I can never watch this without laughing... It just looks so unrealistic and amateurish. It's too brightly lit, the background audio is drowning out the actual sounds of the scene and making it impossible to relate to any of the fear or pain, the actors are apathetic (or possibly just really bad), the shots are timed, arranged, and positioned poorly, the ending is too audacious to be scary, and even the audacity is undermined by the fact that the victim's hips are apparently capable of hinging backwards without any bones being broken.

I crack up every time right around that shot of Jason stabbing the guy in the back so that he bounces on the bed. Both of them appear so bored, I can't help but imagine that it was a small clip of a much, much longer shot. At some point, some time between stabs 712 and 713 Jason goes "So... how's your day going? Do anything last night?" and the victim goes "Oh y'know. Just bouncing on the bed. Last night me and the girlfriend watched some telly. Not bad, not bad."

hot boy, I'll have one of him to go ... :hot::stroke::load::load::load:

I disagree, the murder scene is not too bright. I hate when movies have such darkly lit murder scenes and you can barely see any of it.

I can never watch this without laughing... It just looks so unrealistic and amateurish. It's too brightly lit, the background audio is drowning out the actual sounds of the scene and making it impossible to relate to any of the fear or pain, the actors are apathetic (or possibly just really bad), the shots are timed, arranged, and positioned poorly, the ending is too audacious to be scary, and even the audacity is undermined by the fact that the victim's hips are apparently capable of hinging backwards without any bones being broken.

I crack up every time right around that shot of Jason stabbing the guy in the back so that he bounces on the bed. Both of them appear so bored, I can't help but imagine that it was a small clip of a much, much longer shot. At some point, some time between stabs 712 and 713 Jason goes "So... how's your day going? Do anything last night?" and the victim goes "Oh y'know. Just bouncing on the bed. Last night me and the girlfriend watched some telly. Not bad, not bad."

Back