feetboy

Forum Resident
I just can't get enough meaty soles. I look at meaty soles on the internet, sometimes for hours, just edging, because I don't want to cum and spoil it. Sometimes I can come three or four times in a day just looking at meaty soles. I'm completely obsessed.

I love to sniff feet that are smelling real funky, in fact, the funkier the better. Sometimes, if someone has a bit of a sweat problem, it's a real turn on as I inhale that manly odour, it sets my balls into major spunk production.

Fat feet are the best. When a man has fat padded soles, it's like, I just can't resist. My heart pounds in my chest and I want to rub my jewels of precum all over them before shooting my load right onto his soles and toes. even better if I get his feet in my face, rubbing his man sweat all over my face, and I can smell it for the rest of the day.

I like to cum in shoes as well, when the imprint of the feet are inside the sole of the shoe it's something out of this world.:pass out:

Oh man you sound totally hardcore foot slave!

Don't you like looking at morgue and autopsy pics?

i couldnt have said it better myself feetboy,
sounds like we spend our spare time exactly the same way!

Stu, that post was ESPECIALLY for you. I was thinking of you when I wrote it!!!!! THANKS FOR THE REPLY! You dirty fucking footpig!!! (Takes one to know one HA HA !!!!)

oh yes my foot brother, oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
xxxooo

I don't have a fetish for feet themselves, but good god do I love boots! I especially like black knee high boots with buckles on the side, as well as the elegant ones where you need to wind the laces around rivets. Basically, Gothic style boots of any type are extremely sexy to me. I wish every man on the planet would wear boots all the time. :drool:

I just can't get enough meaty soles. I look at meaty soles on the internet, sometimes for hours, just edging, because I don't want to cum and spoil it. Sometimes I can come three or four times in a day just looking at meaty soles. I'm completely obsessed.

I love to sniff feet that are smelling real funky, in fact, the funkier the better. Sometimes, if someone has a bit of a sweat problem, it's a real turn on as I inhale that manly odour, it sets my balls into major spunk production.

Fat feet are the best. When a man has fat padded soles, it's like, I just can't resist. My heart pounds in my chest and I want to rub my jewels of precum all over them before shooting my load right onto his soles and toes. even better if I get his feet in my face, rubbing his man sweat all over my face, and I can smell it for the rest of the day.

I like to cum in shoes as well, when the imprint of the feet are inside the sole of the shoe it's something out of this world.:pass out:

I have a feet obsession as well! But I'm picky when it comes to feet...the dude needs to be good looking for the most part and be straight...I don't get turned on by gay men's feet...not sure what it is...

My biggest thing is sleeping/drunk/passed out male feet...being able to do what I want with the feet while the dude has no idea...but just living where I am I don't get the opportunity to act on my obsession/fetish...so I have to count on the internet and websites that produce this kind of fetish acts for me!

my dead sole obsession is becoming all consuming,
I jack all day and all night thinking of them and looking at them, I cannot get enough, I even dream of them.
I dream of fucking them, eating them and loving them, abusing them, torturing them and destroying them. smelling sniffing smothering, licking biting, kissing, sucking and fondling them. going to a cemetery and stealing them, funeral homes and opening the bottoms of CDGs caskets and fucking chewing eating and stealing them.
its just mind blowing, I live breathe and eat feet!

That's absolutely hardcore Stu.

Do you have some days when your desire for feet is not so intense or is it every fucking day ???

my desires for mens feet/soles/toes is this way every day!

You know I'm right there with you stu .. I search constantly for images, and videos. Everywhere I go I am looking for guys to slip out of their shoes to catch a glimpse. Even on the interstate (I commute 60 Miles one way of interstate) I look in each vehicle hoping the guy might have his foot on the dash. BTW: When I am driving mine is up there. Lol. Sometimes I hate that I am somewhat picky about the feet that I like. Our difference is that soles aren't always enough for me, sure I love a hot meaty sole, but I need to see tops and toes and ankles are hot too!! However, if I am really horned up, my standards do seem to lower somewhat! Lol
A fantasy is to have an unconscious dude lying before me .. Slowly remove his boot, inhale that sweet leathery aroma, then slide the sock down over the heel, lick and suck the ankle, keep sliding the sock burying my face in the arch, then shrimping each toe as the sock is removed. Mmm mmmm day-yum!!!
This desire is never ending. It determines where I sit in a restaurant, everything I do. Sitting at dinner tonight was a hot dude at my 1:00 another at my 4:00 and also the waiter. My glance was constantly on their feet. Got enough mental image to have a great beat session, but no fruit! The desire is so strong all the time, that it is a burden sometimes.
Stu .. You have very hot feet and your pics on CDG have given me great pleasure...thanks dude!!!
I love dudes feet!!!!

im glad u love my feet so much! thanks!
yes, the obsession can be all consuming, even a hassle at times
I would love to come across a fresh accident scene where dudes foot
got cut off, id take it and use it for my own pleasure everyday, god,
what I could all do!
could u imagine being a surgeon or a creamation dude, all the possibilities
you would have to take handsome dudes feet home, WOW!
just mind blowing ............

I will steal a foot from a grave for you rick in your honor, its what you would've wanted.

Back