peacewar

Forum Newcomer
hi there everyone!

i would like to hear if there is anyone in here, that has tried to drug a guy (friend, roommata, unknown) in order to have fun with him. reading such stories (especially if they are real), is a huge turn-on!
i have also thought of doing it, but i am quite scared to be discovered...
post your stories/experience on that subject!

cheers!

hi, i often took a sleeping pill in the beer of my best buddy- he is so drunk he never realize that if he ist passed out cold, i took advantage of him. I could do everything with him. It is realy hot when his eyes are red and he cannot even move.

A dose of reality here - hot fantasy, but to do it for real would be seriously illegal!
Sorry to be a party-pooper, but ...

that's my biggest fantasy, but never got on the nerve to make it happen! What I did several times is to encourage some friends to drink more when I saw that they've already passed the point... then I invite them to sleep at my place, as they were trashed and couldn't make to their homes safely by themselves. Some of them were really deep sleepers, and with the alcohol, could explore a lot their bodies, feet, jerk myself with their hands and even kiss them! Oh, how I miss my early 20s! ahahaha...

only take advantage if my mate got deadly drunk

sleeping guy

I have always fantasized about have my way with a sleeping guy but never had the pleasure to really do it. When I was a kid I used to have sleep overs with my friends and I would caress their face and neck and arms while they slept. The feeling was amazing! Wish I could do th hat now.

that's my biggest fantasy, but never got on the nerve to make it happen! What I did several times is to encourage some friends to drink more when I saw that they've already passed the point... then I invite them to sleep at my place, as they were trashed and couldn't make to their homes safely by themselves. Some of them were really deep sleepers, and with the alcohol, could explore a lot their bodies, feet, jerk myself with their hands and even kiss them! Oh, how I miss my early 20s! ahahaha...

definite fantasy of mine as well, but haven't really been able to experience much...couple times got to touch the feet of sleeping friends and only couple times I got to touch a drunk sleeping friends feet...but nothing where I could fully enjoy the experience of them being passed out to the world and being able to have my way with them!

I've used KO drug on a guy who wanted to be used whilst KO'd but to use it in alcohol on someone unsuspecting is illegal.. but also risky as can cause death

A mate drugged me once with valium in beer (nonconsentual)...woke up with a few hazy memories...used to drink there alot more after that..hehe
And I did it to a 19 yr old guy that rented a room off me...he always came home blind drunk to the point where he could barely walk, so it was really easy.

And yes it's illegal, but only if you get busted!

There's a 27 year old guy with a hairy chest who I have a general acquaintance with. Not devastatingly handsome, but not ugly either. About once a month he gets dead drunk at a bar near my house, but has the sense to call me and ask if he can stay overnight at my place so he can sleep it off.

He's so dead drunk he doesn't realize he's falling into my bed and then passes out with that deep, deep breathing that signifies deep sleep. I undress him down to his undershorts and climb in beside him. I can move his sexy body into any position (including draping him over me so that my face nestles right into his hairy chest), and he never knows it. I put him back into a less-awkward position toward morning as his breathing gets more shallow, get up before he does and shower. I'm usually preparing a modest breakfast when he wakes up alone in my bed and probably assumes I slept on the sofa (always leave a quilt mussed up on the sofa to make it looked slept under).

He then showers and grabs a bite of breakfast with me while apologizing for inconveniencing me the previous night, but thanks me profusely for helping him out in a pinch. Of course, his apology is always accepted and I assure him that there was no inconvenience at all as I have that "sleeper sofa" in the living room.

Once a month. I can count on it. :tognue2:

I met a boy not long ago who promised me that I could drug him and do what I want with his body. I can't wait. :D

I do it frequently, but only consensually. It can be perfectly safe if using the right pharms. And a agreed with above statement, nonconsensual could pose serious legal problems.

There was a story in the news a few years ago of a taxi driver in Australia who would pick up drunk guys coming out of bars in the straight part of town. He'd pick them up in his cab and take them back to his place and take advantage of them while they were passed out. He got caught when one of the guys sobered up faster than he expected and got away. The police were called and found video tapes at the taxi driver's house of the guys getting felt up and sucked off and a notebook of all the guys details (like name, what was done to them, etc). The taxi driver ended up in jail.

I know it's illegal but it sounds super hot! I could never do it myself but the idea of trolling for drunk hot straight dudes (I'd go for the jock/frat types!) and recording my conquests. Wow.

As someone who has been sexually abused w/out consent, against my will, this thread really pisses me off. Some of you guys seriously need to learn the difference between reality and fantasy. If you can't figure out where to draw that line, you deserve the consequences. In fact, I just recently discovered the guy who violated me--someone who I thought was a close friend--has been charged with felony sexual abuse for molesting another young guy while passed out at a party. That guy had the balls to go to the police, and I commend him for that.

I went on this shit date with this guy once to wurstfest. I got hella drunk and planed on getting droped off at my friends place..but he was pretty drunk to and driving so we ended back up at his place. I remember going into his apartment and he wanted to stay up and watch tv. So I went into his room and took off my lederhosen and passed out. Then the next thing I remember is waking up on my stomach and he was fucking me! I went with it but he pretty much was about to cum as I woke up. I really didn't plan on having sex with him that night but I kind of asked for it passing out in his bed naked :beer: Even though I don't like the dude I like that it happened. ;p

As someone who has been sexually abused w/out consent, against my will, this thread really pisses me off. Some of you guys seriously need to learn the difference between reality and fantasy. If you can't figure out where to draw that line, you deserve the consequences. In fact, I just recently discovered the guy who violated me--someone who I thought was a close friend--has been charged with felony sexual abuse for molesting another young guy while passed out at a party. That guy had the balls to go to the police, and I commend him for that.

First of all, Truly I am sorry that this happened to you. It sucks that it was a friend. I'm glad the guy has been caught.
I understand how this thread might upset you. But, most people out here do realize the difference between fantasy and reality and that is why we are here. This is why I keep coming back, most regulars here are decent people with quirky desires, but would never actually do this stuff. sometimes it's just fun to imagine, you know!

this is so hot! Had a couple of opportunities to own a drunk guy when i lived near a big university...soooo hot!!!

First of all, Truly I am sorry that this happened to you. It sucks that it was a friend. I'm glad the guy has been caught.
I understand how this thread might upset you. But, most people out here do realize the difference between fantasy and reality and that is why we are here. This is why I keep coming back, most regulars here are decent people with quirky desires, but would never actually do this stuff. sometimes it's just fun to imagine, you know!

This thread is different than the usual one about fantasy on CDG because several people have posted about actually having done it. You almost never see a thread where someone posts "i get a chance to murder someone about once a month. I know it's illegal, but it's sooooo hot!"

I've never drugged a guy but I have been drugged... with my permission. It is indeed a dangerous game, so my advice to everyone is to do it with people you know and you trust. Last time I played that game it turned out really bad. We both liked the game. And you know the story: boy meets boy, boy drugs boy, boy falls in love with boy, boy feels same way about boy..... boy has not heard about boy for two weeks.

That game is dangerous... if you die... or if your heart and soul do.

Back