity to relax for a bit.
When Scott retuned with the drinks he paused for a moment and looked on as Richard who lay part submerged in the water looked stunning as the sun dazzled off of his wet torso.

tumblr_or1s3cV19S1rkpltno6_1280.png

Scott admired the natural beauty for a while before joining the sexy hunk in the pool.
The two cozied up in the pool both hunks muscular bodies touched as they splashed about in the water each guy enjoying the sensation of their hands exploring each firm and toned body.

The duo eventually tired of the pool and soon retreated to the decking that overlooked it, they lay next to each other as Scott poured a couple of glasses of champagne that the duo downed together. Richard looked at Scott as a large smile formed on his face, "you know what, and I can’t believe my luck Scott." Richard uttered as he ran slowly ran his hand up Scott's muscular body "The day started off with some bad news but wow that feeling has quickly gone. I never expected any of this but can’t believe my luck."

As Richard moved in for a kiss Scott let him complete it, the two passionately kissed before eventually stopping to down some more of their drinks.
Scott watched as Richard grabbed the champagne bottle and downed what was left, all the time the killer couldn’t help but not think about killing Richard there and then.

tumblr_or1s7dtg7G1rkpltno1_1280.png

As Richard finished off Scott grew hard at the thought that his sexy partner had no idea of what would soon be awaiting him.
Once he'd finished the bottle Richard put it down and then lay on his back as he looked up at the clear blue sky and took a few deep breaths.

Scott stood up and ran to the toilet quickly before returning to a waiting Richard. He stood over the sexy hunk who now lay with his shades on with one arm resting behind his head and one of his long tanned legs slightly bent.

tumblr_or1s3cV19S1rkpltno7_1280.png

Scott decided to have his ultimate fun with Richard and got on his knees and then all fours. Seconds later he began to run his hands up Richard's legs. "I haven’t been with a guy for ages and these last few hours with you have reminded me of what I’m missing." Scott said before adding "I don’t want it end."
He clenched Richard's thighs then playfully gave them a slap, his hand now moved up and playfully groped the studs manhood enclosed beneath their speedo prison. Scott's attention now turned to Richard's amazing torso, he now sat on his prey's midriff and began to let his hands explore every inch of the bronzed torso.
As Scott bent forwards he could see that Richard was enjoying every second of the attention he was receiving, moving his head towards Richard's he whispered "I'm going to ensure you have the best fuck of your life." He took in a sniff of Richard's odour before licking his abs and getting a taste of manly sweat and sun lotion. The lick was followed by a playful nibble of one of Richards nipples and then some a gentle shoulder massage.

Richard lifted his head back and failed to see that Scott's hands were moving closer and closer towards his neck. He only became aware of his fate when Scott clenched his hands tightly around his throat which saw Richard let out a gasp and try to sit up as he brought his hands up to his throat.
He clawed Scott’s hands as gagging sounds erupted from his clenched throat. Richard’s eyes, wide and bulging, stared into Scott’s, begging in desperation. His pleading, fear and pain—drove Scott to hurt him more.
Scott squeezed his hands together with as much force as he could. He could hear the sound of cartilage and bone cracking as he felt Richard’s oesophagus crush in his hands. Richard’s face had turned a dusky blue as his gagging sounds became intermittent but much more intense.
Richard’s struggles weakened as his brain died. His struggles slowed as he stopped resisting Scott instead, his hands caressed his face and chest. Scott gripped Richard’s neck more tightly, eliciting a final crunch. Richard arched his body upwards, pressing his smooth flat belly against Scott’s.

Scott had loved every seconds of Richard's withering, he had put up a good fight to try and stay alive but Scott was an experienced pro at murder and the sexy hunk now lay motionless underneath him. He playfully slapped Richard's chest after he lifted his hands from around Richard's throat. Both Richard's arms lay down by his side as his right leg stayed straight and his leg at a slight angle, Scott grabbed his phone and took a few pictures of Richard before making the decision to give Richard the fuck he had promised.

tumblr_or1s3cV19S1rkpltno10_1280.png

He loved the sensation of Richard's leg hairs beneath his hands before they pulled his speedos down to reveal an uncut cock that sat above his balls and below his neatly trimmed pubes. Seconds later his own cock was deep inside Richard as his dead body moved backwards and forwards with each hard thrust Scott made. The sensation of fucking Richard was amazing and unfortunately for Scott it had to end as he fired his load deep into the dead hunk.
"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me." Scott joked as he pulled Richard's speedos up and then dragged the dead body inside and placed it on his bed.
That night he fucked Richard's corpse a further five times before taking the decision to finally dispose of his latest prey.

Richard's body was dragged into the bathroom and photographed one last time before the meat harvested from his fine frame.

tumblr_or1s3cV19S1rkpltno8_1280.png

Scott kept some of the hunks flesh and conveyed the rest over to the Brotherhood's restaurant, Richards remains were bagged up and dumped in the ocean as Scott's attention turned to finding another target.

Chapter 395. Luke. Part 1

Scott attended the night club he owned and had quickly forgotten about Richard's death as thoughts now turned to finding another easy victim.
As he scanned the clubs customers he found a few guys that he liked the look of but time and time again Scott found himself being drawn towards a club employee.

Luke was on a lad’s holiday, he had literally left his partner holding the baby. Becoming a new dad meant he had to settle down and his girlfriend agreed that he could go on one more lad’s holiday before beginning to properly plan for their future. Luke was grateful and was four days into his ten break. He'd been asked by the manager of the club if he wanted to earn a little extra cash and work as a meet and greeter at the club. His friends persuaded him to do it as it meant free drinks for them and Luke soon joined a select few guys and girls who dressed in various costumes as they greeted the guests.

Tonight saw Luke dressed in lifeguard’s outfit which consisted of a pair of red short shorts, and a small yellow lifeguard vest. The outfit showed off Luke's meaty legs and toned abs and Scott found it hard to take his eyes of the dark haired stud. He eventually made his mind up and decided the straight hunk was to be his next victim.

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott tried not to take an active role in the day to day running of the club. However he suggested that for their next costume the male greeters dressed as butlers in nothing more than small dark underwear and a bowtie. Not wanting to go against his boss the manager agreed and placed the butler costumes into the male changing rooms.

Luke eventually arrived for work, dressed in jeans and a tight cream jumper, the young hunk had buttoned up a few buttons but left the top ones exposed which showed off the top of his chest.
Scott's intended victim was dressed to impress and headed off to prepare for his shift whilst his friends would soon be in for their free drinks.

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno8_500.png

"Oh wow." Luke thought when he saw the new costume he had to wear, it didn’t leave a lot uncovered but the reality was Luke didn’t care as he was always one who was comfortable with his own body and didn’t mind showing it off.

Chapter 395. Luke. Part 2

Showing his body off was something Luke did not mind at all as Scott grew hard when he caught sight of Luke in the skimpy butler’s costume. The tight underwear allowed Scott to get a fantastic glimpse of the straight young hunk who looked the total package, everything from his oiled muscular torso to his tanned and defined legs looked amazing.

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno7_1280.png

Scott didn’t take his eyes off of Luke all night, he watched as the young employee entertained the female clientele, he posed for photos as they pampered him with drinks. As he observed his prey he couldn’t wait to see and feel the straight young hunk squirming as his hands strangled the life out of Luke.
The urges grew stronger and Scott felt he could not wait any longer, when Luke was alone he approached his prey who clasped a drink in one hand and seemed to do a little dance to the music

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno3_400.png

"Hey come with me to the office please." Scott told a bemused Luke who in turn turned to his other greeters and followed Scott.
He knew that Scott was the owner of the club but had no direct dealings with him and was confused as to why he would want to see him.

Luke stood in the office, his nerves evident to Scott "Go sit on the sofa, you’re not in any trouble in fact it’s pretty good news. Can I get you a drink?" Luke nodded before sitting himself down on the sofa. He scanned the office as Scott stood with his back to him and prepared the drink completely unaware that the Scott was drugging his drink.

"Here you go." Scott said as he handed Luke his drink and then sat on the chair opposite the sofa.
"The club manager tells me that you'll be leaving us at the end of the week. That’s a real shame, you’re one of our most popular greeters."

"Yep it’s true." Luke replied as he took the first sip of his drink. "Heading home on Monday."

Scott smiled "Well that is what I want to talk to you about. If the club was to give you a significant pay rise would it be enough to keep you here until the end of the season. Basically we don’t want to lose you."

Luke looked at Scott "I would love to stay, I really would. However it is out of my hands. I promised my partner back home that this was going to be my last lad’s holiday. We just had a baby his four months old and I have to settle down. Unfortunately I am going to have to politely turn your offer down. I hope you understand."

Scott shrugged his shoulders "unfortunately I do. It’s a shame but you'd always be welcome back here." He picked up his drink "here's to the future." He added before clinking his glass against Luke's before both guys downed their drinks before topping them up

Chapter 395. Luke. Part 3

As Scott waited for the drugs to take effect he got to know Luke a little better, it seemed that the young hunk lived for his family and was looking forward to being a dad. Unfortunately for him Scott was going to make sure that he would never get the opportunity.

Luke looked amazing as he sat in the skimpy butler costume, and continued to crack jokes not phased about being scantily dressed around other guys.

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno6_500.png

It was not until ten minutes later that Scott could see that the drugs were taking effect as Luke rubbed his head "wow I feel funny man." The hunk said before trying to stand up "my head is spinning" he tried to walk before nearly falling as Scott lept up and helped steady his prey.
"You'll be ok, come on sit down." Scott urged as he helped ease Luke back down on the sofa and got his first grope of his prey.

Scott now sat on the sofa next to Luke as the drugs continued to take effect on him, Luke didn’t seem all there and didn’t react as Scott ran his hand up his leg and reassured him he would be ok.
It wasn’t until Scott's hand had reached the top of Luke's chest that the drugged hunk reacted "What you doing?" Luke said as he pushed Scott's hand away.
"What I had planned all along." Scott replied as he wrapped his hands around Luke's throat.

The hunk gasped as Scott began to strangle the life out of him and brought his arms up in an attempt to pull Scott's away but the drugs he'd been slipped meant he was no match for the powerful killer. Luke's flaying arms managed to scratch Scott on the arm as his bare legs desperately kicked out at the floor. Luke continued to gasp for air as Scott's attack was relentless. The straight young hunk had no intention of dying and managed to put up a good fight, so much show his attempts made Scott grow hard.
Luke's face started to go red as he knew the inevitable would soon come, a tear ran down his cheek as he thought of his son back home. A son that would soon be growing up without him. Seconds later Luke let out an elongated groan as his body arched up for a split second and his arms dropped by his side.

