Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to crawl in with him and devastate his soles with my cock and mouth!

I haven't posted for a month because I was busy at work.

Argie Patricio Rigor, of Concepcion, Tarlac, Philippines, died on January 7, 2018 due to a motorcycle accident. He was laid to rest on January 14, 2018.

This was Argie's Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/argie.rigor.7

Christian dela Cruz Ruña, born on April 11, 1997, was stabbed to death on January 21, 2018. He was laid to rest on January 31, 2018.

More Brave Soldiers form Ukraine who died for their country

Young father overdosed on fentynal in Canada

His name was Ryan but exact age was not given. Death from fentanyl overdose was declared a public health crisis in Canada in September 2015, and it continues to be a significant public health issue. In 2016, deaths from fatal fentanyl overdoses in British Columbia, Canada, averaged two persons per day. In 2017 the death rate rose over 100% with 368 overdose related deaths in British Columbia between January and April 2017.

A 21 year old man from Hampstead, North Carolina died on April 5th, 2016 as a result of a heroin overdose.

The Victim’s mother went into her son’s room and found him on the floor, unresponsive, his arms spread out and drug paraphernalia around him. The victim’s brother and sister helped, calling 911. The mother gave her son mouth to mouth, chest compressions and Narcan, a drug that can treat narcotic overdoses in emergency situations.

The victim’s tongue was purple. His mother and siblings screamed at him, trying to wake him up before EMS took over.

“When I tried to breathe in his mouth, he was cold and clammy already,” the mother said.

The victim was on life support at New Hanover Regional Medical Center until Thursday evening when he was scheduled to be taken off ventilation to donate his organs, as per the victim’s wishes.

Lennin was laid to rest in a most bizarre outfit. I wonder what its significance is. I don't think the mortician did a very lifelike job with the makeup.

And a young MP's master corporal on his deathbed during his wake just before his burial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back