MikeGorden

Strangler
Loads of fun are possible. Some stories might be posted here as wank material.

kidnapping, rape, robbing, fights etc. - no blood!

I'm a/p but like people who have fun to take revenge. Think we all want to shoot our loads while we die or kill :th_smiley_eh:

303427_148365605293118_502791493_n.jpg

Any suggestions?

Just an example what I mean:

<YourMate>hello stud! ready to find some prey?
<MikeSM> so maybe I find a gloved killer waiting only for me when I walk home from work ;)
<YourMate> you just might! probably will be some boy you raped and thought you killed: you have to be more careful to finish them off:
<MikeSM> yeah ... such events could be happened in the past ... think about a horny guy from florida ... I cursed myself thatI killed him because he was so handsome, but lateron I wasn't completely sure that I left him lifeless
<YourMate> you totally snuffed him, kicked his lifeless body, spit and piss in his glazed partially opened eyes. you did all those things, but you never checked to see if there was a faint heartbeat
<MikeSM> I should have done that better. next time I should ensure such essential things ...
<YourMate> you were going to put a bullet into his brain, but there were some people around
<MikeSM> but ... what shall happen to me ... I finished a good week in my shop and walk home now with the cash I got ... bring it to my bank early on monday
<YourMate> you wouldn't even hear the heavy boots on the pavement following you
<MikeSM> there is a park area I have to cross before i reach my street. but I know each place there, I think
<YourMate> instead of walking around, you decide to take the shorter route through the wooded park
<MikeSM> yeah ... this evening is too cold and dark for me ... so I close the zipper of my olive MA-1 complete, and my unlined leathergloves fit perfectly
<YourMate> i'd remember how i woke up, stinking from your piss, feeling your cum spill from my ass, feeling the bruises on my face and neck from where you strangled me
<MikeSM> I darkly remember this evening and the idea makes me a hardon in my leather breeches
<YourMate> feeling the cuts in my mouth from when you shoved your gun down my throat. i'll never forget the look in your eyes as you told me that i was going to die for you, and your face was the last image i'd ever see. you are going to pay with your life
<MikeSM> and I like it ... sometimes its the ultimate thrill for me, bringing a handsome guy to the next level of existance. and I enjoy every moment the guy begs to spare his life
<YourMate> i know how hard you get and how much faster you fucked me when you saw the light in my eyes starting to dim
<MikeSM> so i walk faster thru the darkness of the park ... when i reach home I'll jerk off first
<YourMate> your power grows every time you claim the lifeforce of a leatherguy that you snuff. you have the mind and the sexuality of a true brutal killer
<MikeSM> mmhh ... the lamps switched off ... looks like the electricity is off ... I see the next streets around the park seems to be dark too, maybe a collaps of voltage
<YourMate> sounds like that must be the reason
<MikeSM> so its difficult to view sharply thru the darkness
<YourMate> you wouldn't see the black leather clad man follow you inside
<MikeSM> I stand and wait a moment to train my eyes to see the darkness. but the whole night is black in the shadows of the old oak trees where I stand
<YourMate> when suddenly you feel the cool black leather of a gloved hand cover your face and mouth
<MikeSM> MMMMPPPHHHH!!! just the moment I watched a shadow behind me and intended to turn around.
<YourMate> then you'd feel the cold steel of my knife at your throat. i could cut your throat right here and end it all
<MikeSM> I feel the sudden DANGER and stop my movement
<YourMate> you remember me fucker?
<MikeSM> mmmhmhhh!
<YourMate> remember all the shit you did to me? funny that i'm still breathing, isn't it?
<MikeSM> I think about one of my last customers who may have viewed how much cash is in my jacket
<YourMate> it's my cash now. but all that cash isn't going to spare your life. the cash is a bonus for me. i want your life
<MikeSM> I hear your voice whispering in my ear and realize that the situation could be much more dangerous than I expected
<YourMate> it is simple. you are going to die.no questions. get used to it. might be quick with a bullet in your head, might be a bit slower with my knife severing your head, or even slower still as my gloved hands squeeze the life out of you.
<MikeSM> "take the money" I mumble in the glove covering my mouth ... "its in the inside pocket of my jacket".
<YourMate> i'd reach in and pull my money out of your jacket. my hot beath would whisper in your ear: “Thanks fucker for the cash!”
<MikeSM> “now you have what you want guy. so let me go please!”
<YourMate> you're not getting off that easy. i didn't come here for your cash, i want your life and you are going to give it up for me.i wanna spill my seed in your ass as your eyes go dark and i feel your soul escape your physical form. how do you feel knowing you are going to die very soon?
<MikeSM> "what do you want still? You have what you want!"
<YourMate> i want you to die for me. i'd pull out my lighter and would burn the cash to show you that i am indeed after something else.
<MikeSM> and I feel the fear growing in my stomach
