Do you think Thai guys are cute?

• Yes

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
The word itself was invented because whites thought themselves better because they weren't black.. I think people need to remember this and stop using the word at any moment when they dislike something being said or an opinion that doesn't suit them.

i have a bit of a soft spot for Indonesian/chinese bodybuilders. They look delicious.

I see those americans wantabe nazis talking about beeing pure aryan.. well this is where they are wrong.. a yank never can be a pure aryan.. I mean half of the yanks are or dutch or part mexican.. or other inbred.. So what the fudge they are on about ????

Ach well forget my writing im talking bollocks..

Keep it real..

Machiavelli

bollocks it is - American foundation is primarily eastern Europe - we interbreed no more or less than euros - non white races are still a HUGE minority in America - America is primarily a white nation:

White 72.41%

Black 12.61%

Mixed 9.11%

Asian 4.75%

American Indian and Alaska Native 0.95%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.17%

everyone on the planet is prejudice. we are all human. some of us embrace our prejudices and some are repelled by their own prejudices and work toward resolving them , but non the less they own them. It is natural as a human to have prejudices, if someone says they are not prejudice then they indeed are a liar.

Last edited:
everyone on the planet is prejudice. we are all human. some of us embrace our prejudices and some are repelled by their own prejudices and work toward resolving them , but non the less they own them. It is natural as a human to have prejudices, if someone says they are not prejudice then they indeed are a liar.
Well put ... Bravo! this is the EXACT truth and everyone knows it. But if it is admitted, the racist card can never be used again, to further someone's sick agenda.

Well put ... Bravo! this is the EXACT truth and everyone knows it. But if it is admitted, the racist card can never be used again, to further someone's sick agenda.

BRAVO to BOTH comments above, so, so true indeed!

I particularly like Filipino and Hong Kong guys cute and great partners but in both countries there are ugly and beautiful guys. Same with white, black and when I was in Kenya, I was completely turned off by some and turned on by others. No one can say a whole group is unattractive BUT if you wish not to have sexual relations with a particular race that is up to you.

Back