Noose Play
Execution
Slit my throat & fuck it
Snuff
Strangulation
Piss
Feet
Fuck my Eyes while I kneel in front of u, and Spooge in my sockets
noose1.jpgplastic.jpgapic7.jpgcash_16.jpgback.jpg666 Satanic Dark Ritualistic+++

**Send Face/Stats** (My Pics are posted in my profile Album)
under 36years old please, unless ur really hot =)~

I have $18,000.00 cash in my bedroom.

>>>>>>>>Luke Magnotta types+++

CONTACT OPTIONS:
-YAHOO MESSENGER: SHAWNSOCAL21
-CELL : 661-373-2509 (blocked calls are ok too)
-EMAIL: CHILLSTUD29
-HOME ADDRESS: AVAIL UPON REQUEST *OR*
-PVT ME HERE

:stroke:

As much as I would love to, I'm nowhere near you. But if you came up here.......

You really are a hot jock too. Love the mutual feet fetish. Also the fact that we both get off on hot men's necks! Would love to hook up and mess around. Some noose play. Some chopping block play. Take turns with our necks on the chopping block while the other has a real broadsword or ax positioning it on the back of our necks. We both give each other's real names and addresses to a trusted friend so that neither one of us gets too tempted to actually chop off the other's head. But imagine the sexual arousal we'd both experience on the chopping block knowing that the blade is real and razor sharp, and that a basket awaits our head, and that we're both so horny and hoping the other will actually lose control and chop off our heads. (Which is what the waiting noose is for...just in case). Or we convert a magician's guillotine into a working model.

Back