Marky

Forum Regular
dsc34442324.jpg

Anyone want to revive the old Aztec religion? It'd be quite a buzz, tied to the warm stone of the sacrificial altar, watching the warrior who's about to rip out your heart raise his sword.

Aye - bring it back Ancient Celts sacrificed prisoners, enemy captured warriors or tribesmen when the Spirits required it. A big strong warrior performs the act,

perhaps the worship of Odin god of the hanged can be brought back with hangings as sacrifices to him.

View attachment 42093

Anyone want to revive the old Aztec religion? It'd be quite a buzz, tied to the warm stone of the sacrificial altar, watching the warrior who's about to rip out your heart raise his sword.

Nice pic! Yes let's start a revival. The Aztecs had it right. So many ways for a hot young warrior to give his life: getting his heart cut out, getting tied to a pillar and shot full of arrows, getting tethered to a stone and having to fight naked warriors with a wooden sword while he is hacked to death with real swords, getting his skin cut off and worn by another hot guy, playing an ancient form of football where when he scores a goal two hot guys hold him kneeling by his arms so his body won't fall over while another hot guy cuts his head off, getting thrown in a fire and then pulled out writhing and burnt to have his heart torn out, being held down while a fire is lit on his chest and then his heart is cut out and the fire put in the bloody hole and a bonfire built on his body . . . And all the while knowing that his arms and legs are going to be eaten by the hot warrior who captured him, his head is going to be displayed on a rack with hundreds of other cute guys' heads, and his dead empty torso is going to be gnawed by the jaguars in the emperor's zoo.

There's something for just about everybody in this religion. Let's start a campaign to get it legalized under freedom of religion (most of the victims were captives, but they were captured in ritual wars where one branch of the army fought another, so they were really volunteers so it's not murder), then start a website with live broadcasts of all our religious ceremonies, including extensive profiles of all of our hot volunteer victims like in the Olympics coverage (hell, let's start by targeting Olympic athletes for conversion to our religion - Tom Daley or Ryan Lochte anyone?), then we use the massive amount of money we raise through the tax free "contributions" to our website and for the best seats at our ceremonies to build huge temples for the sacrifices, and even huger mansions for ourselves.

And since I'm already named for the ceremonial knife that cuts open a sacrifice's chest, I get to be high priest!

Anybody else feel the spirit of ancient Aztec gods moving them to convert? :hahahahha:

i read about a supposed eyewitness to aztec sacrifice, a spanarid. saw a long line of victums captured in war. they climbed to the altar. laid back on altar, with one priest holding their head, two holding arms out and two holding legs. the sixth priest cut open their chest, spread the ribs and cut out the heart.
at the side was a stone image with its mouth open. the priest took the heart and stuffed it into the mouth. the eyewitness said many lived long enough to watch their heart stuffed into the mouth. wonder what they were thinking. even tho the captives knew what was coming, many of them crapped their loincloth or pissed. after a few captives went thru the line, it started to smell. also said some of the hearts were still beating when pulled out and stuffed in the image. i don't know how long a victum would stay conscious, but i suppose a stong young man might last as much as 20 seconds. plenty of time to
see his heart dissapear. i guess the head of the line would get to watch the guy ahead of him. witmess also said sometimes they were not captives, but
volunteers to try to guarantee good harvest.

View attachment 42093

I would love to be a sacrificial victim particularly if the priest were the hottee shown. And he seems to be enjoying himself judging by his smile

I would love to be the warrior cutting a strong beating heart from a muscular young man. cutting open a perfect set of 8 pack abs, looking into the bright blue eyes as my hand reaches into and up behind the muscled slabs he has for a chest and snaking my fingers around the heart pumping furiously in his chest.. teasing it with light squeezes as my other hand is wanking him off.. Keeping a firm girp on his heart there will be both unimagineable pain and uncomfort but at same time sexual pleasure.. His breathing get really heavy to mark he's ready his cock explodes in a stream of thick juicy cum as his heart quivers with every shoot.. I pull my hand out ripping his heart out with it as his balls empty and his body shudders and dies right there

My work isn't done there are more to come... This one is next and he has no idea what awaits him jake.jpg

Last edited:
Let's move it up to modern times and put a biker in leathers and boots on the alter and gut him because he fell from grace with the club.

I have always fantasized about human sacrifice. A gorgeous, musclebound bodybuilder in a thong is captured, but instead of ruining the body by cutting out the heart, I would garrote him until he passed out and then use him as my playtoy until I got tired of him. Then he would have to be strangled and replaced with a new recruit the next day. If I could wait!

First, each of the guys puts his ear on my chest, listens to my heart pounding. I am naked, tied spread eagle on the sacrificial slab. As I struggle against the ropes that bind me, each of them places his ear on my sweaty chest, and hears my heart rapidly beating. After each has his turn, the Elder comes to my side, places the tip of his ancient sword to my lower left pec, and begins chanting.

there's little I want more in life than to pull a young gym rats heart out of his muscular chest and abs and eat it. I adore the idea of the death penalty but hate that none of them are young or strong. all old and decrepid

One thing I like to think is that the chinese pull up to someones house. Take the 18-25 year old into the van. Strong muscular body from sports and working out, straps them down and cuts their hearts out of their bodies for a buyer on the black market.

Back