I'm pretty sure we have more with him... We haven't worked with him in a while. I doubt there's any foot fetish stuff with him... maybe some shots of his feet. Not all actors will let us mess with their feet. A lot of our actors are totally straight and not into the scene. In other words, they'll die.. but don't mess with their feet :)
yes i would love to see him in something like shank or portrits of death..he makes a great victom..

I love your work guys, especially your recent films with leather geared victims and killers! more please !!!!

I think that the Red Garotte films ARE better acted, and certainly more sensual, but the killer, for some reason, only strips his intended victims to their socks and underwear. Now if he made his victims barefoot too, and the photographers included some shot during the deaths, that would then be heaven.

I think that the Red Garotte films ARE better acted, and certainly more sensual, but the killer, for some reason, only strips his intended victims to their socks and underwear. Now if he made his victims barefoot too, and the photographers included some shot during the deaths, that would then be heaven.

agreed more feet shots are always better!

Can't wait until Red Garotte 2 gets posted on the new site, I was just about to buy the soccer boy scene before the new site went live and I have been busting me billiards to see it. That wee led is soo cute.

Loving the black guy in the latest Red Garotte too, his bulky shoulders are enough to make me dribble down my leg.

We are always striving for realism. Our challenge is finding actors who can do realistic death scenes, and with stabbings, finding the best yet affordable props with just enough blood. In the future you will find more realism in our stabbing scenes as we continue to search for good people. Your suggestions for how to achieve more realism are always appreciated, keeping in mind, not everyone wants blood soaked gore.

Could you tell the actors to cross the eyes a lot more and also stick the tongue a lot more while being strangled?? hope to see that in the coming videos

Back