Donations now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear forum members and guests,

As some of you know the forum staff find it hard to cover all the costs of running the website.

So far we have offered you fast, free reliable service and we add new content daily.

But recently members and guests started consuming more than 50 GB of bandwidth every month, which is a lot for a forum, and as more people join in, its hard for us to keep up.

Unfortunately, the site is at risk of going down in the second half of May if we don't pay immediately to our host for more bandwith.

We want to make sure cutedeadguys stays online that is why it is important that members of the community donate a small sum every month to keep the site going.

All money donated will be used to pay for bandwith, pay for a our domain and we will also introduce new options that so far have been off-limits to the mod team.

PayPal is fast, convenient and anonymous and won't charge you any fee for the transfer.

In your PayPal account, click Send Money then enter gorex@mail.org in the email box.

Thank you for supporting CDG, our unique home on the web!

If you have any questions you can send a private message to the administrators or the global moderator.

You can also email us at: cutedeadguys@mail.org or use the "Contact US" link at the bottom of the page.

If you don't have a PayPal account but still want to help there are other ways in which you can support the community.

For more information send an email to cutedeadguys@mail.org.

You can also post your questions in this thread, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

:( Shit, that would be so devastating.

Hi eagleeye, nice to see you back!!! How are you? :sm (51):

Bye eagleeye, hope to see you back soon mate, and be safe, we don't want you in any trouble.

i don't have a credit card. and by the way, 35 € for secret room is well shame. no posts in there for 3 weeks , ha ha:sm (58):

There were no posts because we didn't know whether the site will remain online at all.

Work is now underway to intorduce new features, pay for more bandwith and the Secret Room section will be definatley updated.

Put the PayPal link of CDG home page under the banner

Pie...

I recommend you place the PayPal link on the front of the CDG home page with a conspicuous ICON like "PayPal HERE.....please DONATE NOW .... to link potential contributers quickly.

I was not sure how to donate to PayPal..I was going to google it when I read further down on this thread and saw the link to it.

You will have a much better response if you post the PayPal ICON and link on the HOME PAGE...maybe at the top, under the banner heading ....that would be the best place.

You want maximize contributions, so I again advise you make the PayPal link-up easier than searching for it in the body of this thread.

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Pie...

I recommend you place the PayPal link on the front of the CDG home page with a conspicuous ICON like "PayPal HERE.....please DONATE NOW .... to link potential contributers quickly.

I was not sure how to donate to PayPal..I was going to google it when I read further down on this thread and saw the link to it.

You will have a much better response if you post the PayPal ICON and link on the HOME PAGE...maybe at the top, under the banner heading ....that would be the best place.

You want maximize contributions, so I again advise you make the PayPal link-up easier than searching for it in the body of this thread.

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

I second this, Meatpie!
As soon as possible place a Paypal link on the home page.

Hi Meatpie, glad to see you got paypal going, good luck with collecting money.
Ive sent in £s , hope that is ok, I take it paypal will convert to Euros automaticaly?. I dont use it much and never tried to send cash abroad before, so hope it works ok.
Cheers Darkside.

Hi Dark, thanks for you genereous donation. PayPal converts automatically, if you ask it do it.

I apologize to all members for having to do this but there is just no other way.

Hosting such a site is difficult, and as more people joined it it became really hard for me to keep up, so I thats why I asked for your help.

The mod team are doing their best so that we stay online and don't go down.

I think the site loads much faster now, so your donations really make a difference!

Hey, we're back aswell!!

Hope this site stays on very long now!!

Keep our site up!!

BLEH! AS soon as I get a job!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back