7prayer7warrior

Forum Newcomer
"For the Chief Musician. A psalm of David. O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God! Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men. For they speak against You wickedly; Your enemies take Your name in vain. Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You? I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me; and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting." :-D

Please, stop spamming this forum with your deluded superstitious platitudes. There is an abundance of other forums dedicated to that. By the way, I think your god condones abortion as well, much to the dismay of pious types. Women go through spontaneous abortions all the time without knowing it. :aha:

"For the Chief Musician. A psalm of David. O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God! Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men. For they speak against You wickedly; Your enemies take Your name in vain. Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You? I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me; and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting." :-D
gtfo delusional.

This page is to be able to speak our minds, correct? That is all I'm using this page for! May you please not think this as religious or hate talk? I am not here for that at all! I am here to love, respect & share life! I have been personally messaged once already on why I am here! I will gladly & respectfully give the reason why I'm here, if you will all choose to receive it! Nothing forceful! It'll all be done, given & received through free will! May God bless you all & your families, always! :-D

CALAVERA.gif
Devil....I cast thee out! Banished to hell 7prayer7warrior. Begone!

This is the real 7prayer7warrior so don't be fooled

th_exorcist-puke.gif

I am so very sorry that you feel that way, Phyzzique! Jesus was persecuted for His example! It's only natural that His followers/children/Church/Bride be persecuted the same way! May God still bless you and your family, always! No matter how you feel about me or look at me! :)

Oh, the victimization ticket again huh? How quaint.

Looks like Jesus needs to take some anger management classes - "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34 NIV)

And let us not forget - "For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, a man's enemies will be the members of his own household (Matthew 10:35-36 NIV)

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:37-38 NIV)

:Oh well:

nah, where would we get our best villains from if we got rid of religion and the way it twists people into monsters.

Boys. Stop it!!! Leave Prayer and others like him alone! The more you protest the more you energize his crusade. If there are no reactions Prayer will get bored and go away.

Superstitions need to be confronted head-on! Part of the reason why 90% of the US population is religious is that their irrational beliefs have been given a free ride and not challenged openly for way too long. Personally I enjoy the confrontation as the bible is a treasure trove of inconsistencies, irrationalities, and immoralities and some who consider themselves religious don't even know what's in it

I am so very sorry that you feel that way, Phyzzique! Jesus was persecuted for His example! It's only natural that His followers/children/Church/Bride be persecuted the same way! May God still bless you and your family, always! No matter how you feel about me or look at me!
th_exorcist-puke.gif

The last thing I expected to find in this community was someone wanting to quote Psalms and talk about abortion. It is amazing to me as someone who leaves in the Southern USA just how many people take their religion to the extremes. We always think of extremists as being somewhere else or in some other religion, but it can be found in any religion when someone takes it to the extreme. Religious texts can be made to support or renounce anything you want it to do.

The last thing I expected to find in this community was someone wanting to quote Psalms and talk about abortion. It is amazing to me as someone who leaves in the Southern USA just how many people take their religion to the extremes. We always think of extremists as being somewhere else or in some other religion, but it can be found in any religion when someone takes it to the extreme. Religious texts can be made to support or renounce anything you want it to do.

Hence, the danger of religion and its various dogmas. If there was one religion in the world that is least harmful, I would say it would be Jainism (look it up if you are not familiar with it). I believe liberal religious folks indirectly protect and legitimize the more "extreme" fundamentalists, who are technically more true to their religion. Their support of the church institution only promotes its continued existence, as most are tight-lipped and reluctant to criticize their counterparts. If the Republicans ever take control, we will be one step closer to a theocracy

Last edited:
I agre w/ Camonoose on this. The Bible can be twisted to say just about anything. ALL religions have much to answer for, as far as gross failure to live up to all they purport to believe. Yet I still remain religious, somehow. The radical calls by Christ to live a narrow path have been perverted by church and govt. elite and other manipulators. Organized, HARDLINE religion fully deserves anything heaped on it. All have failed what is the primary message on living that they teach: The Golden Rule. To a degree, even this can be read a number of ways by extremistrs, some quite negative, in order to justify homophobic or other fears.

Sorry for getting carried away. I have great difficulty wrestling w/ my beliefs and my sexual outlooks. I think there are many, many other places for the religious to direct their efforts, as opposed to attacking this site.

Last edited:
I've always had trouble understanding why gay people still support their religion (usually of their upbringing) when their religion considers the very core of their being as being an abomination. FYI the Golden Rule predates the Abrahamic religions by almost 2000 years, probably the oldest being the Code Of Hammurabi. I would say "hardline" religions are more true to their religion than liberal interpretations as they spin it to make their scripture more palatable. Remember that the "radical calls by Christ" as you put it, means leaving and rejecting your family among other things -

Jesus said, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34 NIV)

"For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, a man's enemies will be the members of his own household (Matthew 10:35-36 NIV)

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:37-38 NIV)

Last edited:
Back