Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. You just freak me out sometimes.

:sm (41):

These are just amazing deadboy, thanks man!!!!

:sm (18)::sm (55):

Here is one from me:

610x.jpg

High school students observe the body of the late Felix Murillo, a former teacher from Vicente Caceres Central Institute, during his funeral in Tegucigalpa on September 19, 2009. Murillo, who was a supporter of ousted President Manuel Zelaya and active member of the National Coup Resistence Front, was hit by a vehicle as he rode on his motorcycle.

Nazran, southern Russia

Relatives mourn over the body of slain opposition activist Maksharip Aushev at his father's house in Nazran, southern Russia, October 25, 2009. Aushev, an opposition activist from Russia's Ingushetia region, was shot dead in his car on Sunday in the latest sign of rising violence in the North Caucasus.

610x.jpg

Jasper Howard

An unidentified man views the body of Jasper Howard, at his funeral, Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, in Miami. Howard was a UConn football player fatally stabbed to death outside a dance on Connecticut's campus.

610x.jpg

It can clearly be seen that our unfortunate yet beautiful black friend here has a new pair of shoes on, completely unworn. There is no wear on the sole at all. As well as this, it is clear that the shoes are a little tight, because one can quite clearly see the arch of his feet inside them, and if you scroll in further and do a close up, you can almost see the shape of his beautiful toes.

PALE!

Natalia Zharikova (C) grieves over the body of her husband Sergei Magnitsky during his funeral at a cemetery in Moscow November 20, 2009. Magnitsky, a suspect in a tax evasion case against Hermitage, once Russia's biggest investment fund, died of heart failure in prison on Monday, state prosecutors said.

610x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back