<YourMate> you'd see the pile of ashes where the cash was, and you'd see my heavy boot grind the ash into dust. i'd tell you that your human form will be turning to ash and dust very soon.
<MikeSM> "You must be mad guy!" ... I'm looking for a way to escape meanwhile.
<YourMate> there is no escape - i am much more thorough that you
<MikeSM> I see that it's difficult to escape the grip of this strong leatherlad without getting a dangerous cut with his knife so I wait for better chance. I breathe hard and realize terror as you direct my to my home. I see that the guy must have watched me a couple of days ago.
<YourMate> i've been stalking you for weeks now - i know your every movement
<MikeSM> I open my door feeling your knife in my back every time
<YourMate> there is no escape - you belong to me
<MikeSM> hear that you close it with a stomp of your boot and you direct me to my bed
<YourMate> i feel your body tremble as i lead you to your doom. just so you know, i wanna fuck you while you die. i'd grab you and would carry you to your bed. would throw you down and would climb on top of you.
<MikeSM> I feel that this could be the last night n my life and I tremble when you're kneeling over my chest. feeling your strength and the smell of leather makes me dizzy
<YourMate> with me sitting on your chest, you flat on your back, my gloved hands approaching your neck
<MikeSM> ... and the fear in my eyes about the knife in your hand
<YourMate> i am still physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred from when you tried to kill me, and you left me for dead. i want to get revenge
<MikeSM> and I look about the leathered crotch in front of my face and think why this handsome guy intends to kill me
<YourMate> and i look down at the hottest leatherstud on earth, and i think to myself what a shame it is that i have to snuff the life out of such a perfect specimen
<MikeSM> "I thought than you WANTED to be killed by me guy! why do you now intend to get revenge? you WANTED it and I did you a favour!" I say and grin.
<YourMate> because you didn't finish the job, that is why i now have to kill you. being on the threshold of death has made my mind a bit crazy. being taken so close to the brink, and then brought back made me all fucked up in my head
<MikeSM> I look in your cold blue eyes and see that this is the truth.
<YourMate> “you should have killed me when you had the chance. i could never kill myself, so i am doing the next best thing - killing the man who tormented me. i can give you the choice of how you wish to die.”
<MikeSM> “I don't wish to die now!”
<YourMate> i could drag you on the floor, and use my heavy booted feet to stomp you to death, crush your skull.
<MikeSM> "You won't do that?!" I say with trembling voice
<YourMate> “i did that last week, i picked up random guys trying out different snuff techniques, he suffered quite a bit. i was practicing my killing so when i met up with you, i would be good at it.”
<MikeSM> I think about what I read in the newspapers today ‘several boys killed by an unknown leatherman!’ and be quiet for a moment. that couldn't happen in real, I think
<YourMate> until you remember reading the boy's skull was crushed
<MikeSM> “that can't be the truth. I must dream this!”
<YourMate> you wish you were dreaming! one boy had his throat cut. one was found hanging from a tree by his neck
<MikeSM> “ you killed all that men just for me boy???”
<YourMate> “yes - one did live, but he is now a vegetable. injected him with poison, but all it did was destroy his brain. the poison never killed him.”
<MikeSM> “you must be completely MAD!” (and you are SO handsame and horny!) I think.
<YourMate> “you made me mad. i should fire a bullet in your head and fuck your brains out – literally.”
<MikeSM> “if this gives you the satisfaction for what I did with your body ...”
<YourMate> “i will always be tormented, but this should help me try to recover. i wanted you so badly. you are the most beautiful killer on the planet, and i would have surely died for you. now i need to kill you - enough conversation.”
<MikeSM> and I feel that all I can expect from this night is REAL TERROR. “why won't you give me a second chance stud? I am sure I can do it better!”
<YourMate> too late - my hands are already around your neck.
<MikeSM> “HEY, cou can't do this in real!!! take my money, go home and let me alive!”
<YourMate> watch me - i'd look down at a man i loved, and would get so fucking hard in my cock watching you struggle.
<MikeSM> yeah ... I see the bulge in front of my face growing.
<YourMate> the money is now ashes - not my concern. you know why i am here. i'd see your handsome face start to turn red and your eyes get bigger.
<MikeSM> I have to cough under your grip and clamp your wrists to loose it. I am totaly frightened that you intend to do what you told to me.
<YourMate> you have me so horny that i will feel i have to fuck you while i kill you.
<MikeSM> I take a deep breathe of air and hope this gives me a chance to escape from this mad killer.
<YourMate> i raise your booted feet over my shoulders, and i take my knife to cut open your leather pants, making a hole for my cock to enter you. my cock is so fukin hard, it will be easy to penetrate your tight ass. i could not help myself as my cock plunged inside you, i would have to lean forward and kiss your beautiful mouth.
<MikeSM> I see a small chance for me to escape when the guy starts to fuck me without bindng my hands and legs, I think
