drunk_puppy

Forum Regular
I'm curious how many people would actually be willing to meet up in real life with a likeminded person from a site such as this. Even if the encounter wasn't for playing or whatever but just talking and being social.

I've noticed that the more unusual the 'fetish' or however you would like to describe it the less likely it seems to find people willing to go through with the huge step of admitting it to a real life person. I honestly don't know if I could do it unless I really knew the person before hand.

Personally I live in the middle of no where so even getting the chance is unlikely, but there definately has to be a higher concentration of guys in the big cities.

So lets hear it! Would you? Certain circumstances?

I have met with only one dude from CDG and it was a big mistake.

Yes, if he was cute and likes old farts like me, oh, and likes getting his belly tortured:hahahahha:

I did meet someone I met here about a month ago. It was the most thrilling experience ever. I had always wanted to play with another guy where I would strangle him to death and then play with his body. Luck for me, this guy was into being choked and pretending he was dead. We got a hotel room in Queens and we spent about an hour playing. It was great, but that was my first time meeting someone I met online and choking someone so I guess I was a bit too nervous. He was very nice and very patient with me and was willing to guide me through the process. I got him to cum when he was pretending to be dead so I assume he had a good time too and after we were done, we spent a few hours talking about different issues (he was an older gentleman so he had a lot to offer).

I am not gonna lie though, I was very reluctant about meeting him. We spent about 2 to 3 weeks exchanging emails so I could be sure he wasnt some psychopath. He was very polite and very truethful about his age and looks. He never tried to make him look better than what he was so that made me trust him. I also read some of his posts here and he seemed just as stable as when we were exchanging emails.

I can offer some advices to someone who might be considering meeting someone they met here:

1. DO NOT invite the person to your house or go to their house. Go to a hotel. I know that can be expansive, but it is a public place that can give u some security.

2. PAY VERY CLOSE ATENTION TO WHAT THE PERSON SAYS. Being able to express oneself concisely and eloquently is USUALY a sign of mental stability.

3. BE MINDFUL OF STRONG AND FORCEFUL LANGUAGE. Strong and forceful language is usually a sign of an abressive personality.

4. TRY TO GET THE PERSON TO TALK ABOUT DIFFERENT ISSUES BEFORE YOU MEET. Try to do a survey of what the person thinks about different issues. We can sorta have a beeter idea of the individual's state of mind like this.

5. READ THE PERSON;S POSTS HERE. I know that sounds intrusive and oaranoid, but you should try to find out how the person behaves when you are not looking. Their posts here can give you an idea of what kind of person he is.

6. DONT RUSH INTO THINGS. Take your time to get the person better. It is actually exciting to meet someone like this.

These are just tips and they may not apply to everyone. Just BE VERY CAREFUL when meeting someone like this.

If I ever did I would be afraid of results like yours Meat...big mistake for whatever reason.
I like your pointers New Yorker. I'm pretty sure I would spend quite a bit of time making sure the person wasn't completely crazy... I mean, considering the subject matter of the site you have to be extremely careful! Of course, if you are looking to really be abused to whatever extreme I guess that would be a good thing but I'm HOPING the majority here see this as play, extreme, but fun only...
The only thing I would add, and this is true of here or any other meetup website, I would personally first meet in PUBLIC like a restaurant or cafe...not even a hotel room. It seems you can get a better feel for someone from one meeting vs tons of emails.

Now if only I actually had to have this debate about meeting someone or not *sigh* :)

I would, under circumstances described above, with all the pre-meeting issues addressed beforehand. Additionally, I think for both sides safety and security, that both parties talk extensively, and gain each others trust and a certain level of, well, affection or appreciation for each other. I know, even with my necro thoughts, that I could not really harm someone I liked enough to be with. It would be like killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Doing harm limits it to a one time thing.

I actually feel sorry for u drunkpuppy. Upper great plains? Not only is that place desolate but so conservative. Sometimes I spend some days in Wyoming so I know how hard it must be to find someone into this kinda thing. Althoug, I have come across some people on here who are from your region.

ive met lots of people off of here, have got 5 very good loving friends now.
i even met my sweet entilzha/dennis from here and we are most deeply in love,
he stays at my familys home with me 6-8 months out of the year, he travels
with my parents and i and is loved deeply by my mom..........
my mom is even helping him with his future and takes him traveling
all over with us.
its a true love story...........
he has become a beautiful addition to my family and turned out to be the
man of my dreams!!!!
so i say, if people out here sense something good between themselves
go for it...........
by the way, we always are open for meeting other dudes to have fun
with!
we love threesomes! LOL

i would meet someone from here Does not mean that I would have sex with him, but i would not be opposed to meet new friends from here

I would, but am very, very cautious about it. The one person I was "in love" with, I met online. Granted it had nothing to do with the subject matter like the ones on here. I am not a casual sex kinda guy, so meeting someone off here would have to be a solid friendship first.
It is tricky setting up an online meeting. You never know who you are actually going to get. I must meet someone in person before any kind of intimate encounter occurs. All of your advice is perfect New Yorker accept the language thing. I can use some strong language but I also am a very gentle person. You have to look at the other things a person says as well and tabulate everything and judge it from there.

Back