think he thought he was in for a good time and ended up being strangled to death you could see the moment when he realised he was going to die

so women get excited by it too? lol

Oh yeah. I met a couple that was into some kinky shit: Erica and Phil. Bdsm couple that wanted to take things further. The thought of Phil dead at the hands of a man turned Erica on so I agreed to stage a home invasion where she watched from the closet and rubbed herself. Phil got tied up and forced on to the bed and I tied a plastic bag around his head. As the bag did it’s work I tormented him by being at his bound feet and sucking his toes. She loved seeing him get such a good send off.
He ultimately passed out. His feet did that classic drop to the side. I had my mouth on the heels of his soles at the time. As he was out I opened up the airway, pulled down his sweatpants, and let him recover and come to while giving his hard cock a good suck. They scheduled this several times over the course of two years. He didn’t like getting snuffed, but felt if he loved her this is what he’d willingly do every so often to please her. He was always a good sport too. Let me do whatever I wanted to him awake or unconscious.

Back