Scott moved in towards Luke's face his hands still wrapped tightly around his prey's throat. Luke's eyes were wide open and stared up into the abyss as his tongue slightly protruded from his mouth as the last drops of dripple fell onto his chest and the sofa. Scott kissed Luke passionately and as he did he felt the dead hunk convulse underneath him.
Once he'd finished he went and locked the office door before heading back to Luke's amazing body and taking the time to fondle and play with the straight hunk. Once he had explored every inch he took a few photos for his own collection and began to fuck the dead hunk, the straight hunks hole was tight which was to be expected but Scott pushed his way in and soon began to enjoy the sensation of fucking his prey. Luke's eyes looked up at him as each thrust Scott made brought them closer and closer together. Scott moans soon exploded into shouts of joy as his cum exploded all over Luke's insides.
Once finished Scott gently slapped Luke's chest and complemented him on being s good fuck.

That night he slept with Luke's body in the apartment inside the club. The next morning he fucked his play thing again but knew he had to dispose of him soon.
The Brotherhood restaurant on the island allowed him to do this easily and Scott soon found himself laying Luke out in front of him and having a final fondle and picture before getting down to cutting Luke up and harvesting his meat.

A few hours later Luke's meat was packaged up ready to be taken to the restaurant. Scott dropped the meat off but told the chef of a plan he had put together. In a final act he had invited Luke's friends to a free meal at the restaurant and put the flyers under the door to their room. The chef was instructed to serve some of Luke's meat to the four guys when they turned up.

Luke's remains were weighed down and dumped in the ocean whilst his head was kept in the freezer in Scott's room, his intention was to being the head home as Luke had been a fine victim.

That evening Scott sat in the restaurant and dined on two succulent cuts from Luke's body, one of his juicy pecs and fine cut of meat from one of his thighs. As he ate Luke's friends came into the restaurant to claim their free meal. The group of lads sat at the table as the chef brought them their meals. He winked at Scott as he headed back into the kitchen as Scott watched as Luke's friends ate their meals unaware they were dining on their friend’s meat.

Scott grabbed Luke's head before he went to bed, the hunk still handsome in death stare into oblivion.
"Sorry for today Luke. But it’s better than letting that fine body grow old. I've ensured part of you will always be with your friends." He kissed the severed head as he said "Now for some fun."

He squirted some water onto Luke's tongue to moisten it and then undid he trousers and shoved his semi erect cock in Luke's mouth. Scott moved the head back and forth slowly allowing the once sexy hunk to give him a blow job. Moments later he fired his load hitting the back of Luke's throat and watching as some of his cum dripped out of the base of the severed neck. Once his fun was over Scott put the head back in the freezer and headed to bed.

As he lay in bed Scott couldn’t help but look at some pictures of his latest conquest and his fine body.

tumblr_or7botdNXS1rkpltno5_1280.png

Chapter 396. The Hunt

It was nearly time for Scott to head back home but not before the grand opening of the hunting centre. Brotherhood members from far and wide were about to descend onto the Mediterranean island were fun and games were about to begin. Only the more senior Brotherhood members would be hunting on this first time with the others there to check the new resort out.

This centre was to service those Brotherhood members in Europe whilst other new sites were still being built in America and Australia.
Brotherhood members would have the opportunity to have hunks they want to hunt brought in or they could take the risk and hunt one of the unlucky guys that the Brotherhood namely Scott would bring in. The flesh from the stud they killed was to be theirs to dine on, however a disclaimer had to be signed to say that this was not always possible as the victim could have been killed by one of the many traps where you could not retrieve a body. For today however the flesh from those that died would be used to stock up the restaurant on the nearby island.

The hunting centres were Scott's brain child and he'd overseen all the final touches. The covert CCTV was working so all guys could be tracked in the control room. There were many different routes for them to take but all led to the same conclusion, no way off the island.

Fifth teen hunters were ready to hunk fifth teen unlucky guys each one with mini tracking device put around their ankles, this wasn’t to be used to hunt them more to recover the dead bodies in a timely fashion.

Scott had butterflies in his stomach as early nerves set in as the first young man was brought out.

Jake was the first to be led out in, his hands tied behind his back the young man had no idea what was happening to him. He'd been on holiday with some friends and had been snatched whilst on a little tour of the sun kissed islands.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno6_500.png

"Whhatt, what are you going to do with me?" Jake begged as the man approached him with a knife. The man simply smiled and grabbed Jake's wrists as he cut the rope that bound his hands together then turned to Jake and said "Run." Jake looked at him as he man repeated himself before shoving Jake away. It took a few seconds for Jake's brain to click into gear and soon enough the young man was running, still unaware it was for his life.
Jan was the Brotherhood member chosen to hunt Jake, quite inexperienced in the order he picked up a javelin and threw it towards Jake. The running hunk heard the sound of the Javelin whizzing past his head and landing in the ground next to him. "Wow, what the fuck. These cunts are hunting me." He said to himself as he now ran zig zag in the hope to make himself a harder target.

Jan was busy trying to work out the crossbow when Scott and Giles told him he needed to get a move on if he wanted to capture his hunk. Now moving forward the group still had their eyes on Jake who despite breathing heavily carried on running.
He just looked straight ahead and failed to see he was heading for one of the traps that the Brotherhood had set, seconds later his foot tripped the wire that saw a spiked board fling up from the ground. Jake let out a loud scream as the spikes from the board impaled him, one had pierced his right thigh, whilst another had been close to taking off his manhood, three more had pierced his torso and Jake was barely still alive as the group of Brotherhood members finally arrived at the scene.

Laughter burst out when they saw the dying hunk, "looks like you failed on this one Jan." Scott joked as he inspected Jake's body, the dying hunks eyes followed him as he inspected the spikes that now protruded from Jake's back. Scott took out a knife and handed it to Jan, "it’s best to finish him off. Go on its only fitting you do it." With that he pulled Jake's head back and watched as Jan cut the guys throat. Jake gurgled for a minute before going limp a pool of blood now congregated on the floor. Jake had been a handsome young man and the first life the hunting centre was to claim.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno5_400.png

The body was left in situ only to be collected at the end.

It was soon tome for the next hunk to be brought out and Henry was soon led out, like Jake his hands were tied behind his back. The young man from a posh family remembered standing on his hotel balcony and that was it, well until he woke up and had no idea where he was.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno2_1280.png

Henry was now running for his life as he saw the knifes in the hands of the people behind him. Magnus was the Brotherhood member chosen to hunt Henry and he watched as the young man headed off in a different direction than the one that Jake took.
Magnus wouldn’t get the chance to do much hunting as by the time he caught up with Henry it was too late. The young hunk had decided to try and cross the lake by swimming instead of going back on himself and using the bridge that had been built. As Henry swam across Magnus went to follow before being grabbed by Scott who said "I would do that if I were you." Scott pulled Magnus back and watched as Henry thought he was swimming to freedom.

The young hunk was halfway across when a Crocodile that had been stalking him made its move. From the shoreline the Brotherhood members watched as the reptile attacked, grabbed hold of Henry and then immediately began to instigate its death roll. The water splashed about as the beast rolled continuously, Henry's screams for help soon stopped as he disappeared under the surface and soon succumbed to the ordeal. The Crocodile began to tear off chunks of flesh and devour them whilst unsuccessfully attempting to stop smaller Crocodiles from doing the same.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno1_250.png

Henry's baseball cap floated on the surface of the water as Scott said "The Crocs wanted him more than you did Magnus. That’s one we have to chalk off of the menu."

Michael was to be the third guy to be hunted, this unfortunate eighteen year old had been abducted whilst on a night out. He remembered a girl he was posing for a picture with asking a random man if he could take a photo for them, the photo was taken and little did Michael know but the girl had just placed the young hunk on the danger list as that man that took the photo was none other than Scott.

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno7_250.png

Scott always got what he wanted and soon enough Michael was in one of the holding cells waiting to be led out.
As the young man was brought out onto the platform he was more vocal than the previous two victims as he demanded to know what was happening and why he'd been stripped off his clothing and now wore nothing more than a pair of red speedos. He was quiet and still as the man carried the knife over towards him and the moment the binding that tied his wrists was cut he pushed Scott and ran away as quick as he could.
"Ahh this one wants to start on his terms." Scott joked as he picked himself up, "Olaf he is all yours."

The Brotherhood member who had been assigned to hunt Michael was a tall Scandinavian named Olaf, he wasted little time in stringing an arrow to the bow and firing, the arrow fell short of its target as Michael ran and didn’t look back.
The hunk dressed in nothing more than a pair of speedos took the same route that Jake did and soon stumbled across the dead hunk's impaled body. The reality of what was happening finally dawned on him and as he heard the voices behind grow closer he knew he had to run.

Michael had an idea though and soon enough he climbed a tree and hid, a few minutes later Scott, Olaf, Giles and two other Brotherhood members paused under the tree. Michael held his breath, if they looked up they would see him and he would be killed, after a brief discussion they carried on and Michael climbed down from the tree and headed into the undergrowth.
Unbeknown to Michael, was the fact he was in even more danger than being pursued by the Brotherhood, one of the exotic man eating plant that the Professor the eccentric Brotherhood member told Scott about was now growing up ahead waiting for any victims that wanted to head into the undergrowth.

Seconds later Michael's foot touched the sensitive leaf which immediately snapped shut around the hunk and lifted him up into the air. The leaf was enclosing all around the hunk although he did manage to have one of his arms from the elbow down protruding from the leaf. It was a race against time to see what would kill Michael first, would he suffocate due to lack of air as the leaf closed tightly around him or would it be from the digestive acids that the leaf now secreted onto its prey. Time would tell and Michael frantically called for help although none would come.

Olaf and the others had been searching for Michael for just over an hour and he was indeed a tricky target to locate. That was until the group split up and searched and Scott alerted the others when he found him.
As they joined Scott in the clearing he pointed up and said "Found the bastard, look he's up there."
The orders members looked up to see a bulging leaf with a white arm protruding from it.
"Fuck, fuck fuck." Olaf shouted "I was looking forward to tasting his flesh, but have been beaten to it by this plant."

