I agree that Documenting Reality sucks, i used to be an active member until some people started taking the piss on my threads and i had enough and took the piss right back.

You sound like you are missing them. I never understood what attracts people to that lame pathetic site, nothing new ever comes from there, all reposts.

DOCUMENTING REPOSTS would be a more suitable name for that shithole.

You sound like you are missing them. I never understood what attracts people to that lame pathetic site, nothing new ever comes from there, all reposts.

DOCUMENTING REPOSTS would be a more suitable name for that shithole.

No chance am i missing them, what makes you think that?. Alot of them are wankers. I am glad that i found this topic here.

Another thing, this site has material that i never seen there before.

Another thing, this site has material that i never seen there before.

Exactly. CDG may not be as large as DocumentingReposts but our members are very active and we add fresh content every day.

I agree with what's being said about DR. I have an account there but now I'm just using it to post stupid stuff

You're right YTBOY83. A lot of them are wankers, haha

I think all gore sites repost each other. Seems an occupational hazard! Images here & on other sites are all taken from somewhere or other. No site can claim exclusivity except the initial publishers. I think!

Are you Sharon from DR? I think you are...

that site is fucking crap and the people who post on there are all retarded women with fucked up brains, i hate chris and everyone on that site, i will spam it they ban me all the time cos i piss them off so much
don't be fucking sexist

Maybe I'm not in the oop but why is this a problem? I mean a lot of the images here are taken from other sites, almost all the real ones i think, although the users here do make a lot of edited/faked (for lack of a better word) content. is it really that big a problem if an image on one site is used on another?

Also how sure are we that its the site admin who's doing and not somone who's just signed up for both sites (I'm not on that site so im not sure how easy it is to tell who added content)

Back