His reports from the Haiti earthquake were amazing and I remember he saved a child that was attacked with stones, awesome dude IMO.

No shit. Stevie Wonder could see he was gay.... :bored:

No shit. Stevie Wonder could see he was gay.... :bored:

Seriously guys, how did you know Anderson Cooper was gay? I've never been able to pick up on any guy being gay until he actually comes out, or in person until he actually hits on me. I must have the worst gaydar in the world. I know that almost all guys are bi and fantasize about their friends and other guys, or get it on with best friends probably like Matt Damon and Ben Aflec would, but otherwise usually get off with women. But I've never been able to tell when a guy like Cooper is gay. What gives it away and how can you guys tell?

Last edited:
Its been rumored for a hellava long time, he has never had a girlfriend, he lives with a man and has done so for at least 10 years, one of hie best friends is KATHY GRIFFIN, and when directly asked if he was before coming out, he would not answer either way - if he were straight, he would have said so. Doesn't take gaydar for that.

BUT - I have pretty good gaydar anyway, and it is learned, not something that is innate. Mannerisms, body language, topics of conversation, watching where someone's eyes go in a room of people, etc. Takes time, and is never 100%, but it can be done. :yes:

I can tell if a dude is gay just from looking at him at a bus stop.

Proof that I've posted before: Saw a dude at a bus stop that I liked and looked gay to me. I went to him and chatted him up, we fucked in the evening and went on to become boyfriends.

I agree with JM that it's something you develop as you get older.

I can tell if a dude is gay just from looking at him at a bus stop.

Proof that I've posted before: Saw a dude at a bus stop that I liked and looked gay to me. I went to him and chatted him up, we fucked in the evening and went on to become boyfriends.

I agree with JM that it's something you develop as you get older.

What features and mannerisms tipped you off, Pie? What factors do you use to make such hunches?

:noidea::noidea::noidea:

I am a HUGE fan of Cooper's. I am so proud of him for coming out and making it official. Now he and I can be happy together in public. No more hiding around. lol

Back