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno6_250.png

"Relax." Scott replied "there’s more leafs on the floor. Michael was indeed a good looking guy but that’s the way it works. He's dead but not by our hand. There'll be plenty of meat to tuck into. Come let’s go and get the next one. You can hunt him if you want to Olaf."
As they walked away Scott was intrigued as to what would remain of the scantily dressed hunk that was now being slowly digested in the plants leaf.

Charlie was the next young man the Brotherhood would be hunting, abducted whilst on a lads holiday, handsome with a well-toned body Charlie was one of those guys that girls seemed to flock to, this made him slightly arrogant and cocky which made it easier to capture him.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno6_1280.png

A challenge was made about Charlie's manhood, he didn’t want to lose face and offered Scott out for a fight, the club door staff got involved. Charlie was taken to the office and handed over to the Brotherhood. In fact it was one of the simplest abductions they had ever done.

Charlie was led out shouting his head off, threats were made to kill nearly everyone there but these were laughed off. The arrogant hunk soon became a pussy cat when confronted with the knife. In fact it was amazing to see him go from threatening hunk to snivelling wreck within seconds.
Before cutting the rope that tied his hands together Scott whispered "I suggest you run as soon as those come off as we are going to hunt you down like a dog."
Charlie looked at Scott and saw he meant business, as soon as the rope was cut he was off and running through the fields towards the trees. Wanting to save face Olaf threw his bow down and now went after Charlie with nothing apart from a knife.

"Fuck, fuck. What have I got myself into?" Charlie thought as he ran through the trees. Branches whacked against his body as he moved closed to the trees and this was to be his fatal mistake as moments later he was engulfed in a net and lifted up into the air, his foot had set off the trap that would now lead to his death.

Charlie could hear the voices of his pursuers drawing closer and knew that he was in a helpless situation. Soon enough they stood beneath him and laughed as they pointed up at him.
"Please, please get me down." Charlie begged not knowing what was going to happen when they did. Moments later the rope holding the net up was cut and Charlie landed on the floor with an "oomph." The young hunk struggled in the net as Olaf approached him with the knife in his hand.

"One of you already escaped my grasp." Olaf shouted as he approached a squirming Charlie "I won’t let another do the same."

"Please god no. Don’t do this please no, no,no." Charlie begged before Olaf rammed the knife into the side of his chest, the young hunk continued to plead for his life as Olaf carried on stabbing him. Blood spattered up in the frenzied attack before Scott sensing the deed was done stopped Olaf.
"Stop now, he's gone. You finally got to do the deed."

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno4_1280.png

Blood poured from Charlie wounds as Scott counted around forty stab wounds, the dead hunk was left in situ until the hunt was completely finished.

No sooner had Scott got his breath back then Brody the next guy to be hunted was led out. The young man had been a relatively easy subject to attain as he walked along the strip that night.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno9_1280.png

Brody was now running for his life, he knew that things looked bad the moment he saw the various weapons littered behind the group. Ali one of the more inexperienced members of the Brotherhood had won the right to hunt Brody, he fumbled around with various bits as Brody quickly disappeared out of sight.
Brody had just reached a clearing when the ground gave way in front of him and he fell forwards into spike pit. The eighteen year was impaled on the sharp spikes that protruded from the ground, Brody's blood trickled down the spikes as his body slid further down the wooden spikes.

Ali was disappointed when the Brotherhood members finally found their prey, however the spike pit was dangerous and Brody's corpse would be one that could not be recovered due to the dangers involved.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno10_500.png

Ivan was the next young hunk to be hunted, the well-toned and tanned hunk had stayed for a late night gym session, cocky and arrogant Ivan was one of those lads that Scott was going to look forward to see die.

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno5_1280.png

Sergei a Russian brotherhood member, skilled in firearms he was the lucky guy who would be hunting Ivan and laughed as the young hunk was led out by two Brotherhood members. The young hunk shouted and swore as he had to be restrained. Sergei walked forward and cut the ropes that tied Ivan's wrists, the hunk squared up to Sergei who lost his temper made a throat slitting gesture to Ivan.
Scott stepped between the two and whispered "You've got a minute. I suggest you run because he will kill you."
Ivan looked behind Scott and saw that Sergei was busy prepping a rifle, "fffuucckk" Ivan uttered before turning to run.

Sergei stood with the sniper rifle poised on his shoulder and took aim at Ivan. The hot hunk had nearly made it to the tree line when Sergei fired the gun. The group watched as the bullet thudded into the back of Ivan's head sending a spray of blood and brain into the air before Ivan fell to the ground.
"That was nice and simple." Sergei joked as he put the gun down as the group ventured towards a dead Ivan.

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno4_500.png

"Wow what a fucking shot." Scott said as he looked down to see the back of Ivan's head was missing and blood and brain lay scattered on the ground around him. "At least his body is in good condition for the restaurant.

Conor had no idea why he was running but the felt the pain of the javelin as it entered his back and out of the front. The easiest kill the young man had only ran a few hundred yards before he was killed. His body now lay on the ground visible to the next young men that were about to be hunted.
tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno10_1280.png

Shinji grabbed his box of Ninja stars, the Japanese Brotherhood member had vowed that he would hunt his guy and kill him with the weapons. A tall order considering the size of the weapons and the fact it would be a moving target. Francois was the unlucky guy who had been abducted and due to be hunted by Shinji.

Nineteen year old Francois had been taking a little break from his fishing when he was spotted by Scott.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno3_1280.png

Francois was about to discover that the saying being in the wrong place at the wrong time could actually happen.
The hunk saw Conor's body as he was led out and knew that things looked bad for him, the handsome and well-built hunk ran for his life with Shinji in hot pursuit. The first few ninja stars whizzed past Francois head as he disappeared into the trees. The teenager thought that the thick trees were a sanctuary and now quietly crept through them unaware Shinji was on his trail.
tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno2_1280.png

Pausing behind a tree Francois preyed that he would get of this alive, but that wasn’t to happen as one of Shinji's ninja stars hit him in the back of the head killing him outright. Another hunk was down and it was time for another to be hunted.

Ellis now ran through the trees, he'd already run past Ivan & Conor's body and had just tripped over Francois's. The young man had with an attractive body had been abducted from his hotel. Ellis had liked to play up to the ladies and it was one of these females that led him into a trap.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno7_500.png

He now thought about what he had done to deserve to be hunted down like a dog. The truth was he hadn’t done anything apart from being good looking and having a great body.

His pursuers were not that far behind him and Ellis knew he had to keep moving, however he was being tracked by an expert animal hunter. Jürgen was an Olympic archer who hunted animals and now thanks to Scott had the opportunity to hunt humans. He spotted Ellis through the trees and cocked his bow and fired. The first arrow hit Ellis in the back, the second and third found their target in the front of his chest as he turned and eventually fell to the ground.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno8_1280.png

Despite being hit by three arrows Ellis was still alive when Jürgen walked up to him. He cocked another arrow and this time fired it into Ellis's head thus putting him out of his misery and ending the hunt.

The next hunk was the first that Scott would hunt, Emil had been abducted after having his drink spiked as he sat by the hotel pool.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno7_1280.png

Standing around 5'10'' with a fine toned body and a great meaty pair of legs Emil had no idea that he was about to die.
The young hunk demanded to know what was going on as he was led out onto the stage by two burly men, he soon went quiet and froze in fear when he saw Conor's body pierced with the javelin just a few hundred yards away from him. "Please don’t kill me. Please, please please." Emil begged as Scott walked towards him with the knife. Scott smiled as he looked the young man who was dressed in nothing more than a pair of speedos up and down. Emil started to cry and closed his eyes as Scott grabbed him and lunged forward with the knife. He expected to feel the cold steel stabbing into him but instead found that it had cut the rope that had bound his hands together.
"Go run." Scott shouted as he looked down at his watch and waited the minute until he could begin the hunt. Emil didn’t need to be told twice and ran past Conor's corpse before skipping over Ivan's that lay just before the tree line.

The hunk was running for his life, he had no idea where he was going and soon found himself setting off another trap that released a net that completely engulfed him and lifted him into the air. Emil twisted about in the net and tried to free himself but soon paused when he saw that Scott now stood below him.
Moments later the rope that kept the net up was cut and Emil fell to the ground. The hunk looked amazing as he moved about in the net.
"No, no, no please." Emil begged as Scott cut the net and then offered his hand to leave him out. Emil was confused, he had seen the dead bodies but this guy was trying to help, knowing his only chance was to go with the guy Emil gave his hand and was lifted up.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno10_500.png

Standing next to Scott the young hunk uttered "thank you." And was about to move as Scott put his arm around his exposed shoulder. Moments later a sickening crack rang out as Scott broke Emil's neck and the hunk collapsed to the ground in a heap as Scott rubbed his hands together and gave the body a kick as he walked back to the centre. His hunt was over and Emil's fine body could be used for meat.

Zak had been running for what seemed like an eternity and had now reached the large body of water, the young holiday maker knew he had to get to the other side, his pursuers were hot on his trail and he was about to walk into the water when he spotted the Crocodiles, scanning his eyes he spotted Henry's baseball cap that floated on top of the water. He knew he didn’t have time to get to the bridge and instead worked his way along the bank until he came to another body of water.

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno2_1280.png

He threw a rock into the water and so no reaction, the voices of his hunters drew closer and Zak knew it was now or never. He took the plunge and dived into the water, he was halfway across when his hunters stopped on the bank.
"This is gonna be fun. Just sit back and watch." Scott said as he folded his arms. Zak wondered why they hadn’t followed and was about to find out as a school of Piranha moved into for the kill. The fish nipped at the young man’s body as he now stopped and tried to fight the fish off, his efforts were futile as he screamed as the Piranha stripped the flesh from his bones.
The Brotherhood group watched eagerly as the water turned blood red and Zak's screams soon ceased as his body sunk to the bottom of the lake.

Four more hunks remained to be hunted and Jamie was the next to be brought forward, this dapper looking young man had been abducted whilst on a night out with his mates.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno8_1280.png

The alcohol he had consumed made it very easy and Jaime was now running for his life, he'd seen a few of the dead bodies scattered around and although determined not to join them he had no idea just how close he was to death. As he ran between two trees Jamie set off a trip wire, he managed to make it a few more steps before the swinging spiked log burst through his chest impaling him to it. The log continued to move back and forwards as Jamie's lifeless legs dangled and scraped along the floor.

