I'm on the hunt for nasty guys ;-) Looking for brutal, sadistic types who are up for snuffing innocent, cute guys. 100% serious, I will travel for the right partner!

send me a private message with what you have in mind offtangent.... you won't have to travel far i'm near sydney.

I am from Albany, NY....I am real and want to be snuffed. Come to me...pbound656@yahoo.com.

Hey man. I'm Tom. I've read a couple of your posts. I'm very interested in getting to know you. I'm a gunboy myself. Love seeing guys shot :shooting spree::load:, fantasize about taking bullets myself. Also very into rough sex and rape, and vers/into it either way. Your private messages are full, or I would have told you all of what I got to say :p Hope to hear from you if you can delete a few messages, man!

I am serious. I am in Upstate, NY. I wonder if you are serious. I want you to rape, snuff and dispose of me. No limits or conditions. Strangle, smother, beat me hard with you bare fists, CBT, drown, Snuff. All I ask is for you to come to me. Find a secluded place and have your way with me.

Wish you lived closer. I'd do anything for you if you were to snuff me out.
I'm a useless faggot that needs a real am to use my shit body then rid the world of a useless piece of shit that I am.
I'd really like to know what you would do to me if we meet.
I can travel to you if you are genuine.....

Am seeking a special but rather unusual termination for myself. Stretched out spreadeagle upside down sawn from the crotch to half way up the torso. Any prior fun/torture would be a bonus

Fuck I'd love to join in with you on that. Neither better than snuffing a victim solo is doing it together with a fellow sick killer who wants the exact same thing as you - a freshly dead corpse we killed to necrofuck

Back