I have drugged my husband only. It is definitely consensual and I worked very very slowly and gradually in figuring out dosing. It is dangerous yes, its probably less dangerous than drinking and driving or binge drinking but its still dangerous.

I was never really satisfied with the "passed out drunk" level of sleep so once he got the right prescription (for legit reasons) we figured out how to get it more truly unconscious. He is so much more limp and fun that way.

Does not interest me drugging someone even if they were to consent . I want a guy to be alive ( well usually)responsive and into what we are doing what ever it is .

Yeah, this game could be dangerous, if somebody doesn't know the medicines and effects very well. I've done this with many guys with fully consensual without any single problem. Before I do this with somebody, test the person with many-many question and then, if the guy is passed the 'exam' i do a test sleep with a half dose of prescription pills. This is really safety, because without any allergic problem or sg like that, the dose is sooo small to cause any problem. Then, if everythings ok, we can do this in the normal way but never overdose and really careful with the pills!
I have a masssive, more than 10 years experience of put to sleep guys, but i'll be really-really careful with this if i were you, guys!

Back