Minutes later the Brotherhood members who were hunting Jamie saw the log as it slowly came to a halt. Jamie's legs were a clear indication that the hunk had been caught by the log. Group moved around to the front and saw that blood dripped from Jamie's mouth as two spikes protruded from his bare torso.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno7_400.png

Jaime's body was left in situ as the final three hunks were hunted.

Giles was in line to hunt the unfortunate guy. That young man happened to be German teenager Oliver. The young man had been acquired as he made his way across a deserted car park.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno3_1280.png

Oliver had a fantastic lean body and was obvious scared as he was led out in his underwear. Tears ran down his face as he begged to be set free. Scott walked up to him and clenched his cheeks and pointed up to where Conor lay dead and then up to Ivan's body.
"Look, look at them." Scott bellowed as he cut the restraints that bound Oliver's wrists "And there’s more out there believe me. You have two choices, run for your life or stay and die."
Oliver looked at Scott, as tears continued to run down his cheeks, "thank you." He uttered as he began to run as fast as he could in the minute that the Brotherhood had given him to get away.

Unlike all the others Oliver headed to the left and was in the trees within minutes, 'smart move' Scott thought as the whistle blared that allowed the hunters to begin the hunt.

Oliver ran, he didn’t bother to look back, branches snapped against his bare chest as he pushed on further ahead. Moments later he ran out of the trees and came to a halt as his feet splashed down in to a wet sticky substance. He tried to move them and quickly found he was stuck, seconds later he discovered he was slowly sinking. Oliver had just landed in a quicksand trap and now cried for help not realising he was asking his hunters to help him.
Soon enough his hunters were gathered on the side and watched as Oliver begged them for help. He promised to do anything if they helped him. The group just laughed as the quicksand was up to Oliver's waist, he continued to beg for help as his torso had disappeared and only his head remained, a couple of Brotherhood members waved bye bye as his head slowly disappeared leaving only his hand left which was soon devoured by the sand.
Oliver's fine body was one they could not recover as it would now unfortunately decompose under the sand.

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno4_1280.png

Two hunks remained and Jürgen had won the draw to hunt the penultimate one. The hunk didn’t have any ID on him when he was abducted at a late night party and refused to give his name when asked. So the Brotherhood had given him the nickname of John Doe.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno6_500.png

John Doe had a fine tanned athletic body and the young man put up a fight as he was led out. Somehow the hunk had managed to free himself and after punching one of the Brotherhood members and quickly disappeared into the trees.

"Ah this one is gonna be a good hunt. I can feel it." Jürgen announced as he grabbed his bow and began to pursue John Doe. The tanned hunk had passed the bodies of a few of the other victims "Fucking animals." He thought before it dawned on him that the only way he could escape was to take on his pursuers one by one. He found a suitable place to ambush someone and found a weapon he could use.

John Doe waited patiently, he could hear that his pursuers were drawing in and now clutched his weapon of choice. Scott was to be the Brotherhood member that the hunk would vent his fury on and as soon as he broke through the treeline he received a whack to the chest that knocked him to the floor.
Looking up he saw a sexy John Doe stood over him the large club like weapon lifted over his head "you fucking murderous bastard, I’m gonna kill you."
Scott knew he was in a perilous situation and closed his eyes as he waited to be struck by the club. Instead he was alerted to the sound of gargling and the noise of something hitting the floor, opening his eyes he saw the club now lay on the floor as John Doe's legs twitched, looking further up he saw that the hot hunk had been hit in the neck by an arrow that had passed all the way through and now impaled its victim against a tree.

Scott smiled as Jürgen offered his hand, the German archer joked "Now that’s what you call a hunt. Are you ok?"
Scott dusted himself down and replied "yeah. I'm off. Shame this cunt isn’t."

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno2_400.png

John Doe was near death as his gurgling slowed down and blood ran down his chest, Scott looked him straight in the eye and uttered "I can’t wait to eat his flesh." As he said this he saw the exact moment that the lights went out in the hunk who was left impaled to the tree by the arrow in his throat.

Scott was allowed to hunt the final hunk as a thank you for the idea and then implementation of it. Nick was the final guy to be hunted, and the young man who had been abducted whilst he walked along the strip.
tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno10_1280.png

He knew the situation he was in was a bad one, he'd passed a few bodies of the previous victims that had been hunted and even the alarming sight of Michael's arm sticking out from the leaf of the giant plant that devoured his body.
Nick was street wise and had so far avoided all the traps he could spot, but it was a lapse in concentration that would see the young man get caught as he put his foot in an animal trap that he'd failed to spot.
The trap clamped shut around his ankle and the attractive young hunk now cried out in pain which alerted his pursuers to his location.

Scott now watched from his vantage point as Nick frantically tried to free himself, he'd chosen a weapon that would make Nick's death an up close and personal one. He approached the young hunk with a buff body who was desperately trying to free himself.

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno8_500.png

"No, no, no." Nick begged as Scott lifted the sword, smiled and said "Remember don’t lose your head." With one swing Nick's head came shooting off, and landed on the ground as blood began to spurt from the base of his neck.
Scott rammed the sword into the ground and clapped his hands "Now that was a rewarding experience."

Back at the centre Scott was congratulated for the success by the Brotherhood members and it was determined that each centre would hold at least two hunts a year.
The process now began of collecting the dead so their flesh could be harvested for the restaurant.

The bodies of Henry, and Zak had been devoured by the Crocodiles and Piranha's respectively whilst Michael was being slowly devoured by the plant, Brody's corpse was at the bottom of a spike pit and Oliver's lay at the bottom of the quicksand pit.

Jake's was taken off the spikes and the trap reset, his body was thrown on the cart and delivered to the slaughterhouse where it was stripped of its meat. Charlie's body was cut from the net and lain out as the meat was removed from his fine frame.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno5_1280.png

Ivan & Conor's bodies were collected and cut up together before Scott collected Francois's hunky corpse. The ninja star was still embedded deep in his head and was eventually pulled out and handed back to Shinji. Francois was an attractive young man with a great body and Scott took a bit of time as he harvested what he could from the hunk.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno1_1280.png

Ellis & Emil the hunk whose neck Scott had broke were the next to be collected and the meat was stripped from both bodies, although Scott took him time with Emil's and wanted to ensure he tasted some of it back at the restaurant.

tumblr_orvit31e5F1rkpltno9_500.png

tumblr_orvineYfAe1rkpltno8_500.png

The final three bodies were collected together, Jamie's corpse was eventually pulled from the spike log and John Doe's excellent body was gently prised from the tree whilst Nick's head and body finally joined them.
Scott took quickly got rid of Jamie's body and then began to slowly work on John Doe's and Nicks, again these were two hunks he wanted to have a taste of so badly.

tumblr_orvizxk9kp1rkpltno4_500.png

tumblr_orvix55EAx1rkpltno9_1280.png

Before the group left the island the severed heads of the victims whose bodies were recovered were placed in a trophy room off of the entry hall. There meat was placed on the boat and conveyed back to the restaurant where the flesh of ten men was now put on the menu and some eaten that night in the celebrations that followed

Scott rested in his room that night, his belly bloated with some meat from each of those that had been killed. He knew he had to be up relatively early for his flight home.

Chapter 397. Ole

Adam eagerly awaited Scott's arrival, he knew his boyfriend would be tired from the opening of his hunting centre but more importantly a little bit annoyed that he had to stand back whilst others enjoyer savouring the kills.
He had a plan to surprise Scott and it involved acquiring a young man before Scott got home, there wasn’t a lot of time to lose so Adam headed out to find one.

Ole sat at home, the young man was contemplating whether to go out that evening. Standing just under 6'00'' tall with short brown hair and a hot athletic body the young hunk knew if he headed out he could hook up with a girl for a little fun. "Fuck it." He thought as his mind was made up and he headed off to get dressed.

tumblr_os6iq9TQY41rkpltno4_1280.png

Adam had decided that one of the best places to get a quick hunk was a nightclub. These places swarmed with cocky young men some in little clothes as they wanted to show off they finally built bodies, no matter how they dressed they all drank the alcohol which made them easy targets for the likes of Scott & Adam.
His eyes soon became fixed on the shirtless young man that had just entered the club, his athletic build looked perfect but it wasn’t until the young man turned around that Adam smiled and knew he had found a victim.
He immediately recognised Ole as a local thug that had been involved in many encounters with the police, however despite being arrested many times the young man had never officially been convicted as a smart legal team always seemed to get him off.
Adam watched Ole as the shirtless young man posed for a couple of photos with a friend and then headed over to the bar to chat up some women.

tumblr_os6iq9TQY41rkpltno1_1280.png

Ole had no idea that Adam was watching his every move and it wasn’t until the end of the night when the young hunk who was posing with a girl spotted Adam. He looked over in the detective’s direction and gave him the finger before turning his attention back to the girl.

tumblr_os6iq9TQY41rkpltno6_1280.png

Adam didn’t react, he just smiled at his prey and waited patiently for the right moment to strike. As Ole left the club Adam stayed, he knew where Ole lived and he knew it was alone, especially since his family had kicked him out over his behaviour.

It was early morning when Adam pulled up outside of Ole's flat and the detectives gamble of not leaving straight away seemed to have paid off as he spotted his target walking up to the front door.
Once Ole had gone inside Adam snuck up to the communal door and let himself in, he now stood outside of Ole's ground floor flat and jiggled with the lock as he tried to let himself in. Ole had turned his iPod on full blast and was busy doing a little dance that he couldn’t hear the door being jiggled with.
Soon enough Adam had unlocked the door and let himself in the flat, he dived into the corner and waited for the perfect moment to strike.

That moment came when Ole was busy singing to himself in the mirror, Adam stepped from the shadows and the sight of the police detective in the mirror caught Ole by surprise, he didn’t have a chance to react though as Adam flung the chloroform rag into his face. Ole struggled briefly but soon succumbed to the fumes and collapsed onto the floor.

tumblr_os6iq9TQY41rkpltno8_1280.png

"Boy are we going to have some fun with you."
Adam said as he looked down at Ole on the floor then lifted the unconscious hunk up over his shoulder and carried him to the back of his car.

Back at home a still unconscious Ole was carried up to Scott's bedroom where he was laid out on the bed and slowly stripped off all his clothes. Ole looked peaceful and innocent as he lay on the bed but Adam knew that looks could be deceiving and the young criminal was nowhere near innocent.
But for now Adam took some time to fondle and play with the athletic body of the young thug he had arrested a few times, a tattoo of a rose lay on Ole's left pec and Adam was in the process of running his hand over Ole's body when the young man began to come round.

tumblr_os6iloLTlz1rkpltno2_1280.png

"What the fuck? Where am I? What are you doing?" Ole shouted as his eyes configured onto the person in front of him. Before Adam could say anything Ole continued "Detective, what the fuck. What are you doing?"

