Do you think Thai guys are cute?

• Yes

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
...You've even started a group on here... on a gay necro and gore site! So good luck with claiming the moral high ground. The first thing people will say is: "Why the hell did this guy join and remain a member of a gay necro and gore site... and even start a group on it?" not "Hey, what a great guy for reporting some racist comments".

Thank you, though, for your thoughts on racism: you are right to be angry about it and right to say it's unacceptable. But Meatpie will never ban you, because keeping your profile on here is the best thing he could do to defend himself.

...You've even started a group on here... on a gay necro and gore site! So good luck with claiming the moral high ground. The first thing people will say is: "Why the hell did this guy join and remain a member of a gay necro and gore site... and even start a group on it?" not "Hey, what a great guy for reporting some racist comments".

My sentiment exactly. I mean, are we all expected to behave and think "normal", aside from our fantasy? Nah.

I am terribly racist and I am ashamed of myself. I promise no more nasty comments about Thais and Japs.

Racism is so deep-rooted in the human psyche, hard to control sometimes.

Wars have been waged, millions have fallen victims to it and it continues take victims.

Mind you in public I avoid any racist remarks because you can go to jail here if you insult a gypsy for example.

I post on the internet because its so much easier to avoid punishment but I feel its wrong.

I want to thank deaddirty for telling me to stop it.

I think I should be banned.
Takes a lot of courage to do this Meatpie, well done. :)

I myself also find racism difficult to avoid, whenever I see people, I always define them by their races first, of course that process only happens in my head and I'll feel terrible afterward. :(

For me, I can't find black people to be attractive, I dunno if that's racist or not, but I can't make it disappear. I sometimes feel kinda depressed because of that, lol does it make sense? :s

Yes it stinks people using that word but truth is no one is inciting hate here and I don't believe anyone can get into trouble for using derogatory words, that's ridiculous. I've complained about it too but this is mostly just a necro gore site. You can't control peoples prejudices especially from a different culture like Bulgarian or other European countries, they consider many non-whites "niggers" not just blacks in fact. Here in the USA we're full of racism but it's often hidden and it shows up more subtly like getting followed around in stores and bull shit like that. I think that's worse than some stupid racist comments on a necro forum. Anyway you said you don't want to be here, why do you feel the need to keep checking in and griping? Are you Jimpianos friend? Where has he been through all this I'm surprised he didn't put his own two cents in.
OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING MORON. LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE YOU FUCKTARD. YOUR ADMIN. "MEATPIE" IS A STUPID BITCH ASSED RACIST CUNT. HE MADE THIS POLL EXPRESSING THAT HE IS A RACIST. RECENTLY I HAD A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOUR RACIST ADMIN 'MEATPIE' MADE MORE RACIST STATEMENTS TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE BY CALLING THEM "NIGGERS." NOW ARE YOU FOLLOWING VERLUP? THEN YOUR ADMIN. "MEATPIE CAME TO MY PAGE AND TOLD ME HE IS A "BLACK MAN" FROM NEW ORLEANS. WHEN HIS PROFILE SAYS HE IS FROM BULGARIA. SO GO TO RETARDED ADMIN. MEATPIE AND ASK HIM HOW MUCH SENSE HE MAKES??
YOU ARE ALL MORONS AND NO WONDER YOU GUYS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE IDIOT YOUR ADMIN TRULY IS. WOW, ALSO NONE OF YOU HAVE THE SENSE OF HUMOR GOD GAVE A DEAD DONKEY....OH WAIT MAYBE YOU DO.

As far as I could recognize, for a range from 18yrs--35yrs of male men, most Asians I've met are not attractive, and I like the majority of Arabs and Turks as well as south europeans and latinos, plus selections of persians and pakistanis...becoz they are muscular buildup with heavy black curly body hairs, and you will be lucky when you have sex with african-half bloods who are always stunning for their touchable thicken meat bats~~~ just adorable

Possible but highly unlikely.

Actually, there are a lot of white folks fantasizing African Americans. You would be surprised to see many white girls having black boy friends. For whatever the reason is, the opposite isn't quite true, though. Also, there are many size queens, and you know black dudes are known for their endowment. So, I think it is possible.

Racism.. define that for me? What others see as racism doesnt mean it is racism.. People call me a racist wannabe nazi.. but i am not.. the only thing i said once is.. own people first then foreigners.. i think this is very normal right ? or am i mistaken?

