EthanFrome

Forum Regular
Has anyone in here ever messed with a sleeping guy. I'll tell you my story.

I found my two friends, Mitch and Chuck, sleeping in my room. They were passed out drunk. Both had taken Vicadin at around 7:30pm and forgot they took the pills when they found beers in the fridge about 45 minutes later. After drinking three to four beers they went to the room because they were drowsy. It only took about thirty minutes for them to be completely knocked out. I walked in and found them asleep on the bed. I tried waking them up, but they were out cold. They looked really sweet sleeping. I pulled off their flip flops and rubbed their bare feet. It didn't wake them up at all. I separately got on top of them and kissed their necks for a good half hour each. Mitch was awakened by the neck kissing but didn't really react to it. He just closed his eyes and fell back asleep. I proceeded and kissed their lips as they slept. After a good hour of fondling and kissing both guys, they got hard. I pulled down their fleece pants and sucked them off multiple times. The sucking didn't wake them from their sleep, but it did make them breathe more rapidly. After waking up the next day, both Mitch and chuck realized what had transpired, but didn't mind because they claimed to feel great when they woke up. They have drugged themselves multiple times ever since and let me suck them off since then.

reminds me of the time a friend of mine kim's straight boyfriend clayton was at one of my parties at my home and was passed out stone cold in one of our recliners at 2am. he was snoring after a heavy night of drinking miller draft beers, we started drinking at 5 pm that evening , so he was drinking for at least 9 hours straight, he must have easily put down a case of beer! anyways , i crept up to him with the lights off and gently pulled off his nike's , his soles were damp, moist and smelled of man sweat, the first whiff got me rock hard! i gently started kissing and touching his size 13 soles, then buried my nose into the balls of his feet and inhaled the sweet scent of my dreams, he just kept on snoring away, so i removed his sweaty socks and hid them under our couch cushion to keep. i then got on my knees and worshiped his foot meat for about 30 minutes , then took his left sole and rubbed my hard cock all over it, i came violently, my eyes rolled back into my head and i let out a huge spastic moan and fell to my back staring at his most handsome sole meat.
was just one of the most exciting experiences i've ever had!

reminds me of the time a friend of mine kim's straight boyfriend clayton was at one of my parties at my home and was passed out stone cold in one of our recliners at 2am. he was snoring after a heavy night of drinking miller draft beers, we started drinking at 5 pm that evening , so he was drinking for at least 9 hours straight, he must have easily put down a case of beer! anyways , i crept up to him with the lights off and gently pulled off his nike's , his soles were damp, moist and smelled of man sweat, the first whiff got me rock hard! i gently started kissing and touching his size 13 soles, then buried my nose into the balls of his feet and inhaled the sweet scent of my dreams, he just kept on snoring away, so i removed his sweaty socks and hid them under our couch cushion to keep. i then got on my knees and worshiped his foot meat for about 30 minutes , then took his left sole and rubbed my hard cock all over it, i came violently, my eyes rolled back into my head and i let out a huge spastic moan and fell to my back staring at his most handsome sole meat.
was just one of the most exciting experiences i've ever had!

Great story!

I meet a guy in a club.He was very handsome but drunk.We went to his place.he continued drinking.We were to have sex but when he went to his bed and we start huggin he went intodeep sleep.I staied awake and I started playing with his cock.No responce.he was geetting hard.I kissed him.Nothing..iIended up blowjobing him kissing him in his moth and playing with his feet.He was so out that I could move around his feet slightly bite them and ofcourse cover them with my saliva with the only responce his loud snorring ...I cum several times that night. One in his mouth (I was a lillte bit scared if he would wake up but i could even move his head without a responce) and in his feet and his arm while i was blowjobbing him. No responce the whole night.Only his loud snorring...

I meet a guy in a club.He was very handsome but drunk.We went to his place.he continued drinking.We were to have sex but when he went to his bed and we start huggin he went intodeep sleep.I staied awake and I started playing with his cock.No responce.he was geetting hard.I kissed him.Nothing..iIended up blowjobing him kissing him in his moth and playing with his feet.He was so out that I could move around his feet slightly bite them and ofcourse cover them with my saliva with the only responce his loud snorring ...I cum several times that night. One in his mouth (I was a lillte bit scared if he would wake up but i could even move his head without a responce) and in his feet and his arm while i was blowjobbing him. No responce the whole night.Only his loud snorring...

great story!