Adam smiled and calmly replied "Long time no see Ole. You still as big a cunt as you always have been."

"Fuck you, you prick." Ole shouted as he violently pulled his hands to try and free his bound wrists but the beds metal headboard would only gently shake. "You better hope I don’t get free coz police officer or not I’m gonna fucking do you."

Adam burst out laughing "You're going to do me. Keep dreaming prick, we're gonna do you and when I mean do you I mean fuck you, the only question is do we fuck you when you’re alive or dead....."

"Wwhhattt." Ole replied hesitantly "You can’t do that you're a police detective. What is this some new kinky interrogation technique? Fuck you."

"I won’t be the actual one that kills you, that’s gonna be my boyfriend." Adam started to explain as he ran his hand across Ole's body "You see you’re a present for him. He's been away arranging some human hunting and well I want him to get back into the swing of things, starting with you."

"Don’t fucking touch me." Ole shouted before bursting out laughing as the gravity of the situation he was in hadn’t dawned on him yet "Wow I would never have guessed that the honoured police detective was a fucking bum boy. Your queer friend is no more going to kill me than you are" This was followed by the young criminal taunting Adam which saw the hunky detective leave the room for a couple of minutes.

From his position on the bed Ole couldn’t see what Adam was holding in his hands but he soon became well aware of the danger he was in as Adam held up the severed head of one of Scott's previous victims. "This is what awaits you Ole you cunt." He said as Ole froze in horror at the site of the head Still well preserved from their time in the freezer room , he watched as Adam undid his trousers shoved his penis in the mouth of the head and gave himself a blow job.

Ole's cocky bravado soon stopped and turned to pleas and begs to be set free, Adam ignored them and instead placed a gag in his captives mouth and told him he'd be back soon.
Whilst Adam was gone Ole frantically tried to free himself, no matter how hard he tried he was unable to free himself from the restraints around his wrists.

The two lovers embraced in the arrivals hall before grabbing Scott's luggage and heading to the car.
"How was the first hunt?" Adam eagerly asked "Did it go well?"

Scott smiled "Ah mate it was perfect, no hitches and everyone had nothing but praise. Things are looking good, but you know what I really want to do?"

"What?" Adam replied eager to know

"I really want to acquire and kill my own guy for the first time in a few weeks, but for now I’m going to sleep and then maybe begin hunting tomorrow." Scott replied as he sat back in the seat.

"That’s good." Adam replied "let me get you home quickly" Although Scott was tired he knew his hunky boyfriend would love the little gift that awaited him.

Scott left his bags in the hall and threw himself onto the sofa the moment he got home, "You know what Ad, and I wish we'd follower that hunky holiday maker home from the airport. I can just picture myself strangling the life out of the hunk. Ah well."

Adam poured the two of them a drink, he smiled as he said "Do you really want to do someone in?"
Scott nodded and Adam then beckoned him to follow him.
Scott followed his boyfriend upstairs and slowly opened his bedroom door to be confronted by the sight of a bound Ole in nothing more than his underwear.
"Oh Adam thank you. He looks perfect." Scott said as he climbed onto the bed and began to gently massage Ole's chest. Ole's panicked moans could be heard as Scott sat himself on the hunks chest and coldly said "I’m gonna enjoy killing you."

tumblr_os6iq9TQY41rkpltno3_1280.png

He pulled Ole's gag out of his mouth which saw the young thug immediately begin to beg for his life. "Please don’t kill me, please don’t, please god, detective I’ll be good I'll never get arrested again. You win, please let me go."

"Oh detective," Scott joked as he slowly moved his hands towards Ole's neck, "is this one of your playthings Adam. So by killing him we're doing the world a favour."

"No god no. Please don’t." Ollie begged before being cut off mid talk as Scott tightened his hands around the young man's neck.
Ole tried to shout for help but he was restricted from doing so, He stared up at Scott as his attacker strangled the life out of him, he tried to buck Scott off but he was to powerful. He tried to beg for his life. Scott could see the fear in Ole’s eyes, his face began to go red but there was no rest bite for Ole as Scott just tightened his grip even more. Scott had complete control over his body and the killer could feel Ole’s legs struggling as he held them between his arms and his torso. Ole fought as his muscular arms tried to break free from his restraints, the muscles were moving amazingly, he tried to kick his legs with one final attempt to throw Scott off but failed. Ole tried to speak but could only make choking noises. Scott watched as Ole’s face got redder and redder and dribble started to drip from the edge of his mouth.
Ole's ordeal lasted around 5 minutes before Scott collapsed tired on the dead hunks body. He playfully slapped Ole's bare chest and wondered what was digging into his leg. Looking down he saw that Ole's penis had grown erect as he was strangled and Scott joked that the young criminal had enjoyed it.
"Thanks for this Ad. A proper welcome home present. I couldn’t have asked for any more." Scott said as he undid his trousers bent Ole's legs up and began to fuck the dead young man. Ole's body slowly rocked back and forth as he was raped until Scott eventually clenched the dead hunks shoulders and fired his load deep inside him.
Pulling up his underwear Scott offered Adam the chance to fuck Ole as it was only fair as he had been the one that had acquired him. Adam didn’t turn down the chance and soon set to work in fucking the young criminal he had arrested a few times. Once he was finished both killers embraced and lay on the bed next to Ole's still warm corpse. It was now their turn to make love and that was something they did, they kicked Ole over a little as they hit the foreplay and enjoyed the session long into the night.

Both guys awoke the next morning with their hands draped across each other’s muscular chests.
"Do you have work today?" Scott asked, "Yeah a couple of interviews. It shouldn’t be a long one." Adam replied "what are you gonna do?"
"I think I’ll get rid of this cunt." Scott replied as he hit Ole's now ice cold body, "I think we'll use him for meat and will have some for dinner today. Do you fancy a nice roast?"
Adam nodded as he got up and kissed Scott then headed off to get dressed.

Scott looked over at Ole's body and laughed as the young hunk stared up at the ceiling, his body was icy cold and despite this Scott decided to have a last bit of fun with it. He rolled Ole so he was face down and began to fuck the dead hunk once more. Once he had finished he wasted little time in dragging Ole down to the slaughter house.

He took a few moments to fondle the dead hunk one last time and then took a few final photos of Adam's present.

tumblr_os6iloLTlz1rkpltno4_1280.png

It took him around ninety minutes to harvest the meat from Ole, the edible parts were placed in the freezer whilst his severed head joined the many others.
Scott placed two parts of Ole's most succulent meat into the oven and slowly cooked it in preparation for Adam's return. Whilst they cooked he dragged the black bin that contained the young man’s remains out to the pigs and fed them to the creatures.

That night Scott and Adam sat at the dinner table and tucked into Ole's meat, for a common criminal he tasted exquisite and the two toasted the demise of thug.
No one missed Ole, not even his family. The crime rates in the area that he hit dropped significantly and the rumours going around where that Ole had pissed off the wrong people and paid the ultimate price.

Chapter 398. Kieran

Scott was at a family function when he spotted that one of his cousins seemed a little upset and distant. He'd always had a good relationship with his cousin and pulled the eighteen year old to one side, after a few questions his cousin Billy eventually told him what the problem was.

Billy was being bullied by another guy at his college and had now had enough of it and was at his wits end.
Scott asked more questions and eventually got more answers the bully was a young man in Billy's class named Kieran, popular and cocky. The Young man had just been accepted into the marines and since he had discovered the news the bullying had intensified.
Scott thought about it for a second and decided that he was going to put a stop to it. He persuaded Billy to show him a picture of Kieran and from looking at the picture of the young man with a lean body he instantly knew the type of guy Kieran was.

tumblr_osaa85sqvr1rkpltno2_1280.png

The next day Scott put his plan into action, kidnapping Kieran turned out to be easier than expected and the eighteen year old was bundled into the car after he left the gym.

tumblr_osaa85sqvr1rkpltno3_1280.png

Kieran demanded to know what was going on as Scott pushed him down, throwing profanities and abuse at his unknown captive Kieran was determined to be set free. That soon changed when Kieran saw the gun and a shot into the air with the silencer showed that the balaclava clad man meant business. Kieran put his hands up "Ok, ok, I’m compliant just don’t do anything stupid."

Scott had one hand on the steering wheel and the other pointed at Kieran as he drove to the isolated field off of a country road. Once the car was stopped Kieran was ordered out of the car and told to strip to his underwear, Kieran initially refused but once the gun was cocked and pressed against the side of his head he soon changed his tune.
Once he was down to his underwear Scott marched him into the trees and Kieran slowly walked demanding to know what he had done and begging Scott not to do anything stupid.

Scott eventually told Kieran to stop and then said "You’re the cunt that has been bullying my cousin Billy. It’s going to stop, you’re making him ill. But twats like you don’t care. You fucking enjoying it don’t you?"

"Bbbbillly." Kieran uttered "I haven’t I don’t bully anyone, you have the wrong person. Please let me go."

"Ah so you’re a lair as well as a bully than, why would Billy make it up. Stop bullying him and you can go free, simple." Scott replied as he held the gun at Kieran's head.

"Ok, ok, I have been doing it. It’s been fun. But I’ll stop. Straight away I’ll stop." Kieran said his face changing to some happiness as Scott lowered the gun.

"See that was easy wasn’t it." Scott replied "But I have to make sure you definitely stop." With that he lifted the gun, Kieran shouted "nnnooo" before a solitary shot rang out and Kieran fell to the floor with a single gunshot wound to the head.

"I fucking hate bullies." Scott said as gave Kieran's body a kick before taking a photo and leaving him in the woods, the area was deserted enough for animals to have scavenged from the body before someone found it and Scott was partly intrigued to how long that would be.
His cousin would never know what had happened but Scott knew he could now get on with his life:

tumblr_osaa85sqvr1rkpltno4_1280.png

Last edited:
Mhmm beautiful boy. Would have put the bullet straight to his heart personally

Chapter 399. James

Scott had just purchased some fine furniture for his house, the purchase had been made and the delivery date given. The shop assistant that served Scott was a handsome young man no more than eighteen years old, and if Scott was hunting for a victim then he would easily become one but murder wasn’t currently on his mind but he never knew what the future might hold.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno1_1280.png

Scott had thought the young man’s politeness and helpfulness was part of his customer service but James had a different motive. The young shop worker had a fancy for muscular men and Scott in his tight t-shirt and jeans ticked all the right boxes, his manhood grew as he spoke and looked at Scott. But James knew he didn’t stand much of a chance as he thought that Scott was straight. His luck soon chance when he spotted Scott heading towards his car, pause and give Adam a kiss on the lips. He grew excited at the realization that Scott was gay and hurried back inside to look at the documents for delivery Scott had filled in.
Scanning the document he let out a little "yes" as he spotted that Scott had left his mobile number which was to be used when delivery was expected to be made. He jotted it down and carried on with the rest of his shift.

