djoshounn

Forum Newcomer
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'm 27 years old and I've been interested in emasculation fantasy, real and psychological, forever. I guess I want to throw the question out to you folks: do you find it more of a turn-on to see a hot guy be castrated and then killed or be allowed to live and suffer his loss of manhood. I fantasize a lot about the latter since I think it brings more suffering. What are your thoughts? Btw, are there any sites that have pictures or videos of (hot, young) guys being castrated against their will?

Thanks.
DJ

castrated then slowly disassembled: asshole cut out & stuck on his tongue - opening castration wound to missing asshole & reaching inside - cutting frm castration to sternum & reachng inside

Penectomy first (maybe in stages-- subincision, glansectomy, stumping by inches), torture of balls along the way and after, slow castration in stages. If you don't want to keep or trade a full nullo, cut off nipples along the way.

The torture and anticipation of straight alfa type males castrated emasculated, mutelated in many ways.

living with the humiliation or dieing with it. of course always pain and torture, humiliation. a muscular man teen used as an object to be made into a usible cunt or mouth, asshole is a good fantasy.
all the comments that are posted are very in my own fantasys. assholes used,nipples,arm pits biceps.
all the hot parts used and more.

My personal preference would be to lose my cock and balls in a full-on snuff scene; but I could be presuaded to live as a nullo for a while.

I know a few sites but nothing against their will. I dont think a site would post that even if it were true for potential legal reasons. If you do find one though that would be super hot though! Ill post the sites if I can refind them

If you want a true love story, be sure to look up Helouise and Abelard. It's a story that might appeal to you, but personally, I don't think any dame is worth it.

I know a few sites but nothing against their will. I dont think a site would post that even if it were true for potential legal reasons. If you do find one though that would be super hot though! Ill post the sites if I can refind them

JaXx - It would be great if you can refind them. Thanks so much!

Bloody Hell your post would be my prayers answered if it happened to me

Penectomy first (maybe in stages-- subincision, glansectomy, stumping by inches), torture of balls along the way and after, slow castration in stages. If you don't want to keep or trade a full nullo, cut off nipples along the way.

Castration and penectomy. The psychological suffering would ultimately be more painful than any physical torture could ever be for a Real Man. Of course, is you wanted to lose them to begin with, it would be a blessing to live.

i would really love to have my balls and penis removed!!!
and of course it would be great to leave after. all the humiliation that you will face in doctors, relatives etc it is simply hot

I enjoy fantasies of losing a fight or being overpowered by a serial killer and raped. Then, either bound or incapacitated, I'm tortured and mortally wounded, then slowly castrated as I die. Typically I have a final orgasm either during castration or when the fatal injury is delivered.

Since for me this is a very sexual subject, the idea of living afterwards with no libido isn't that appealing.

http://cutedeadguys.net/album.php?albumid=1821

Definitely a big fan of the man surviving, and also begging to keep his balls/dick, especially at the instant of realising what he's about to lose, or what's being threatened.

Please tell me it's not so! I have jacked off to all three of those "Attachments" thinking that they are real...not Photo-manipulations...are the others of the same subject matter "Real "or "Photo-manipulated"?

Back