I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

there are two of us that need to be exterminated like the vermin that we are. my other half wants to go first so I can watch what will happen to me and he wants to go at midnight. I will wait till the next day to be eliminated. method of extermination is up to you. you may contact me on wickr rainmaker5555

I would make a good victim. I have lots of ideas that would work well for two killers.

Im horny and nasty. I want a guy to rape and kill. I live in North Carolina. You will bring your worthless ass to me for disposal. Serious messages only.
Also potentially looking to be snuffed myself

Also live in North Carolina. Sounds like we have some similar interests.

I am 18 years old. I'm 178 tall and weigh 60 kg
I would like to be tortured and castrated .. What would you like to do with me Sir ..
my wickr: hotteenpiglet
KIK: euroteenboy

Hi Blowme, i's interesting about cut dick and balls, do you know if we can bleed to death doing that or not ? if it is a method of snuff, if you're on wickr message me : nicesexyass there

Back