It wasn’t until later that day that Scott received the first of what would be quite a few texts on one of the burner phones he used.
It read 'Hi, its James from the furniture shop, I hope you don’t mind me sending this but I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind since earlier. Here's a little teaser from me, if you interested just reply. I will understand if you don’t. J xx."
The text was accompanied by a photo of a shirtless James.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno2_1280.png

The photo showed off the young man's lean but nicely toned body and straight away Scott could feel his manhood twitching, if he played his cards right he may be able to get James after all.
Picking up his phone he replied "What an unexpected surprise, nice body James 😜"

James grew excited when he received the text back from Scott, he had a chance and was determined to at least sleep with the sexy hunk. This time he typed out a message that read "thanks, if you like it that much remember this could be yours to play with x." And accompanied it with another photo, this time he had zoomed into his torso and sent a provocative shot of his pecs, abs and deep lying v cut with veins running into the top of his underwear. James knew this would get a reaction from Scott.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno3_1280.png

Scott was surprised at the picture that the eighteen year old had just sent and typed a simple response back
"Excuse me for a minute, I’m just going for a ✊🏻💦💦." He knew a street smart guy who use social media would know it meant he was going for a wank.

Jamie smiled at the latest text he got and already had a comeback, he posed in the bathroom mirror and then sent the picture to Scott accompanied with the caption that read 'Why do it yourself, give your left hand a break and let this tongue do it for you!'

Scott's phone buzzed and he giggled as he read the text and smiled when the picture opened up and he saw a shirtless James winking as he stuck his tongue out.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott nodded approvingly and decided the time was right to put James out of his misery, the young man was obviously so desperate for a rendezvous with Scott that he wasn’t going to stop. Scott slowly typed out a reply.
'Great fucking idea, it better be as good as you boast. Let’s say I pick you up from the back of the shop tomorrow at around midday."

James jumped with joy when he read the text from Scott, his perseverance had paid off and he was now going to hook up with the muscular hunk. A reply that read "perfect see you then. Once the tongue has had you you'll never need your left hand again. And just remember you can do to this body what you please." Was sent back to Scott with a final picture.

"Excellent." Scott thought as he read the text, another guy was putting himself on a plate for him unaware as to what Scott had in store, one thing for certain was that Scott was looking forward to playing with James's body.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno5_1280.png

James's family noticed something different about him that evening but when they tried to ask the teenager just smiled, they didn’t push him for answers as they preferred this James that had a spring in his step.

James arrived at the location that had been agreed the previous day around an hour early, he was excited for the upcoming experience but didn’t want to show it too much.
Scott pulled into the car park and James was impressed with the prestigious car that his recent obsession drove. Rolling down the passenger window Scott beckoned for James to jump in, to which the teenager didn’t need asking twice.

"What the fuck?" James exclaimed as the car drove through the gates and onto Scott's land, "huge house you’ve got here Scott. Are you a millionaire or something?"

Scott smiled as he drove onto his land before replying "Well actually yes I am."

Things were getting even better for James who had no idea that his muscular obsession was also a millionaire. With the car parked up the two entered the house.

"Wow I never thought that I’d be sitting here next to you." James said as he looked adoringly at Scott "First I thought that you weren’t gay then I thought you wouldn’t bother with a sqwaney guy like me. But boy was I wrong."

"Sqwaney looking guy?" Scott replied as he looked James up and down

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno6_1280.png

"Don’t be too harsh on yourself you're a handsome looking chap with a nice toned body I can’t wait to sample later." Scott teased before adding "One thing puzzles me, how did you know I was gay, I never set many gaydars off?"

"Suppose its fine to tell you." James replied "I saw you kissing another guy after you left the shop and quickly went from unattainable to attainable."

"Ah that explains it." Scott joked before engaging in a little conversation to get to know James better. However he soon cut that short and suggested that the two head upstairs for a little fun...
This was an invitation that James was not going to turn down and he eagerly followed Scott upstairs to the master bedroom.

"Now shall we start with what we both want?" Scott suggested as he started to undress to his underwear. James quickly joined in and couldn’t help but utter "Oh my fucking god." When he saw Scott stood in his underwear, the hunky Adonis could see that he was turning his teenage guest on and sat back on the bed, "this is what you've been waiting for isn’t it." Scott said as he lifted his hand and gestured for James to join him.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno8_1280.png

Seconds later James was on the bed and his hands were soon exploring his obsession. Starting on Scott's defined thighs he slowly worked his way up, he paused when he reached Scott's underwear groped his manhood and said "The tongue will work on that in a minute as promised." James spent the next ten minutes exploring every craves of Scott's chiselled torso using both his hands and tongue.
Scott savoured the attention he was getting and lay back as James now squeezed his biceps before grabbing the top of Scott's underwear and pulling out his semi erect cock.
"Well as promised the tongue is going to give you a moment that you'll never forget." James said as he fondled with his obsessions manhood then placed it in his mouth and immediately got to work. Scott's shouts of ecstasy filled the room as James as promised worked magic with his tongue, he could feel the tip of it working its way over the sensitive parts of his penis. Moments later Scott let out an orgasmic cry and fired his load into James's waiting mouth.
With his mouth now full of Scott's cum James now sat up swirled it around in his mouth and then swallowed, before Scott could say a word James put his finger to his mouth and then bent down and licked up any remnants of semen that was left on Scott's cock.
"Well how was that?" James asked l safe in the knowledge he had given Scott a good time. Scott smiled and sat up, he rubbed his hands over James's lean torso "Not many people can talk the talk and walk the walk, but you are definitely fucking one of them. That was fucking amazing. Now it’s my turn." Scott said as he pushed James to the bed and then began to fuck the eighteen year old.

James was on cloud nine as his body rocked back and forth under each hard thrust that Scott made. At no point did he think he would ever be in this situation as he clenched Scott's hips as the two passionately kissed as they fucked. Both guys let out shouts of joy as Scott clasped James's shoulders and let out an orgasmic moan as his cum now filled James's insides. With the sex quickly over the two embraced before eventually falling to sleep as they cuddled up.

Scott woke early the next morning, James was still asleep and looked peaceful as he lay on the bed. Scott headed to the kitchen and was joined by James a short while later,
"Thanks for last night. It was fucking amazing." James said as be poured himself a glass of orange juice "a night I’ll never forget. If you ever fancy hooking up again let me know."

Scott stopped what he was doing and looked over at James "Hey why are you talking like that’s it? I was hoping we could spend the day together then have some more fun tonight. What do you say?"

James was surprised he hadn’t expected Scott to say that, "What really? Are you serious?" The eighteen year old asked as he put down his glass.

"I wouldn’t have asked if it wasn’t." Scott replied "I mean it. Let’s head out and then hit the clubs tonight then come home for fun."

"Thank you." James replied "I had hoped it wasn’t the end."

Later that day the two headed out for a day around town, James was smitten with Scott as the two had lunch by the riverside. Once finished James posed for a photo as he threw a double bicep pose that saw the two muscles peak on his arms as Scott snapped away.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno9_1280.png

Just after midday the two headed off into the hills for a little romantic hike, all the while James couldn’t take his eyes off the hunky Adonis he had fallen for. The duo eventually reached the summit of the hill, the weather was hot so James took his top of to try and get a bit of a tan as the two not sat and looked at over the landscape.
"Beautiful isn’t it."' Scott said as he had his arm draped around James shoulder.
"It is isn’t it?" James replied as he looked at Scott who replied "I’m not talking about the landscape you idiot. I'm talking about you. Do me a favour and stand so I can get a good shot of you and the background."
James stood up and posed as Scott took the photo of the young hunk that stood side on to allow Scott to capture the best light against his body.

tumblr_osc5hbk12I1rkpltno10_1280.png

With the day trip over it was now time to have a night on the town. Scott deliberately chose a different area where neither he nor James would be recognised. Both dressed up well and James in his white shirt and jeans scrubbed up well.

Eyes were turned when James walked in with Scott and both guys could hear the whispers at how the two didn’t really go together. Scott could have the pick of any guy he wanted with his good looks and muscular physique, he didn’t care what people were saying as no one knew that this was all part of his long term plan to kill James.
As Scott got the drinks he could see that James was enjoying himself as guys roughly his own age asked how he managed to get someone like Scott. He could see that James was explaining it was his body as he lifted his shirt to reveal his toned abs and white underwear that sat above his sagging jeans.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno2_500.png

As the night went on James eventually removed his shirt completely but made sure he never overstepped the mark and allowed Scott to see that this body was his and only his as the others could look but not touch.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno3_500.png

After a night of partying the duo finally arrived back home and immediately retreated up to the bedroom. Seconds later James was shirtless and then jumped on the bed eager to replay the fun the duo had the night before.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno4_1280.png

