I have imagined being autopsied many times, but usually as dead, but somehow able to know what's going on. Have also imagined being dissected at med school or made into teaching specimen. I also imagine being the one doing the job(s). I'm not sure about being pretending to be alive while role playing; may require to much imagination and brain power! LOL

might be interesting... but im more of a cannibal myself. still, there are similarities

Would take any volunteers - that delivered their bodies to me.

I would change their food to liquids for a day, wash their guts out with enemas, and shave / shower the bodies.

Lead them to a table, tie them down - and start cutting.

Care taken cutting blood vessels, and the specimen 'should' live for the operation of intestine / pancreas / liver / kidney / stomach / bladder / testicle removal. Death will occur with heart and lung removal.

Sounds interesting and tempting would love to watch my body being gutted

Would take any volunteers - that delivered their bodies to me.

I would change their food to liquids for a day, wash their guts out with enemas, and shave / shower the bodies.

Lead them to a table, tie them down - and start cutting.

Care taken cutting blood vessels, and the specimen 'should' live for the operation of intestine / pancreas / liver / kidney / stomach / bladder / testicle removal. Death will occur with heart and lung removal.

My body is available. I have always wanted a live dissection. tie me down , turn on the camera and slide that scalpel into my lower abdomen.

Might consider sliding my cock into your asshole - just before I make the first cut. Stay inside of you - as I disembowel you. I think it may be fun to experience your anus' last convulsions - as I take you apart.

Could possibly impale the volunteer - slide a metal shaft into the anus, fill the rectum - then give him my cock - and I suck on his cock - as I start to cut along his pubic bone - opening him up, and playing (pulling / squeezing) his intestines.

Any volunteers - living in central USA, or can travel here?

I'm up for it. Dont class myself as a victim but more of a subject that can be studied by gradually taking my body apart. My only rule is I have to be secure fully awake & aware. If you want me get in touch to arrange.

Back