During my sweet early days I loved fucking around with my sleeping partners listening to them breath sliding my hand and tounge all over their flesh smelling thier skin and underwear sometimes slowly slipping them down and washing their hot sweaty balls dick or lick and suck on their anus. Got lots of picture that still get me off.

I found a sleeping drunk guy on the street once. Sucked his cock, kissed his mouth and his nipples and sucked his balls. But then I tried to take him for another place and made the mistake to wake him up. He was dizzy and did nothing against me but got away unfortunately.

I used to do it to my flatmate Hayden. He would smoke a lot of pot, have a few drinks and fall asleep on the couch. So I used to sneak out of my room and into the lounge to play with his dick. He woke up a couple of times and told me to go to bed...didn't stop him from passing out over and over...didn't stop me from sneaking into the lounge

Passed out guys are fun, the best one I have had is a real homophobic, his cock tasted so good! He was so passed out he was a real rag doll

ive done better, ive messed with fresh dead male corpses and done horrible things to them just hours after death...….

When I was in my mid 20's I asked a friend of mine to go to New Hampshire with me. I so had a crush on him. We stopped on the way there to see I believe it was his grandmother. We had to sleep in the same bed, much to my delight. During the night I could not resist and reached around and grabbed his cock. He "never" woke up but his dick sure got large. I wish I would have just sat down on it, but was nervous enough just to give him a blow job. He did shoot in my mouth and I then went in the bathroom and jacked off. We never talked about it, but i dream about him often. Would have been just awful if for some reason when I initially reached for him to have found out he had died. Now that would have been HOT.

This happened to me during a sleepover in high school. A friend slowly unzipped my sleeping bag and felt me up a little before putting his head in my mouth. He was back in his own sleeping bag by the time I woke up: pretending to be deep asleep. But I could taste his pre-cum on my lip and started to remember bits and pieces as I laid there in the dark. The next time he came over, I made a very weak argument about not knowing if we were gay without a gay experience, and he jumped at the chance to fuck my throat hard. But I still sometimes wish I could have kept still that first night and let him have his way with my limp body.

Back