Scott lay back on the bed as James's wonder tongue got down to business, the muscular killer thought the previous days experience couldn’t be beaten but boy was he wrong as James did things with his tongue that Scott could never of thought off. Both guys could sense that Scott was about to cum and James prepared for the moment as he clenched his hunks hips.
A shout of joy was released as James's mouth filled with Scott's cum and was immediately swallowed and followed by the teenager lapping up when semen remained before wiping any excess stuff from his chin.
With James's part over it was now Scott's turn to make sure James had some fun and he was going to ensure that the young man had a moment he would never forget as he rammed his dick into the hot teen and began to fuck James senseless.
Scott continued to smile at James and placed his hands on the young lad’s waist, he then slowly massaged James’s body until he reached his neck. James was enjoying it and felt comfortable as he closed his eyes unaware that Scott was about to firmly clasp his hands around James’s young neck and begin to strangle him. James’s eyes opened in fear as Scott started to strangle him, and the young man knew this could only end one way. He desperately tried to fight Scott off but he had been to slow as his killer had put all his weight down onto the young body. James tried to beg for his life but he could only make muffled sounds as Scott had tightened his grip around his neck. He tried desperately hard to breathe but found it near on impossible, James clawed at Scott but Scott was able to use his strong arms to deflect the incoming blows away. Scott could feel James struggling violently underneath him, he felt his legs kicking as he tried to buck his attacker off, but Scott was too strong, he saw the look of desperation in James’s face as he held his hands firmly around his young neck. He could see that James’s eyes were watering and his face was going red. James tried in vain to release Scott’s grip but he couldn’t, he could only look up at Adam and watch as his attacker strangled the life at of him. James continued to struggle violently and gasped for air but Scott coolly held tight and stared down directly into his victim’s eyes. He suddenly felt James stop struggling as his body went limp. His arms flopped to the bed and Scott then saw that James’s eyes had glazed over. It didn’t stop Scott though and he held his hands tightly around James’s neck. Ten minutes passed and he still held his hands firmly in placed he pressed down hard on James’s young body as his body rocked about on the bed with each one of Scott’s violent movements. Finally Scott stopped what he was doing and looked down. He saw his hands were wrapped around James’s neck. He pulled them off in shock. “Shit what have I done” he thought as he grabbed James’s shoulders trying to get him to wake up. “Wake up, wake up” he called but James didn’t respond he just stared up at Scott, dribble dripped from his open mouth and Scott could see he had stopped breathing, Scott climbed off the body and saw James was naked. His penis was still erect from the sex they had shortly before death. Scott sat on the side of the bed in shock, he briefly held his head in his hands before lying on the bed and falling asleep next to the fresh corpse.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno5_1280.png

Scott woke early the next morning and knew he had to dispose of the sexy eighteen year old he had killed the night before. He fondled James's body a final time before slinging the lean young man over his shoulder and carried him down to the boot of his car.

Scott enjoyed his time with James and thought it was only appropriate for the hot teen to be fed to Betty.
Betty slithered over to investigate the fresh meat Scott had placed in her enclosure. Scott watched as Betty made her way back towards James’s body. She opened her mouth wide and disconnected her jaw and moved towards James’s head. He stared at Scott his blue eyes penetrating Scott in his death stare. Betty began to slowly swallow his dead body. Scott watched as she swallowed him head first and was amazed as after swallowing James’s head, her jaws opened wider as she began to swallow his shoulders. Scott grabbed James’s arms and laid them alongside his body. He quickly fondled James’s torso one last time before it was devoured. He observed Betty’s fangs as they helped her to ease James’s corpse into her mouth, as she moved her head forwards her fangs would drag James further into her mouth. Scott watched as his pecs were slowly swallowed up and then his abs, Scott played with his erect cock and fondled James’s balls one last time as Betty moved onto his lower body, every inch of James’s upper body had been swallowed apart from his hands which lay halfway between his thighs. As Betty slowed moved further down James’s corpse Scott watched as she bent his penis forward as she swallowed it. Scott caressed his thighs one last time as Betty continued to eat him, after just half an hour of swallowing James all that remained where his shins and bare feet. Scott observed as his shins slowly disappeared into Betty’s mouth. He rubbed and played with James’s hot feet before they too were lost forever. He watched as a bulge moved further along Betty’s body on its way to the stomach. Finally James’s bare feet vanished down Betty’s throat and Scott watched as the fresh meal was slowly pushed along Betty’s body until the lump stopped. By the looks of it James had finally reached his final destination in the snake’s stomach.

Scott stood up as Betty moved slowly towards a corner of the room to rest and digest her large meal. Scott knew that it would take between seven to nine days for Betty to fully digest James and then she wouldn’t need to eat for weeks or months. Scott looked at the lump in Betty’s tummy and there was no way you could tell a human lay in there.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno6_1280.png

That evening Scott looked over at a photo of James, the time spent with the teen was good and he'd never forget the magical blowjobs James could give and hoped to find someone just as good some time. But despite James's infatuation of Scott it was never going to end well for the young man who was at least given a good time by Scott before he was killed.

tumblr_osc5nliVpc1rkpltno7_r1_1280.png

Chapter 400. Jay

"He's all yours to cut up and get on the menu." Scott said to the chef as He looked down at Jay's body as it lay on the metal table. He laughed as he thought about how easily it had been to acquire and kill the young man.

tumblr_oshmd987MZ1rkpltno2_500.png

Scott had spotted Jay in the night club he owned and found himself immediately being drawn towards the handsome looking young man who was dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans.

tumblr_oshmd987MZ1rkpltno5_500.png

Jay was good looking and knew it and Scott soon found himself discreetly following the young man around. Midway through the night he watched as Jay who was clearly enjoying himself pulled his shirt off and began to strut around shirtless.
As soon as Scott set eyes on Jay's fine toned body he instantly knew that he had to make the young man his next victim.
As luck would have it the club photographer approached Jay and one of his mates and offered to take a picture. The duo looked at each other before pulling a face and posing for the snap.

tumblr_oshmd987MZ1rkpltno3_400.png

Later that night Scott pulled Jay to one side and introduced himself as the owner of the club. Jay listened carefully as Scott explained that the club were considering hiring greeters and to try the scheme out he wished to hire Jay. Jay considered the idea but wasn’t completely sold on it, that was until Scott said it would be £500 for one nights work and an unlimited number of drinks.
Once this offer was made Jay didn’t need to think that much about it and quickly accepted.

Jay arrived early for the start of his shift the next day and was immediately taken to the office where Scott handed him half the money now and explained he would get the other half later. Jay took the money and headed off to get ready.

Scott stood overlooking the club as Jay eventually got to work and found that the shirtless greeter was an instant hit with the ladies.

tumblr_oshmd987MZ1rkpltno6_500.png

As the night progressed Scott noticed that Jay was actually cherishing his role and at one point the shirtless hunk took centre stage and began to get the crowd worked up. People were cheering and shouting for more from the young hunk and he didn’t fail to deliver as Scott loved watching his next victim loving life to the full, unaware as to what was behind the corner.

tumblr_oshmd987MZ1rkpltno7_500.png

The night’s events were soon over and a still shirtless Jay had retreated to Scott's office for a celebratory drink and the rest of his money. Scott handed it over and watched as Jay shoved it into his jeans pocket and then walked to the door.
This was Scott's chance and he immediately rushed forwards and grabbed Jay from behind. With both his arms around his neck Scott had the hunk where he wanted him and although Jay put up a little resistance it would turn out to be futile as with one twist of his hands He broke Jay's neck.

Jay went limp instantly as Scott wasted little time in laying him on the couch in the office and locking his office door so he would not be disturbed. He spent the next half an hour fondling and fucking the dead straight hunk and then conveyed him a few units down to the restaurant.

'Yes Jay was a good victim.' Scott thought to himself as he now sat at the restaurant table and waited for a couple of the dead hunks prime cuts to be brought out to him.
When they were he slowly tucked into them and couldn’t help but salivate at the tender and juiciness of the meat as he placed it in mouth. Jay's flesh tasted almost as good as he looked and Scott let the restaurants chef know that as he headed home with Jay's head in a box ready to be put with the others

Chapter 401. Johnny

The rave was over and Eighteen year old Johnny now had to get himself home.

tumblr_osssqwy1Vd1rkpltno4_1280.png

Johnny was on a college trip from Germany and had snuck out of his hostel to attend the rave, his biggest problem was that during the evening’s events he had lost his wallet and phone and had no viable means of getting home apart from the long walk which he now set out upon.

Johnny sung to himself as he walked along the dark country road and stopped when he saw the car lights in the distance. The walk was going to be a long one so Johnny had the idea to try and hitchhike his way home.

Danny was the person driving the car down the country road. He'd just got back from a few weeks away with his family that he had reconciled and now headed back to Scott's place. He spotted the figure up ahead and hadn’t given it much thought until his headlights lit up what was in front of him and he spotted the shirtless young man who was trying to hitchhike.

tumblr_osssqwy1Vd1rkpltno1_500.png

He slammed his breaks on and pulled over the side of the road and watched in his rear view mirror as Johnny ran up to the passenger side of the car.

His eyes fixated onto the shirtless hunk as he bent forwards and leaned in through the open window.
Johnny asked if Danny was heading going past the area where he was staying and Danny intrigued by the foreign accent of the young man told him that he was heading in that general direction. Johnny asked if he could jump in for the ride and Danny wasn’t going to turn the offer of company on the long ride down.

Danny was intrigued to find out more about the young man he was giving a lift to. He couldn’t help but glance over across at the attractive young man who sat shirtless next to him. Where was he from? What was he doing?
Johnny explained that he was from Germany and was over in the UK on a trip, he explained that he was supposed to be at the hostel with the rest of his group and had snuck out to attend a rave. Johnny joked that he had to find a way to sneak back into the place and not be spotted. Danny laughed at what he had just heard but his mind instantly turned to what Scott would do in this situation.
A shirtless hunk sat next to him that nobody knew was there and was supposed to be somewhere else. Danny had just had a victim handed to him on a plate and he knew jt.

tumblr_osssqwy1Vd1rkpltno2_1280.png

Danny carried on driving a little more and then began to jiggle the steering wheel "what the fuck. Think I have a flat tyre." Danny said as he quickly pulled over to the side of the road.
Johnny watched as he jumped out of the car had walked to the back passenger wheel before giving it a kick. Walking up to the passenger window he told Johnny that he just needed to change the wheel and they could then carry on.
Johnny turned the radio up as Danny grabbed the gear he needed and bent down by the wheel. Moments later he went back to the window and told Johnny he was having trouble releasing the nuts and asked if he could help. Considering Danny was giving him a lift home it was the least Johnny could do and the German hunk jumped out and took the wheel lock bolt and bent down by the tyre.
This was Danny's chance and he grabbed the hammer he had taken from the boot and hidden on the roof and now brought it crashing down on the back of Johnny's head. Johnny let out a moan as Danny rained blow upon blow down on the young hitchhiker until he stopped groaning and moving.
Bending down he checked for a pulse and was unable to find one, he placed Johnny's bloody head in a bag and lifted the young man into the back of the car.

Danny drove to a secluded spot where he could have some fun with his latest victim. Johnny was stripped down to his underwear and his fine athletic body fondled with. Half an hour later Danny was heading into the woodland with a shovel to dig a shallow grave for the young German student.
Johnny's body was dragged to his woodland resting place and laid out where Danny grabbed a couple of pictures of the hunk before rolling him into the grave.

tumblr_osssqwy1Vd1rkpltno3_1280.png

Johnny landed face up his eyes now staring up at Danny as he shovelled the dirt back into the grave and on top of the dead young hunk.