At a sleepover my friends a I got very drunk and at around 2 am I passed out for like 30 minutes. When I woke up, one of my mates was sleeping on the same couch as me and another mate was sleeping on a separate couch. So I stood up quietly and opened their eyes in their sleep, they snored really loud which gave me certain confidence. Besides, alcohol and marihuana never mix well, so I figured they would be pretty wasted. I took off the socks from the mate sleeping in my couch, I played around with his feet and from time to time I played with his face too, opening his two eyes and his mouth -he didn't even move. The other mate was in a uncomfortable position for me, so I just messed around with his eyes without taking any more advantage. I took some videos last night, but my iPod got stolen some time ago :(

I've messed with tons of guys, so hot to get them passed out m barefoot, mostly in college. Hot tons of pics if anyone wants to trade, love foot worshiping, eye checks and playing with their sleepy bodies!

I've messed with tons of guys, so hot to get them passed out m barefoot, mostly in college. Hot tons of pics if anyone wants to trade, love foot worshiping, eye checks and playing with their sleepy bodies!

Nice, I've only had the chance with some friends and a cousin

College was such a great opportunity for this sleeping encounters!

I only WISH I had the opportunity. It tough even getting authentic videos of sleeping guys!
The few I found thru this site were great!
Just wish there were MORE! Love spying on guys in toilet too.But those kind of vids are almost impossible to find now.

Absolutely not. Why? Because sleeping people cannot consent. Was on the receiving end, though. He was a buddy of mine. I didn't follow through with the authorities, but another guy eventually did. Fortunately for him, the prosecutors did a shit job building a case. After over a year of court appearances every other month, his charge was reduced from felony sexual assault to misdemeanor assault, which saved him from being placed on the sex offender's registry. Good luck finding a job or a place to live if you are put on the registry. Even with the reduced sentence he spent 2 months in prison and--after paying bail, his attorney, the fines and court fees--is bankrupt.

Next time you want to molest someone, I would think really long and hard about the consequences.

Good friend of mine from the wrestling team stayed the night one night, which was not uncommon, but this time I awoke to him in my bed. We were both in high school. Feigning sleep, I turned over and let my hand fall onto his crotch. He was erect and I'm fairly sure still asleep at this point. After a few minutes of lightly rubbing my thumb up and down his shaft, I worked up the courage to attempt to slide my hands inside his shorts. I remember his cock was really warm against my hand and I managed to cup his balls before he stirred in his sleep. Panicked I pulled my hand out and closed my eyes laying motionless. I knew I was busted, but he never brought it up. It remained unspoken between us for years.

Sometimes I think he wanted me to do that. Before the night of the "incident" described above he always slept on a cot made up on the floor. He continued to stay the night every now and then, only from then on he'd always sleep in my bed. I just never had the courage to try it again. I figured that I had already laid enough cards on the table and if he wanted to play he should have let me know in more ways than putting himself in a position to be molested.

Fucking closet cases...

When I was in college my 21 year old friend Billy (Who was VERY good looking), stayed the night at my house and he got extremely drunk and passed out on the couch. He just turned 21 that day so he tried out a ton of different alcohol, and needless to say, he passed out quickly.

This is going to sound very similar to the OP story, but its true. I tried to wake Billy up but he did not wake up. I knew Billy was secretly gay (Or at least, Bi), because I found him on a gay dating site (I am also gay). I decided since he passed out in his boxers, to remove them. I never seen his dick before and when I did, I was shocked at the size. It was really thin (About the size of a quarter), but it was about 7 inches, and this was just soft. I started to suck him off and he became hard. After about 10 minutes, he woke up and was shocked. I explained to him what I was doing and we laughed about it, but I did not finish him off.

About a week later though, we talked it over again and started to wank together, and things came to things... and well, we had furious anal sex with each other. Its really sad he died last year. I later fell into a bit of depression and dropped out of College. I am now 23. (I was 21 when we had sex).

Really good that you gt to have full good sex together, but so sad that he's died - at only about 22? What happened?

I lived with my aunt for a couple months when I was 16. I had to share a room with my 20 year old cousin. One night when he was asleep I started rubbing him until he got hard. Then i sucked him off until he came. I did this for a couple of nights, but then one night he woke up while I was touching him. I tried playing it cool, like if I were asleep, but then he got my hand and started jacking himself with it, we went all the way that night. We did that for a couple months until i moved away.

Im talking with this handsome man in Florida he likes to take sleeping pills and a few drinks then wants to be played with. This idea makes me so hot. Will let you all know what happens.

Back