i love boys with their hair put up. like this one. i find it hotter that way. thanks for the vid! i hope you'll bring us more soon :bow:

please reupload from ra*pi*share , medi*afire, or other. i can't watch from videobam :(

ONe of my favorites! Have not seen in long time. I can't believe he's still dead. And still cute.

A good series of these videos, and a handsome boy. see more such videos

i love boys with their hair put up. like this one. i find it hotter that way. thanks for the vid! i hope you'll bring us more soon :bow:
Yup, hot guys are much2 hotter that way.

wasn't much a fan of his...he has ugly feet!

still really wanting armando's video...so if anyone has armando please post!

washing-the-feet.jpg This video reminds me of two former military who prepared fallen soldiers for the sad return home. Jerry was a corpsman stationed in Spain. A blond, muscular blond sailor fell in the shower, banged his head and landed dead. Another soldier in the Army in Vietnam was busy with many KIA's. He won't talk about the experience, even though he is generally gay. Both men, to thier credit had great respect for our fallen warriors. Are there any men here who have had similar experiences?

When a comrade is KIA he is just taken away in a black bag, most are alive though when evacuated and die in a base hospital, then embalmed to be flown to UK and buried. Most soldiers would prefer to bury fallen comrades at the battlefield or combat base but that isn't allowed any more, and most don't the spectacle of a funeral back home, pickled weeks after death.

Back