I FANCIED MY BEST MATE AND I HAD THE CHANCE TO HAVE A BIT OF A FEEL OF HIS COCK BUT I STOPPED MYSELF AS I WANT TO DO IT WHEN HE WOULD HAVE CONSENTED TO IT IN FACT I LOVE HIM

I picked up a very cute man in a gay bar and we rented a room in a roach infested motel. I really wanted to have sex with this guy, but he passed out on me. I was so pissed off, I rolled him on to his tummy, lubed his ass and fucked him. Damn, it was one of the best fucks!

I've messed with tons of guys, so hot to get them passed out m barefoot, mostly in college. Hot tons of pics if anyone wants to trade, love foot worshiping, eye checks and playing with their sleepy bodies!

Well, neither of us were passed out, but the only time I've every even been with another guy was in college. He was one of my best friends and looking back on it, he must have been bi. After going back to his apt from a party, he asked me if I'd let him undress me while I pretended to be passed out. All I had to do was lie there and keep my eyes closed and not resist. After he finished (about 45 minutes of slow undressing and then fondling with both hands and mouth), he offered to do the same for me. I just wasn't into it and said no thanks. Thinking back on it, I should have done it just to see what it was like.

I have sucked the cocks and fucked the soles of many passed out dudes over the years.

Wanked off a mate who was asleep in my bed after a long sesh of drinking. He didn't wake up, but in the morning noticed his pants on the floor and had a laugh that I pulled them off, not knowing that I actually did.

I've suked sleeping guys dick and then put mine into his mouth. He actually started to suck it like baby's milk bottle 'till I came.

reminds me of the time a friend of mine kim's straight boyfriend clayton was at one of my parties at my home and was passed out stone cold in one of our recliners at 2am. he was snoring after a heavy night of drinking miller draft beers, we started drinking at 5 pm that evening , so he was drinking for at least 9 hours straight, he must have easily put down a case of beer! anyways , i crept up to him with the lights off and gently pulled off his nike's , his soles were damp, moist and smelled of man sweat, the first whiff got me rock hard! i gently started kissing and touching his size 13 soles, then buried my nose into the balls of his feet and inhaled the sweet scent of my dreams, he just kept on snoring away, so i removed his sweaty socks and hid them under our couch cushion to keep. i then got on my knees and worshiped his foot meat for about 30 minutes , then took his left sole and rubbed my hard cock all over it, i came violently, my eyes rolled back into my head and i let out a huge spastic moan and fell to my back staring at his most handsome sole meat.
was just one of the most exciting experiences i've ever had!

I love this experience

I love sleeping feet.

Man, nothing gets me going than a cute man snoring with his bare feet ready for me to play with.

I love tickling feet so it's always a heartpounding risk when I run my finger down a sleeping sole.

My risk gets rewards: a pair of beautiful feet dancing around at my finger's tickle mercy. He's snoring away, drunk and passed out, unaware of his ticklish hell.

Sometimes, I can make my friends smile or laugh in their sleep as they snore on and I tickle on.
After the tickling is foot worship: kissing feet, rubbing soles, sucking on toes. On occcasion, I hear a moan from my drunk friend as I devour his feet.
They never know or suspect a thing. I wonder if they get tickling or worship dreams as I feast on their feet.

Not really :unreal:

I only WISH I had the opportunity. It tough even getting authentic videos of sleeping guys!
The few I found thru this site were great!
Just wish there were MORE! Love spying on guys in toilet too.But those kind of vids are almost impossible to find now.

Not really, look harder and you'll find both of those , you aren't the only one with these fetishes :unreal:

this is kinda the other way.i had a roommate that we shared bed. i would suck him off and he jacked me. he saved fucking for women. i was going to work out of town once and he wanted to go which could never happen. i was asleep when i felt him entering my ass. i pretended sleep until he planted his seeds inside me. then i asked if he was satisfied. he said yes. so we talked about other things with him inside me. he was very sensitive for several minutes after he came. then i tightened down my ass. he jumped out of me and called me something. i told him not to be upset at my leaving in morning since i was taking part of him with me. don't know if that fits here but it happened

i've touched sleeping friends and relatives. riskiest i've done was making out with a passed out friend while rubbing his dick

Back