<YourMate> as we kiss, i feel you bite down hard on my tongue. i spring backwards and fall back on the bed. “what the fuck did you do that for?”
<MikeSM> that's the moment I take the knife and throw it into the floor. "now the chances are equal" I say
<YourMate> “hey, what are you doing? this is not supposed to be happening!”
<MikeSM> "I am not responsible for your plannings", I say when I try to move my body over yours and my gloved hands searching for your neck.
<YourMate> oh fuck! i never should have trusted this guy! i would struggle back trying to regain my position of power over you.
<MikeSM> and we're fighting on the bed ... two bodies in black leather clamping each other
<YourMate> fighting to see who comes out on top - knowing that one is going to die tonight
<MikeSM> yeah ... and one of my gloved hands grabs your throat and starts to squeeze … my legs clamping around your body
<YourMate> it would be so hard to breathe - how did i allow myself to get into this position? i snuffed so many innocent boys trying to perfect my skills as a killer!
<MikeSM> “and today you aren't good enough,” I laugh. maybe you get a second chance ... but if I can, this was your only chance
<YourMate> aw fuck - my brain will explode if i cannot get the revenge i thought … but you should have snuffed me when you had the chance - revenge is nasty!
<MikeSM> sure! and I could beat myself that I missed that chance
<YourMate> “i'll beat you!”
<MikeSM> I threw your knife under the couch but this time I have no surprise moment and you have your full power willing to use it against me …
<YourMate> you'd be finished this time. one of us is going to die - either you or me, and it looks like it will be you that gets snuffed.
<MikeSM> because I'm still terrified by this black leathered and masked guy who caught me on my way home.
<YourMate> your terror will grow as i pin you to the bed again and wrap my gloved hands tight around your neck.
<MikeSM> and I heard your words in my head that you decided to choke me out ... I clamp your wrists with my hands to remove them from my neck, feeling the rage and power in your muscular arms
<YourMate> you cannot escape, but you look so fukin handsome that i still need to fuck you as you die.
<MikeSM> I see the intention in your dark eyes in the holes of your mask and clamp your arms in panic to remove your chokehold ... winding myself under you and in this moment I feel that you already perforated my leather pants in your last attack.
<YourMate> I choke you for a time till your resistance becomes weaker, then I throw your booted feet over my shoulders, and i shove my cock the way right into your tight hole
<MikeSM> and try to prevent the gloved stud to cut me off from air completely
<YourMate> the only way you are going to live is if you kill me but i'd wrap my gloved hands tighter around your neck, watch your mouth open to try to gulp for air … i'd look down on you and would spit in your mouth … i'd pound your ass harder and harder … your face would be turning bright red … and then would start to get a blue tinge to it
<MikeSM> so I feel that I'd loose this match ... no air in or out ... otherwise this guy will pump my ass with his load and this part of feeling isn't really bad ... I feel that I have only one last chance till these handsome and horny guy shoots his load ... I feel my thighs laying over your shoulders ... and I start to squeeze you as hard as I can
<YourMate> i want to see the light in your eyes go dark just as i pump my seed inside you
<MikeSM> my thighs squeezing your neck ... but I feel that I loose my power
<YourMate> i'd feel my strength draining as your thighs squeeze me but i still have the upper hand!
<MikeSM> with each powerful punch in my open ass … no air to breathe ... no way out ...
<YourMate> you feel your life draining away
<MikeSM> try to cry for help but nothing to hear in this room … just the movements we make on the bed … movements which become weaker
<YourMate> i'm getting close to shooting my load
<MikeSM> …and weaker. my hands couldn't still clamp your wrists
<YourMate> for the first time in your life you feel like you are really going to die!
<MikeSM> see you kneeling over me ... pinching me into the pillow ... feel the powerful movements leading into my ass … and feeling SO helpless … my tongue moves slightly out of my mouth in useless attempts to breathe … to say "STOP"
<YourMate> watching your struggles become weaker, your tongue is hanging out like a man who has just been noosed. as my cock tenses up i squeeze harder one last time. your body begins to shudder with a death spasm.
<MikeSM> and I feel the end coming ... not able to make a move still ... and these incredibile horny and handsome guy squeezed my life out of my body ...
<YourMate> and your cock pumps put it's death load - your final and most intense orgasm. my seed spills into your lifeless limp body …
i leave your body behind satisfied that you are now dead, and i walk out of your place to get on with my life.
my tormentor is now dead.

Loads of fun are possible. Some stories might be posted here as wank material.

kidnapping, rape, robbing, fights etc. - no blood!

I'm a/p but like people who have fun to take revenge. Think we all want to shoot our loads while we die or kill :th_smiley_eh:

View attachment 45658

Any suggestions?

Hi Im Bryan , I live in London, I think we have some things in common if you'd like to get in touch?

Back