Danny carried on his drive back to Scott's with the satisfaction that he had just successfully carried out a kill his mentor would be proud off.

Danny always screws up. First, shallow graves have a bad habit of being discovered and second, Jonny's meat would have been so tasty on Scott's plate. Scott needs to eliminate Danny before Danny leads the cops to him and Adam.

I agree, I think is about time we have a "dead in the family" episode...
Danny would make for a great victim. Maybe Scott can find someone to replace him...

Chapter 402. Lewis

Scott had received a call from Mr Jones a Brotherhood member who required his services, He finished what he was doing and headed to Mr Jones's house.

Mr Jones shook Scott's hand before getting straight down to business, speaking bluntly he told Scott that he wanted him to acquire and kill his middle daughter’s boyfriend Lewis. Despite his daughter being smitten with Lewis, Mr Jones explained that there was something about the young man he didn’t like and he was also adamant that Lewis was cheating on his daughter. His daughter had complained that the wannabe model was always flirting with girls in the clubs. Mr Jones hadn’t tasted human flesh for a while and decided it was the best thing all round if Lewis disappeared. Yes his daughter would be upset but she was young enough to eventually get over it.
Mr Jones took out his phone and showed Scott the first picture of the young hunk, Lewis was dressed smartly in a shirt and trousers and one thing Scott noticed was how handsome and good looking the young man was, added to that the clothes he wore seemed to cling to a finely toned torso that was hidden underneath and Scott tried to imagine what lay beneath.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno8_1280.png

He didn’t have to wait long to find out as Mr Jones showed him the next photo he had lifted from one of Lewis's social media accounts. This photo showed the young mad shirtless and Scott smiled to himself when he caught site of Lewis's torso. As he had imagined it looked absolutely amazing' his muscular arms and fine pair of pecs with a set of well-toned abs immediately showed why girls would be throwing themselves at the hunky young man.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno1_1280.png

Scott agreed to do the deed and asked Mr Jones if he knew any way which would be easy to ascertain Lewis. Mr Jones smiled and told Scott that he had already told the young man that a friend of his who was a decent photographer would be coming around that day and suggested that Lewis popped around on the off chance that he liked what he saw from the young man.
"It looks like you have this all sorted." Scott joked as a huge smile formed on his face.

As expected Mr Jones's doorbell rang a short while later as Lewis dropped around as he had been suggested to by Mr Lewis.
Lewis knew he was good looking and had always used this to his advantage, however things quickly moved up a scale when he started working out and Lewis was now always use to getting his own way and knew how to play the females around him.
Some of the girls he'd chatted to at the clubs had hinted that Lewis should try his hand at modelling and it wasn’t until the young man was posing in front of a mirror that he actually gave it some serious thought.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno9_1280.png

When Mr Jones had told him about the presence of a photographer Lewis immediately thought he was giving him a hint that this was a chance for Him to be spotted. Dressing in a pair of track bottoms and an open sleeveless top, Lewis wanted to do all in his power to make his dream a reality.
As Mr Jones opened the door for Lewis he had no idea what actually lay in store for him.

"Hi Mr Jones." Lewis said "Nice of you to invite me over. Is your err friend here yet?"

"He is." Mr Jones replied as he looked Lewis up and down "Looks like you’re dressed to impress."

"I definitely am, I really want this." Lewis replied "also I heard from Belle today, she told me she landed safely."

"Ha-ha, I spoke to her earlier as well. Come follow me." Mr Jones said as he gestured for Lewis to follow him.

As the two walked into the living room Mr Jones introduced Lewis to Scott who wasted no time in giving the attractive young man a through look up and down. Lewis's open top exposed his fantastic torso and Scott knew he was going to enjoy the night.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno10_1280.png

Impressed with what he saw Scott said "Well you didn’t tell me he looks better in real life, those photos do him no justice. Although he had a great torso my models have to be tick all the boxes, I need to see what the overall package is like."

Lewis took off his top, "ok then I’ll show you the rest" he said before stripping down to his underwear. Scott gave Mr Jones a wink and a thumb up as the hunk bent over to pull off his trousers.

"Well what do you think?" Lewis asked cockily as he now stood in nothing but his underwear, he knew he was sexy and now waited to hear the words coming from the man who could make one of his dreams come true.

Scott's trouser snake immediately began to grow fast as he took in the sight that stood before him. Lewis's fine athletically toned body gave way to a tight pair of underwear that clung to his frame, the young man’s manhood bulged firmly within the tight material as Scott scanned his eyes down the young man’s finely developed legs.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno7_1280.png

"Wow, I’m not going to lie that’s impressive." Scott said "I tell you what. I have a shoot with an underwear company coming up soon so I suggest I take a few pictures to show them. If they are impressed they could well have you as the model. What do you say, are you up for it?"

Lewis didn’t need to think twice as a large beaming smile formed on his face and he nodded his head. Scott explained he had to grab his camera from the car and told Lewis to get ready.

Lewis and Mr Jones spoke as Scott took a few moments to set the camera up, seconds later the young man took up a position and despite being a little nervous he listened to what Scott wanted and soon stood by the back door, his right hand touched the door arch whilst his left rested on his left thigh. Scott clicked away ensuring he had a number of shots, he focused on and caught the tonnage of Lewis's body perfectly. Everything from the definition on his torso down to the definition on his legs was now on camera and Lewis didn’t know it but his killers would be able to look it over at any time.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno2_1280.png

The mini shoot continued onto the final part and after a quick change of underwear Lewis now posed in front of Mr Jones's leather sofa. Scott told the young hunk that these were the shots that would get him the modelling job as they were near enough perfect. The best of the lot was caught when Lewis sat on the floor in front of the sofa's, every crevasse and inch of his fine body was now on film as Scott told him they had finally finished.
tumblr_ot3xiv7wdL1rkpltno1_1280.png

As he always did Scott allowed his model to flick through the pictures taken and He could tell instantly that Lewis was impressed with what he saw.

However it was when Lewis turned his back on Scott and then bent down to pick up his clothes that Scott attacked. He'd taken the hammer he'd hidden in the camera bag and then smacked Lewis across the back of the head. The blow saw him fall forward across the black sofa as Scott now set himself upon the disoriented hunk flinging a ligature around his throat and pulling it tight. Lewis instantly took a deep gasp of breath as his hands came up to try and relieve the pressure that was ever tightening around his throat. Lewis pleaded for Scott to stop but his attacker just laughed as he carried on. Scott could feel Lewis trying to use all his might to throw him off, he enjoyed the sensation of the toned body rubbing up against his and carried on with the attack. Lewis's frantic gasps intensified as he clasped hold of the edge of the sofa and lifted himself up slightly "Please Mr Jones help me." He managed to utter as he looked and pleaded with his girlfriend’s father for help.
Any hope he had of help was short lived as Mr Jones just smiled and winked at him before adding "My baby will be a whole lot better off without you, you prick."

With that Scott gave another big yank as Lewis's clawed at the edge of the sofa, his eyes now wide and bulging, seconds later the sound of cartilage and bone was heard as Lewis's hyoid bone was crushed. Seconds later a final gasp erupted from Lewis as his body arched up before going all limp.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno5_1280.png

Lewis was now dead and Scott wasted little time in rolling the body over onto its front so he could have a fondle with his latest conquest. The sensation of Lewis's smooth flesh under his hands turned him but as this was a Brotherhood kill Scott knew he had to act professionally. He wanted to get a few shots of Lewis's dead body before it was completely unrecognisable. As he grabbed his camera Mr Jones walked up to the dead hunk "Don't worry you'll still be with my daughter for eternity." He said before kicking Lewis in the side of the chest.

Scott positioned Lewis's body in various positions and began to take some more snaps of the hunk. He couldn’t help but give Lewis a little grope each time he put the body into a new position.

tumblr_ot3xga7kp51rkpltno3_1280.png

The photos Scott took were to be added to his private collection of victim’s photos.

Scott and Mr Jones carried Lewis into a room where Mr Jones had laid out some plastic sheets. The body was placed on top of it as Scott took out his set of knives that he and prepared to carve the flesh from Lewis's fine frame. Scott sized up the cuts he could get and took one final photograph of Lewis before he got down to work. He grasped one of Lewis's arms and began to cut it off at the top where the arm meets the shoulder, once removed he cut the arm into four pieces. The upper arm, elbow, lower arm and hand, the bicep was carefully cut away from the upper arm and edible meat stripped away from the lower arm. The bones, hand and elbow were chucked into a large black bin that Mr Jones was providing. The process was repeated on Lewis's other arm before attention turned to dealing with Lewis's fine legs.

The knife hovered over the top of Lewis's left leg, he groped the dead studs bulge with his other hand before beginning to slice each leg off. Mr Jones was asked the normal question Scott asked "Did he want both thighs cut up or one left whole?"

Mr Jones asked him to cut both up, as he didn’t want his daughter to ever find out what had happened to her boyfriend. Soon enough both fine legs were unrecognisable as the both thighs had been turned into various steaks, joints and roasts, whilst both calf muscles had been sliced away and the rest thrown in the black bin.
Scott looked down at Lewis as he prepared to remove the hunks head, he had just started to slice through the neck muscles when Mr Jones grabbed two pieces of meat from Lewis's thigh and said he was going to prepare the BBQ.
It took Scott a further half an hour to strip the edible flesh from Lewis's torso.

With the job now done he placed the meat harvested from Lewis in Mr Jones's freezer and then headed outside. The smell of Lewis's cooking flesh wafted through the air and soon enough Mr Jones had placed the piece of Lewis's succulent thigh in a bun and handed it to Scott.
The two toasted a job well done before biting into their meal. Both were instantly hit by the flavour and juices that were contained in Lewis's meat and couldn’t wait to take another bite.
The day soon came to an end and Scott loaded the black container that contained Lewis's remains into his car along with the hunks head. Mr Jones thanked him for his work and handed Scott a couple of cuts of Lewis's meat.

On arrival at home Lewis's remains were thrown to the pigs and his head placed with the others. That evening Scott looked over the pictures of Lewis and couldn’t help but jack off over one of his favourites that showed Lewis's fine body as he wore nothing apart from his tight underwear.

tumblr_ot3xiv7wdL1rkpltno2_1280.png

Back