Most amazing, exciting thing on Earth for you?

• Feet

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Morgue

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • My Death

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Death of another dude

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Dead Girls

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Play dead

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Love for another man

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Anus/Cock/Balls

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Other (please specify in reply)

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

What is the single most exciting thing on Earh for you?

Please vote, only one choice is allowed.

Impossible for me to vote! I LIVE for FEET and SEX and the executions of other men. And I cum fantasizing my own execution. Awesome poll!

well, lets see,
he's kind, sexy, beautiful, warm, personable, caring, most handsome cock and feet and he treats me like a rare jewel and with such tenderness and love its beyond words!
he may have his faults but we all do..........

I have many passions, but I'm obsessed with my own death. Specifically I see myself tied naked to a stake and slowly burnt alive with the flames focused on my butt as my swollen cock pressed against the post. This almost happened to me when I was young, I was in sever pain and ultra stimulated.

Unfortunately for those that love dead bodies, a key part of my fantasy and desire is to burned to total nothingness. Ashes to Ashes; Dust to Dust.
Fireboots

This would be for me to fight someone in the ring.
I am learning despite multiple disadvantages of age,physical size,lack of previous athletic experience.
Very hard to learn skills,but I am very persistent.

I couldn't decide whether I'd pick feet or the guillotine; both are so exciting to me. Ideally I'd get to lick the feet of every guy as he's laying on the bascule and the when his feet begin to really sweat and his ankles start to flex and his toes begin to curl and he's beginning to edge I move up to the basket and kneel so I can see him staring into the basket, his eyes getting wider and watch his cum face emerge and then the blade chops off his head - would love to see his head rolling as he's still spewing before the executioner grabs the tufts of his hair to show the crowd and the rest of the guys waiting for their turn. When I can't take it any more and I have to cum I'm slid under the blade and my neck is positioned in the lunette and closed another guy with an intense foot fetish like me is licking my feet as I hump the bascule lubed with the thick spooge of all the guys guillotined before me. As I begin to edge my feet licker comes up to the basket and kneels so he can see my face as my shoulders begin to slam into the beams and my neck stretches out and he watches the blade chops off my head instantly. As he watches my head roll he can still taste my feet and how they smelled and tasted when he first began licking them, and then how they were sweating again as I got closer and closer to edging.

Last edited:
Death would be so awesome . I want to see if reincarnation is for real. Only problem is I'd have no memory of this lifetime. Hopefully I'd be killed by cannibals so that I'm cooked and eaten.

Mature male torso, hairy and muscled, with a deadly weapon in it.

Back