I was surprised by how great their skin were :O!!!!
That poor guy had such a healthy glowing hairless skinned body

Great found!

I've never seen a guy's dick cut off, that was awesome! Weird camera angles tho. I couldnt tell if they were alive or dead. No dude would let his dick get cut off. Especially not black dudes. I'd rip their heads off before I'd let them touch MY dick with a blade! :)

Excellent... The guy looks handsome and lean tooo... He is still alive. You can tell by the way his blood is gushing out when his juice stick is removed. That blood gushing shows that his hard is still pumping...

Was kind of hot to see the dudes dick get cut off, but did they cut the rest off too? Also, I loved seeing the dead soldier getting the bulge in his camo pants stomped on to see if he were really dead. Mean, but hot.

Omg. That clip of that fit dude getting his cock chopped off was hot. Instant freaking hardon. I wished the video had sound though. I think I wouldve came if there was sound + the castration video.

That video was terrible!!!! You could barely even see anything with the dumbass nigger trying to figure out how to hold a camera straight...

1. Is amazing how much blood gushing by his cutted cock. Is so cool for an vampire! If in cock is so great blood pressure is cool to punch it by an sharped and veri thin blade and suck the blood and semen.
2. This is not castration. They mock the man. Cut his dick, but let his balls. He cannot do sex anymore but balls producce hormons. Only way to live for guy is to remove himself the balls...by a blade or by tighten tensile rope arund it and leave some hours. They die without fresh blood, but body not. (unlike head, the brain is darn, if he die, sent a shut-down command to the heart)

Back