Tho i have to laugh when i surf the internet and stormfront to troll.. I see those americans wantabe nazis talking about beeing pure aryan.. well this is where they are wrong.. a yank never can be a pure aryan.. I mean half of the yanks are or dutch or part mexican.. or other inbred.. So what the fudge they are on about ????

Ach well forget my writing im talking bollocks..

Keep it real..

Machiavelli

It is not racist to have preferences. It is not racist to prefer white guys to black guys or mixed race guys to oriental guys. My own proclivity is for white guys with dark hair. However, I can find beauty in ALL races.

What IS racist is the language which is sometimes used on these forums. I find some comments offensive and it is totally unnecessary. If you don't like a particular type, that's fine. However, there's no need to make disparaging remarks about them.

There are a lot of people who believe that Eastern Europeans to be unattractive. having visited Prague, Budapest and Moscow, I find that the population is very similar to any other country. Some are ugly, some plain, some attractive and some bloody gorgeous.

People shouldn't generalise about races. It just makes them look foolish and/or ignorant.

BLACK PEOPLE, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!
how sensitive!!!!!!!!!!!

I think people should let meatpie have his opinions. No some of the stuff he says isn't acceptable for my part of the world, but those are his beliefs as he is from a entire different society than I am.

Things I've said on this board in the past don't necessarily reflect my current view. I have nothing against anything living....and dead. :aha:

I am hate free dude, I know I seem a total hater but that was in the past.

I've grown up.

It was very difficult for me to learn how to control my emotions, I sometimes had bursts of anger, I once insulted my granny and deeply regret it.

I brought he roses and apologized, that was years ago but I still remember it. It only strengthened our relationship, she often gives me advice when I feel messed up.

My granny is nearly 84 years old and still going strong!

I took her for walks last year but lately she prefers to be at home watching TV as she gets tired easily.

Old age is both horrible and beautiful.

Horrible because your body is fucked but at the same time beautiful because of all the past experiences that you've been through, all the people you've met, happy memories can leave you with a sense of satisfaction that you haven't wasted your life and youare now ready for death's embrace.

Meatpie, thanks for yiour honesty in saying that, and i'm glad you've moved on. And I admire you for caring about your gran and making the effort - that's not always easy! Big hugs.

Not easy at all but despite her age my gran keeps a beautiful flower garden and sometimes even helps my mother at our villa.

Interesting & thought-provoking debate, down here in Africa the "N word" is pretty much unknown and we have little black sweets called nigger balls (yes please) As a white dude surrounded by hundreds of millions of blacks I have first hand knowledge of black on white racism. Unfortunately, this isn't very newsworthy as it's only an outrage if the "perpetrator" is of a lighter hue than the "victim." When it's black on black or black on white then nothing much is said. For what it's worth I try and judge everyone by their character, it's difficult at times, but I try.

I have pondered long and hard on the subject of racism grasshopper! Here are some thoughts.... Surely, it is a basic, core part of human nature for us to fear/hate outsiders, anyone not of our tribe/clan/family. It was/is a survival mechanism. To try and repress this totally is to try and repress ourselves and will lead to stresses which can fuck us up. Where the eviliberals go wrong is to try and force us to repress these feelings, telling us it is wrong, it is like telling us we should not survive. They are also misguided when they try and imply that only white people are racist - Japanese consider Gaijin (foreigners) to be inferior, Chinese and Koreans likewise and indeed many/most other nationalities/ethnic groups too. Look at the Hutu/Tutsi genocides in Rwanda. Or take their assumption of white blame for slavery, conveniently forgetting/ignoring arabs and blacks who sold fellow blacks into slavery, or Barbary pirates who carried out slaving raids on SW england, Wales & Ireland in middle ages, or viking raids, or Romans carrying slaves back to ancient Rome. It happened, shit does, but I don't feel oppressed and demand compensation from Italy because of what the Romans did way back. Get over it and get on with life.
I guess kidkaroo has it right when he says try to judge people on their character. But forgive us if we occasionally reach for a handy generic/racial term when we want to insult someone. Free speech should be free no matter how repulsive you might find what is said!
And, finally, the Bunny Wunnies got it right - Get a sense of humour dudes!

Back