Status
Not open for further replies.

And a young MP's master corporal on his deathbed during his wake just before his burial

Is that guy really dead? Do you have any sources or conformations stating that the master corporal is actually dead. I seen him before as that "dead" policeman on his deathbed, so I seriously thought that the guy is acutally dead. Unless if you have prove, I believe that guy is actually just an alive guy posing as if he was dead just like when he posed as a "dead policeman.

34-year-old Killed in Fight over Girl in Russia

Sample small cropped funeral image with the date 2004. And hoping it works.

It seems to have worked fine. He is looking peaceful and pure in his white casket. I like their idea of laying the roses right next to him.

I think it is a bad idea to present someone for viewing in this condition. Maybe there is a Russian funeral tradition I am unaware of, or a specific point being made (as was the case in the Emmett Till funeral), but, generally speaking, seeing the deceased in a bruised and battered condition would be upsetting to many who were there to pay respects.

Just posting the cropped images until I get sorted with being able to share the full sized images. All from around the same time period 2004.

mitar6z crop2.jpg

sahrana_03vcropped2a.jpg

That's a huge casket, and, even so, he barely fits in it. I like to see flowers at a funeral. Too many families these days ask, in funeral announcements, that flowers be omitted...not at my funeral. I want mountains of flowers, like Michael Jackson had.

id rip off those shoes and lick bite suck fuck and eat his dead cold musky soles raw!

Mighty handsome do you know what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back